Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

simply0wn | CAP 90 | PvE | JSRO

Discussion on simply0wn | CAP 90 | PvE | JSRO within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 04/30/2016, 13:46   #331

elite*gold: 350
Received Thanks: 1,184
Quote:
Originally Posted by hazemooking View Post
dupe bug works m8
so why the **** you lying?

replace this SRO_Client with the one in your client don't forget to rename it to SRO_CLIENT.exe

WPEpro works aswell

this is ****** up man you said you fixed it

WHY THE **** YOU LYING

repost for newcomers (rofl)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dovildas View Post
most of players already duped tons of things what you going to do about that? they got 1000 elix bils of gold sheared items... 100% wipe... cus dupe worked from the start i gues....
i had 500 globals (rofl)
Old 04/30/2016, 13:48   #332

elite*gold: 0
This team lyied for all and take a donate from peaples i think now simply0wn team are scammers + Lyiers about fixed bug to take some money!

If Dr.abdel posted message here im 100% sure this server is dead
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/30/2016, 13:55   #333

well.. ha-ha.

I'm sorry for you hean but I guess Kappa's evilness and insulting players on the global chats have been paid by the destiny. Had a great time but you find what you done. Ty again for everything Yuckie hope you to stay well. (Timbo I hope 4hours makes a difference now )
Old 04/30/2016, 14:14   #334

Received Thanks: 1,086
Seems like a Volkswagen scam here... and they talk about Egy/Turks...
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/30/2016, 14:47   #335

Sooo.... what's going on with the server?
Old 04/30/2016, 15:14   #336

Guess the server is dead. Was fun while it lasted.
Old 04/30/2016, 15:15   #337

The only reason the dupe bug is real is because of Dr.Abdelfattah to be honest, so don't thank him but instead blame him lol

//EDIT

he got his own jsro files and he will exploit jsro servers with minor bugs, that only shows the lack of humanity in him, he's not any better than anybody for ruining everyone's servers
Old 04/30/2016, 15:25   #338

question... why people can't play this game w/o useing hack or stuff?
what's the point in that?
Thanks
6 Users
Old 04/30/2016, 15:27   #339

thats realy rude... server was realy great community was nice. great parties solo hunting waiting for items to get droped it was realy nice... TIP for admins: BLOCK F SHOP AND DO CD AT CLOSING AND OPENING STALL AND GZ BUG KILLED... +MAKE NEW CLIENT.EXE THAT IS CHAINED WITH SERVER AND ANY MODIFICATION WILL BE BACKED UP WITH LAUNCHER PATCHING... MOST SERVERS GOT THIS CUS OF THESE BUGS..
Old 04/30/2016, 15:36   #340

I don't get why people are all of a sudden calling the GMs scammers? There was a dupe bug. It has happened to a ton of servers. It is not like they left it in there on purpose.

My guess is relatively few got the dupe working, as you actually need a different sro_client to do it, so I guess they could just delete the duped items? (here's to hoping).
Old 04/30/2016, 16:33   #341

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltsune View Post
I don't get why people are all of a sudden calling the GMs scammers? There was a dupe bug. It has happened to a ton of servers. It is not like they left it in there on purpose.

My guess is relatively few got the dupe working, as you actually need a different sro_client to do it, so I guess they could just delete the duped items? (here's to hoping).
Dr. has releazed these files and you wanna ignore them?
They said dupe bug is fixed, but they lie`ed so what about you are talking?
The server is dead.
Anyway, if not dupe bug, server will be ddosed, from another players, whos get down from top list on servers rating.

Just leave and save your time. Request to cloze this thread.
100% server dead.
Old 04/30/2016, 16:40   #342

Quote:
Originally Posted by karkusa2 View Post
Dr. has releazed these files and you wanna ignore them?
They said dupe bug is fixed, but they lie`ed so what about you are talking?
The server is dead.
Anyway, if not dupe bug, server will be ddosed, from another players, whos get down from top list on servers rating.

Just leave and save your time. Request to cloze this thread.
100% server dead.
Your english hurts my eyes, you minor peasant.

These jsro are the original jsro fixed as much as the owner could. If you use stall network in game you will probably get nothing or get crash/dc (dupe bug fixed), but if you use another client and use WPEPro (3rd -party program) it's perhaps possible, but that has nothing to do with the ******* GMs you ignorant ****. I bet you're just a kid that goes around crying for every minor **** you find in every server asking for 1m and pwlwl frm gm, and cry when you get nothing and go raiding threads with nobody supporting you because you are alone in your life. *** **** it how pathetic you are.

Just FYI Jsro are the best files yet the ones that have more bugs. If you are so ******* pr0 krall go find ones and fix them yourself, then i'll go play your **** server and see how much you suck because of course you're just a kid with no knowledge about anything. Now please, get off the SRO scene because you'll never reach anything being this pathetic.

//offtopic

Dr.Abdelfattah released 100% fixed jsro files? let me see them then, I'll deal with the rest
Old 04/30/2016, 16:57   #343

Received Thanks: 1,670
best time to stop my sro career, no non-edited servers out there, i might to get rid of this sro´shice
Old 04/30/2016, 16:58   #344

****... 100k so angry that even i felt hurted :O Thug life tho... btw talking about english is good and bad isnt realy nice cus most of english speaking ppl can just speak egz me my gramma sucks and i know it but for *** sake i use english only in games cus in life i need russian german spanish languages except my own mather langueage
Old 04/30/2016, 17:15   #345

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casque View Post
best time to stop my sro career, no non-edited servers out there, i might to get rid of this sro´shice
For you and anyone who love the play non bot server like me I just joined a game called Sromania

It's op as **** you grind by doin quests only killing mobs deosnt give you any exp valuable my name is Pang a ch bower

(LovelyAngel if you see dis reach me in game my luve i want u ^_^)