Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 15:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Pioneer Gaming-Network | Starter & Advanced Server | EU/CH 100 Cap | 24/7 Online

Discussion on Pioneer Gaming-Network | Starter & Advanced Server | EU/CH 100 Cap | 24/7 Online within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 05/03/2016, 15:08   #631

elite*gold: 8
Fix it. Ban the abusers and do a rollback. Give us all again Premium for leveling fast again.

Its the one and only way now. Di**suc*ers destroyed the game already. If you are strong enough, you should ban all this big guilds like BC and so on. Its IMPOSSIBLE NOT to see, that tey are all bug abusing.

So sad. Got really active these days again. And the higher you get, the more you see how much destroyed all already is.

@Midnight... UNÜBERSEHBAR, dass mindestens die Hälfte von BC und Co. fleißig am bug abusen ist. Zieh eine klare Linie und lass dir nicht den Server zerstören. Es leaven unheimlich viele Leute, ein Rollback ist schon fast UNAUSWEICHLICH.
Old 05/03/2016, 16:05   #632

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by fantaztikk93 View Post
Fix it. Ban the abusers and do a rollback. Give us all again Premium for leveling fast again.

Its the one and only way now. Di**suc*ers destroyed the game already. If you are strong enough, you should ban all this big guilds like BC and so on. Its IMPOSSIBLE NOT to see, that tey are all bug abusing.

So sad. Got really active these days again. And the higher you get, the more you see how much destroyed all already is.

@Midnight... UNÜBERSEHBAR, dass mindestens die Hälfte von BC und Co. fleißig am bug abusen ist. Zieh eine klare Linie und lass dir nicht den Server zerstören. Es leaven unheimlich viele Leute, ein Rollback ist schon fast UNAUSWEICHLICH.
Meiner Meinung nach komplett wipen.

1. Job fix
2. Gold fix ( durch botten fast nichts am besten und jobben nicht so übertrieben. Dann alles was man kaufen kann in den Shops für mehr Gold anbieten und schon hat Gold seinen Wert wieder)

3. Ctf fix - ab lvl 90+ am besten 100. Allgemein das buffen von anderen removen oder nerfen. Full buffed Leute mit smurf chars , na viel Spaß.
Old 05/03/2016, 16:08   #633

Der Screenshot eine Seite zuvor sagt doch schon alles. Ausgerechnet die beiden Gilden, hocken da stundenlang mit low lvl Hunter. Die haben sich auf zig Accounts nun ihr Gold gebunkert und sind mit allem ausgerüstet was man braucht. Immo set, SOHS etc... Nachverfolgbar ist es doch sowieso schon gar nicht mehr.

Wirklich schade. Bis auf diese Vollidi*** die es SOFORT gnadenlos ausnutzen, war der Server wirklich perfekt. Fixen, bannen und auf 0 setzen. Kann mir einen anderen Weg kaum vorstellen.
Old 05/03/2016, 17:02   #634

Quote:
Originally Posted by toker View Post
on a server like electus u didnt even manage to get 1tg with ur guild haha
we just play electus 1 week
Old 05/03/2016, 17:10   #635

elite*gold: 11
Bei nem Rollback bzw wipe würde ich den server auch joinen. Natürlich nur wenn alles gefixt ist, habe keine Lust jetzt zu joinen wenn ich jetzt schon weiß, dass es viele bug abuser gibt..
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/03/2016, 17:36   #636

@ macht doch einfach nen kompletten wipe fixxt diesen bug und macht die Exp rate so wie sie letztens war oder einfach höher damit wir schneller lvln können nach dem wipe oder ihr bannt alle abusers.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/03/2016, 17:47   #637

Quote:
Originally Posted by bandit100 View Post
@ macht doch einfach nen kompletten wipe fixxt diesen bug und macht die Exp rate so wie sie letztens war oder einfach höher damit wir schneller lvln können nach dem wipe oder ihr bannt alle abusers.
vor einem jahr oder so musste man zb auch nicht als Hunter für jeden einzelnen trade reloggen , da war noch alles super.

ka wie man das einfach so behindert hinkriegt wie es jetzt gerade ist ^^
Old 05/03/2016, 17:57   #638

Mit dem bannen wird es keinen Sinn machen. Da werden zu viele Leute ohne eine Strafe davon kommen, beziehungsweise werden so viele erbuggte Items und Gold im Umlauf sein und auf anderen Accounts gebunkert, dass es kaum was bringt. Denke ich.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/03/2016, 17:57   #639

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gl4vie View Post
vor einem jahr oder so musste man zb auch nicht als Hunter für jeden einzelnen trade reloggen , da war noch alles super.

ka wie man das einfach so behindert hinkriegt wie es jetzt gerade ist ^^
erinnere mich noch damals biste einfach mit viel trader gerannt 5 hunter ca und musste ja nie reloggen wenn du 2 trader 1 hunter hattest hast du ca 10b pro trade gemacht das ja normal ist bei dieser 70x rate und du hast immer diese punkte bekommen... midnight hat ja nichtmal was daran geändert und kp wie das zu stande kommt
Old 05/03/2016, 19:20   #640

elite*gold: 212
I guess with a wipe we would lose the most of players, maybe a rollback but it will also lead to a situation where players are leaving..

I would say we'll fix the rates and remove all Immortality set parts, and replace them with some special items.

How do you like that idea?
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/03/2016, 19:23   #641

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight ™ View Post
I guess with a wipe we would lose the most of players, maybe a rollback but it will also lead to a situation where players are leaving..

I would say we'll fix the rates and remove all Immortality set parts, and replace them with some special items.

Make a wipe , up exp,sp rate , give us some silk and everything willl be ok thats enought
Thanks
3 Users
Old 05/03/2016, 19:24   #642

Quote:

I'm pretty sure you can't remove all the immortality parts with a simple query but if you are sure then i think its a good idea.

And Immortality parts aren't the only thing they gained, Sohs as well since most of the books needed are sold through CP.

And btw, the rates aren't the only problem. Hunters gather in a pt like 7x hunter and 1x trader and then after the trader sells all the hunters get an equal full amount of exp as if they were alone with the trader while selling, it should be distributed among them not given each the full amount of CP.
Old 05/03/2016, 19:32   #643

Received Thanks: 1,092
Quote:

Better do a wipe, server doesn't have a week yet. You cannot trace all the cheaters, alts with huge amount of contribution, coins, Roc items, immortality etc...

Of course you must fix the rates aswell, or they will start to cheat again after the wipe.

Suggestions:
-Fix job contribution rates, fix the exploit with hunters
-Make job suits only usable for lvl 100 chars.
-CTF only with lv100 to enter aswell
-I don't know if it is possible, but try to make a protection for jobbing, example only 1 char with job suit possible per Hwid or IP
-Higher exp rates a bit
-Wipe, of course all the donators will get their purchased silks, so you will not scam them.

Me and some players will come back if you do that, at this moment is cheatmania server, unplayable.

Regards

PS: That solution about removing the immortality set and replace for a special item really?? The only special thing they deserve is an IP ban for life, cheaters dont deserve anything.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/03/2016, 19:34   #644

Fix the rates and fix CTF (lv 100 requirement - lv 20 parties abuse it as well).
2x hunter in pt = half exp. (also pls try to fix that you don´t have to relogg as a hunter after each sale. change it back to the system like a year ago. i remember tradeing for hours and reloggin in the end to get the full amount of Contribution points on the website.

after that simply wipe the server and reward the players with a VIP premium and idk 500 silks (per IP and only if they had a lv 80/90+ char - otherwise proxys will gain 2 much of that "reward") increase the exp rate A LOT. lv 100 shouldn´t be hard since players who kill uniques reach lv 100 within 24-48h and the rest is struggling for a week and still not lv 100
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/03/2016, 21:53   #645

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omnyamura View Post
Better do a wipe, server doesn't have a week yet. You cannot trace all the cheaters, alts with huge amount of contribution, coins, Roc items, immortality etc...

Of course you must fix the rates aswell, or they will start to cheat again after the wipe.

Suggestions:
-Fix job contribution rates, fix the exploit with hunters
-Make job suits only usable for lvl 100 chars.
-CTF only with lv100 to enter aswell
-I don't know if it is possible, but try to make a protection for jobbing, example only 1 char with job suit possible per Hwid or IP
-Higher exp rates a bit
-Wipe, of course all the donators will get their purchased silks, so you will not scam them.

Me and some players will come back if you do that, at this moment is cheatmania server, unplayable.

Regards

PS: That solution about removing the immortality set and replace for a special item really?? The only special thing they deserve is an IP ban for life, cheaters dont deserve anything.
This!

I lost many hours (believe me, i played alot) i guess wipe is the best solution, u cant trace all cheaters.

Just increase the XP rate a bit, so people can get lv 100 again and play in a fair way. Yea they will lost immo sets, etc... but they get it by cheating. Some people will lost one or two items by job in a fair way, like me.. but im sure they prefer a wipe to play in a equal and fair way, instead of that cheat paradise.

With a wipe u will lost some players? Maybe, but u have a chance to keep ur server alive and new players can keep joining ur server. Without a wipe, server will die slowly, we all know server atm is a cheating paradise by job exploit, ctf multi chars... etc

And even the cheaters, they will leave soon since is too easy. We all know what happen when u get the things too easy.
Thanks
3 Users
Closed Thread