Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 11:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Electus Reborn | 10D | Chinese | Silk per hour | Free-Silk Events | Completely Free2P

Discussion on Electus Reborn | 10D | Chinese | Silk per hour | Free-Silk Events | Completely Free2P within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 05/12/2016, 21:20   #6406

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by imbalancednoob View Post
hwid bypassers, arena afkers with their 8/8 parties, tickets arent taken seriously, majority gets no information about what's to happen. Majority doesnt pay the bills yet they are there for the ones that do. Well thankfully there is an update coming. 45 days of max hype then the server is done but by then no one will be able to withdraw from paypal. I am constantly seeing same afkers at b.a, new players cant JOB against fyll somlar with their cheats. I know lots of peeps that is abusing everything there is to find. Your donater dears will also stop playing real soon since there wont be anyone to play with but bots and abusers and you are adding new sox items as drops instead of some active way to get them. Management is really poor at the moment. This was a nice server... One more thing to add; your alchemy is fucked. Unless you pay shitloads of cash or abuse the system to get some unfair gold and get lucky with the loterry, which somehow finds the same exact people all the time to give the silks away, there is no way in the fucking hell you are getting those +8+ items. New player pack my ass, you arent getting more and you already have 500 tops. I suggest you to do some drastic changes and dont be afraid to ban these abuser/cheaters. (24/7 snow shield spear nukers are amazing to play against, ticket reply was "we are helpless, cant do anything")
its owner problem if you join later after 2 months ?
at the moment server have 2months +
its owner problem if old players change job from trader to thief and wipe new players ? what gm can do ? delete job thief so you can easy farm your coins ? LMAO
about the afker you can say all you want,but new players cant afford old players,thats why they probabily stay afk in ba
24/7 snow ? are you serious ? when they finish the snow they run ? what gm can do for that ? add cd of snow shield from 40-50 sec to 1h bcz you cant kill them when they use snow ? LMAO
About alchemy its since 2007 what alchemy sro is only luck =) so plz go fuck
Agree with you about cheaters etc
Old 05/12/2016, 23:03   #6407

elite*gold: 60
Received Thanks: 6,475
I'm writing this from mobile phone since I'm currently at hospital and I'm truly forbidden from using the laptop. About those ******* from EG spamming like retarded ***** all of sudden is because they are butthurt that I insulted them in the notices. and all of sudden they are promoting the bypass but what I'm here to tell you since they are bunch of dumbfucks that we are CONSTANTLY monitoring the server regarding the cheaters and so on we have banned more than 200 abusers so far. And actually the new dll is ready but releasing it at the current state will just get it cracked in no time because we have to use "packers" which are used to "hide" information about the dll we have to find out a worthwhile packer because everything so far seems to bypassable we are looking into something that's actually going to make crackers life a true hell. Sure they can crack it at some point because everything in this world is crackable and even "Denuvo" which is the greatest triple A protection so far used in many games if people are familiar such as "Fifa 15" and it eventually gets cracked. So patching new dll everyday won't help it'll just make things worse if it's not compatible as we have seen with mbot/sbot incident so we are trying to make something that's secure and still viable with bots in general. But as I said in the first page of the thread we are monitoring people 24/7 if we suspect anything we automatically ban them. But this situation won't remain forever we are actually close to patching new dll. Anyways you can safely ignore EG ******* since they are mindless turks -no offense for proper turks though I doubt that there are much- what do you expect from a bunch of mindless ******* who are insulting dead people ? I guess absolutely nothing since we are dealing with uneducated people
Thanks
7 Users
Old 05/13/2016, 00:12   #6408

first of all, all the best for u.
Second, are you going to ban those jobcoin cheaters? otherwise im changing to thief, lol
Old 05/13/2016, 02:09   #6409

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solitary/EG View Post
futuristic fails. get rekt by EternalGlory. always loser futuristic amatour Commandante not know leader and bad command

EternalGlory vs Futuristic 1 vs 1 . EG = hardcore

electus EG > ALL

electus reborn GW+EIGHT > EG > ALL
Old 05/13/2016, 03:51   #6410

my suggestion is close route ht-petra.
Old 05/13/2016, 03:56   #6411

something is rly wrong with this alchemy ...
it cant be that i need 200 elix wep for +5 only with luck dress +prem+luck stones ...
fix this alchemy rates u lost so much players in 2months and u will loose more and more every day players write about alchemy ... and there are many nice servers comming out now/next days ...
do something
Old 05/13/2016, 05:09   #6412

elite*gold: 125
Received Thanks: 4,351
Quote:
Originally Posted by GL_Insanity View Post

electus reborn GW_8 > ALL > EG
FTFY
Old 05/13/2016, 06:50   #6413

Quote:
Originally Posted by OutlawNL View Post
FTFY
yap GW AND EIGHT RULZ ELECTUS REBORN , i hope gm increase the union limit want see after long time this fw on pserver
Old 05/13/2016, 13:05   #6414

Quote:
Originally Posted by LastThief* View Post
I'm writing this from mobile phone since I'm currently at hospital and I'm truly forbidden from using the laptop. About those fuckers from EG spamming like retarded cunts all of sudden is because they are butthurt that I insulted them in the notices. and all of sudden they are promoting the bypass but what I'm here to tell you since they are bunch of dumbfucks that we are CONSTANTLY monitoring the server regarding the cheaters and so on we have banned more than 200 abusers so far. And actually the new dll is ready but releasing it at the current state will just get it cracked in no time because we have to use "packers" which are used to "hide" information about the dll we have to find out a worthwhile packer because everything so far seems to bypassable we are looking into something that's actually going to make crackers life a true hell. Sure they can crack it at some point because everything in this world is crackable and even "Denuvo" which is the greatest triple A protection so far used in many games if people are familiar such as "Fifa 15" and it eventually gets cracked. So patching new dll everyday won't help it'll just make things worse if it's not compatible as we have seen with mbot/sbot incident so we are trying to make something that's secure and still viable with bots in general. But as I said in the first page of the thread we are monitoring people 24/7 if we suspect anything we automatically ban them. But this situation won't remain forever we are actually close to patching new dll. Anyways you can safely ignore EG fuckers since they are mindless turks -no offense for proper turks though I doubt that there are much- what do you expect from a bunch of mindless fuckers who are insulting dead people ? I guess absolutely nothing since we are dealing with uneducated people

Cry idiot cry.. you're not man
Old 05/13/2016, 14:42   #6415

Quote:
Originally Posted by TouchMander View Post

Cry idiot cry.. you're not man
an du nut engrish?
Old 05/13/2016, 15:09   #6416

".. since we are dealing with uneducated people" is a summarize of all.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/13/2016, 17:23   #6417

Quote:
I guess you are the one of these uneducated ************* ? I guess so. So go **** yourself with the biggest cactus you can find.
I guess u have a weakness for the cactus ? Cuz Cactus in every word.If you want I can send the various types of cactus for you.Have fun with your retarded fans.**** Just 1600 Player around server's.Even before the 100 cap theft Sad but true
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/13/2016, 17:32   #6418

Quote:
I guess you are the one of these uneducated ************* ? I guess so. So go **** yourself with the biggest cactus you can find.
You're uneducated and *******. you're a disrespectful biitch. Your server is nothing without EG. When EG was playing electus had your 3000/2500 player. now 3000/1500. This is the world's largest and the leading role is always eternalglory, dont forget. there are 2 things you need to remember.
1.you're not the man. 2. Electus is nothing without EG.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/13/2016, 17:46   #6419

Received Thanks: 1,044
Quote:
Originally Posted by lace View Post
Gonna post it here aswell, so everyone can see it.

>>
hey, LT, please check out Petra, u got so many cheaters there
loggin their trader and dropping loot

i know who this glory is, cuz he killed me:
this L0RD guy is in the Returntohell guild.
Banned already.
Old 05/13/2016, 17:47   #6420

elite*gold: 125
Received Thanks: 4,351
I love how EG litteraly think they mean something, you don't mean anything to anyone besides your tribe with faggots.
Sorry to burst your buble you're probably like.. what... 100 people who think they're famous and they mean something when you're nothing but a pesteline that everyone hates.
Thanks
5 Users
Closed Thread