Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

simply0wn | CAP 90 | PvE | JSRO

Discussion on simply0wn | CAP 90 | PvE | JSRO within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 04/30/2016, 17:21   #346

elite*gold: 0
I'll just leave this here.

Old 04/30/2016, 17:29   #347

Quote:
Originally Posted by 100K View Post
Your english hurts my eyes, you minor peasant.

These jsro are the original jsro fixed as much as the owner could. If you use stall network in game you will probably get nothing or get crash/dc (dupe bug fixed), but if you use another client and use WPEPro (3rd -party program) it's perhaps possible, but that has nothing to do with the ******* GMs you ignorant ****. I bet you're just a kid that goes around crying for every minor **** you find in every server asking for 1m and pwlwl frm gm, and cry when you get nothing and go raiding threads with nobody supporting you because you are alone in your life. *** **** it how pathetic you are.

Just FYI Jsro are the best files yet the ones that have more bugs. If you are so ******* pr0 krall go find ones and fix them yourself, then i'll go play your **** server and see how much you suck because of course you're just a kid with no knowledge about anything. Now please, get off the SRO scene because you'll never reach anything being this pathetic.

//offtopic

Dr.Abdelfattah released 100% fixed jsro files? let me see them then, I'll deal with the rest
i make cry for plvl? u kidding me? why u speaking that if u dont know. anyway server dead stop spam kid ( much more have than you so easyly can say you kid ).
Old 04/30/2016, 17:34   #348

Quote:
Originally Posted by karkusa2 View Post
i make cry for plvl? u kidding me? why u speaking that if u dont know. anyway server dead stop spam kid ( much more have than you so easyly can say you kid ).
You have like 10 years old, stupid kid stop talking **** and leave the thread if u don't want to play this really good server lol
Old 04/30/2016, 17:36   #349

Received Thanks: 1,152
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casque View Post
best time to stop my sro career, no non-edited servers out there, i might to get rid of this sro´shice
I actually advice you to find a different MMORPG, rather spending Money into a Pserver (That dies anyway) find a Subscription based MMORPG or some that isn't dumb and repetive like SRO.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/30/2016, 18:30   #350

elite*gold: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by jallabc View Post
I'll just leave this here.

Wow nice pics
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/30/2016, 18:42   #351

So people have been duping since day 1 and this is your reply? The server has been dead before it started, we just didn't know it yet.
Old 04/30/2016, 20:38   #352

I just can't stop laughing.

How many jsro files servers are out there? this one is at least stable, with minor bugs and as I can see they at least try to fix everything, and you users still cry hahahahaha amazing

"GM lie he didnt fix dupe bug" --> it "is" fixed, they gave another sro_client and use 3rd party programs like WPE pro, still can't see why are the owners to blame for this.

Still waiting for someone to send me those 100% working jsro files please lol
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/30/2016, 21:12   #353

I just wanted to thank the server's staff who did a great job on many levels.
I've always had good contact with staff members, most people were actually playing and most were friendly, server never had any major downtime or lag, inspections/server reboots were always over quickly, etc...

Obviously this dupe abuse is a major problem and it will need to be fixed in order for the server to survive.
If it doesn't come back it will be unfortunate, but I'll be grateful for having had the opportunity to play the Silkroad that I fell in love with again.
If it does come back however, I will give it another shot (even if there is a complete wipe).

Unfortunately, having an advertisement thread on ePvP causes these kinds of situations. This is a community which only knows how to bot and cheat. My advise would be to keep it away from ePvP.
Thanks
12 Users
Old 04/30/2016, 22:00   #354

elite*gold: 62
Received Thanks: 2,066
Can someone explain to me what happened?! I'm not going to read the last few pages due insufficient english knowledge to most of the people posts..
Old 04/30/2016, 23:08   #355

elite*gold: 62
Received Thanks: 2,066
Quote:
Long-story short:

Random kids blaming and crying over the GMs (when they aren't at fault) because some retard leaked a sro_client and WPE pro to abuse the dupe bug and owner closed the server to fix this (it's on their homepage notices)

So far the things that need to remain as known:

-Only jsro pserver here where owner works to fix all bugs (will keep trying to even fix the dupe one)

-No GMs are to blame since you can't abuse it if you use their original client (stall network use kicks the user from the server it seems)

-Only two kids crying so freaking bad showing their mentally-capped usage of their brains and giving links to unrelated sro_clients and telling people to use dupe bug (showing us how stupid and powerless they are by themselves not being able to achieve anything even in a good-rate private server, lol)

-One of the kids is saying that 100% working jsro files are out, but it's still a mirage (I am still waiting for them)

-Dr.Abdelfattah claims he's retired from everything, yet he's involving himself in everything (in my city we call this attention-whoring, he doesn't fucking make any sense)
Thanks for the declaration of what happened..

If I may add my statement to it;

The GM's reacted the right way as far as I can see. I'd rather wait 3 days but know that things get fixed and those kids punished for what they did.

And then people ask why the community is dying, this is a good example..

Too bad this shit happened on my birthday, wanted to enjoy a nice one hour stream before it ends, oh well next time
Old 04/30/2016, 23:11   #356

Quote:
Long-story short:

Random kids blaming and crying over the GMs (when they aren't at fault) because some retard leaked a sro_client and WPE pro to abuse the dupe bug and owner closed the server to fix this (it's on their homepage notices)

So far the things that need to remain as known:

-Only jsro pserver here where owner works to fix all bugs (will keep trying to even fix the dupe one)

-No GMs are to blame since you can't abuse it if you use their original client (stall network use kicks the user from the server it seems)

-Only two kids crying so freaking bad showing their mentally-capped usage of their brains and giving links to unrelated sro_clients and telling people to use dupe bug (showing us how stupid and powerless they are by themselves not being able to achieve anything even in a good-rate private server, lol)

-One of the kids is saying that 100% working jsro files are out, but it's still a mirage (I am still waiting for them)

-Dr.Abdelfattah claims he's retired from everything, yet he's involving himself in everything (in my city we call this attention-whoring, he doesn't fucking make any sense)

Who in their fucking life would pay you 200$ you retarded airhead? I wouldn't even you give 10$ for it. You are a fucking cancer to the programming and developing world and I hope you rot in shit, you fucking trash.

I hardly doubt you even got sweared by a GM, more likely, I am 101% sure you are the motherfucker that leaked that client and show them how to dupe (because you have this inferiority complex that if you can't get what you want, you make sure nobody enjoys it without you) and that's why you partially ruined the fun here.

So the only lying pieces of trash are you and your retarded friends, I can't take this cock-sucking streak between you 3, you are pathetic.

Let me know when you really make your signature gain any value, you attention-whoring piece of shit.
DAMN!!!!! dude take some drinks and realax we dont need that friendly player like you to fall that low like this tard falled.. and yes this server is 1 of best servers i played so far ofc exp can be even lower but its still good as it is and yes its sad that server got his kick down cus of dupe but it was usable from the server startup i know some players in top 20 who abused it btw in some time i will post ur epvp nicks and chars nicks you ruined more then this server and you all can take ur duck Abdelfattah who knows 0 about programing and coding back to mu online times....

btw jsro will never be 100% working cus its created like this..... you need 100% working server files? go to chinese server they got nice 100% working server files and all new skills maps caves and so on...

so GL fixing bugs that u cant fix just disaible path to it and its gg....
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/30/2016, 23:11   #357

Give adress. Will send to you 100 elixir.
Old 05/01/2016, 00:05   #358

wht does dupe bug mean i still dont get it?
Old 05/01/2016, 00:47   #359

Quote:
Originally Posted by iRemixKynq View Post
wht does dupe bug mean i still dont get it?

It means you can make duplicate items.
Old 05/01/2016, 02:09   #360

Hello epvpers community.
Some News so far.

Well, I actually managed to fix the "Stall Nework Duplication" also Server Side (Without disabling the Stall Network).
For people who doesn't believe me: I will make a Test Video and upload it for you

Next test will be via the "WPE Pro" Packet Send Method, let's see.

BTW thanks for the client Abdel <3 I really love you.

Regards,

Yuckie
Thanks
7 Users