Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 06:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[BlazeGN] Zyain | ISRO Latest Files | 14DG | CAP 125 | Grand Opening

Discussion on [BlazeGN] Zyain | ISRO Latest Files | 14DG | CAP 125 | Grand Opening within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 04/15/2016, 16:51   #2551

elite*gold: 0
can u i use sbot?
Old 04/15/2016, 16:53   #2552

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealDeal89 View Post
can u i use sbot?
No. U can use In game bot. Check the thread for the tutorial.
Old 04/15/2016, 17:05   #2553

Quote:
Originally Posted by NulledCr View Post
I can directly buy 1k potions without any issues.
With silks maybe (dont have silks), but i cant @ potion merchant ... i can select up to 50 each not more. Yes i tried to write the number in it still max 50. So i got lile 8 x 50 pots in inventory which is annoying.
Old 04/15/2016, 18:50   #2554

Quote:
Originally Posted by GAMEKINGZ View Post
With silks maybe (dont have silks), but i cant @ potion merchant ... i can select up to 50 each not more. Yes i tried to write the number in it still max 50. So i got lile 8 x 50 pots in inventory which is annoying.
Bro, I'm buying 1k pots from merchants lol..

Old 04/15/2016, 19:42   #2555

Quote:
Originally Posted by NulledCr View Post
Bro, I'm buying 1k pots from merchants lol..

Strange for me it won't get past 50...
Old 04/15/2016, 19:59   #2556

elite*gold: 1537
Received Thanks: 2,346
Quote:
re extract your client, and run it as admin and leave it to update
Old 04/15/2016, 20:00   #2557

elite*gold: 100
Quote:
your gold is too low

--

now server is fine, getting stable, skill point issue gone, grab pet with pages (filter still sux but ok), time to see suggestion, filter them and then apply on server
Old 04/15/2016, 20:26   #2558

The real problem now is how utterly p2w the server is.
And before you mention 'b-but silk scrolls are tradeable!'.
There isn't any gold to trade with, so literally nobody is sells silk.
Nobody trades silk for gear, because they can simply craft them themselves or get them from Magic pop.

Exclusive dungeon that drops D14 for a real money fee? A D14 Legend dispenser for real money? An exclusive real money item that lets you upgrade your weapon?
I can't even run dungeons anymore because my friends already stopped playing. That and this p2wfest makes me feel like playing even less.
The cherry on top is that when I asked you to make proof stones droppeable, Zico said no and there isn't any possibility on doing so. Hell, he wasn't even open about adding it on very hard bosses or anything, he just shot the idea down without thinking. That only makes me imagine how the server will end up.

I've seen you say you are proud to have isro stuff.
Well, there is a reason why Isro is dead.
Thanks
7 Users
Old 04/15/2016, 20:28   #2559

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeGaMaX. View Post
re extract your client, and run it as admin and leave it to update
I'm still getting freezing loops. Like 2-3 second of freeze then its fine for about 5 secs then again freeze for 2-3 seconds etc. Continues like that until I restart the client. Once I restart its fine for few minutes then the freezing loop starts again. I really don't know whats wrong as I run isro fine, other servers fine as well. Other games are also fine without any kind of freezing/lagg/delay =/
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/15/2016, 21:42   #2560

Quote:
Originally Posted by oliok View Post
The real problem now is how utterly p2w the server is.
And before you mention 'b-but silk scrolls are tradeable!'.
There isn't any gold to trade with, so literally nobody is sells silk.
Nobody trades silk for gear, because they can simply craft them themselves or get them from Magic pop.

Exclusive dungeon that drops D14 for a real money fee? A D14 Legend dispenser for real money? An exclusive real money item that lets you upgrade your weapon?
I can't even run dungeons anymore because my friends already stopped playing. That and this p2wfest makes me feel like playing even less.
The cherry on top is that when I asked you to make proof stones droppeable, Zico said no and there isn't any possibility on doing so. Hell, he wasn't even open about adding it on very hard bosses or anything, he just shot the idea down without thinking. That only makes me imagine how the server will end up.

I've seen you say you are proud to have isro stuff.
Well, there is a reason why Isro is dead.
That is why ,any hlvl ppl left before. They realized those facts that you wrote ;p I know that administration will write "we need $ to pay the bills", "we dont care about $". Honestly if you would not care about $ then some items should be available ingame by playing not just donation. Well they will say that im writting bullshit now or something like that. Well if you thing that you may succes as isro did long time ago you are mistaken. Isro was having pro coders, and in those files you are just newbies. Dont expect big profit in your pay2win server.
P.S. Im sure that in 1h ill get much hate for this comment haha, well like i care.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/15/2016, 21:57   #2561

elite*gold: 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by pittbull1822 View Post
That is why ,any hlvl ppl left before. They realized those facts that you wrote ;p I know that administration will write "we need $ to pay the bills", "we dont care about $". Honestly if you would not care about $ then some items should be available ingame by playing not just donation. Well they will say that im writting bullshit now or something like that. Well if you thing that you may succes as isro did long time ago you are mistaken. Isro was having pro coders, and in those files you are just newbies. Dont expect big profit in your pay2win server.
P.S. Im sure that in 1h ill get much hate for this comment haha, well like i care.
I agree with you both
They get us hope and in the same time they take it.
They say silk donation will be a faster way but from what? There's no other way to get silk item dropable and.. Dont even Start saying Roc, Death Bone will drop silks, 5 silks is nothing u will have to kill 8 times to buy just ONE Proof of Stone.
Make them dropable will be a solution but there's too much to work on like the Magic items (only 1 drop per week) and Rare only in uniques (from 10 uniques you drope only once 12d items) and about Legend? Pff don't even dream with that.
It's hard enoguh to get 12d items imagine 14d then?
You can always upgrade, yeah, but for 12d you don't have 11d elixirs, and upgrade 12d to 13th you haven't any proof of stones, ok let's say you buy it (from silks ofc) it will fail, ok, but if it fails 20x? It's much real money spent. And is for 13d i didn't talked about 14d, and i will not say because here you can see how pay2win it is
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/15/2016, 22:10   #2562

Quote:
Originally Posted by pittbull1822 View Post
You cared to post in here.

It seems like you guys do everything but read.
You think we're sitting here refreshing our bankaccounts to see if you donated?

You don't understand the way we work, we have set priorities, within those priorities we process some small changes requested by the community we are sure won't cause any harm to the server stability because we know it's unstable. (which we are fixing)

We are not the creators of the game so it's normal to be digging into code someone else wrote and you also fail to understand we didn't fire zyain up from compiled and good 2 go binaries.
We had to compile all of the source and client in order to even get started and i'm sure 95% of the devs here wouldnt be able todo that.

Your "facts" are all based on your own experience which to me sounds like you didn't bother to read our topic, site, replies and forums. You didn't bother to look into the new changes that were made to Silkroad and you didn't bother to understand the way we work.

Like I said before, increasing some drops will not have a higher priority than the server lags and client stability.

As you can see in the image below, we still have time to check out suggestions and apply them properly before putting it out on the server.
Item Mall items > Tradeable
Elixir & Stone stacks increased.
There are plenty of other hotfixes and small adjustments that will NOT require you to donate any red cent so start collecting you gold and get item-mall items from people that donated.

Now, for the love of god; read a post for once and stop complaining.
Thanks
12 Users
Old 04/15/2016, 22:45   #2563

any one have a pet filter ? my pet pick up all item 10 min and backpack is full or tablet
Old 04/15/2016, 23:11   #2564

I would love to see a modified pick up pet which can be used for 3 hours a day free for only gold/quest items. 20 hours cooldown once time is up.
Old 04/16/2016, 00:45   #2565

Increase rate spawn in Jangan Cave
Closed Thread