Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 18:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Amaethon Online | Cap 110 | CHN/EU | x60 | Play2win | DDoS Protected

Discussion on Amaethon Online | Cap 110 | CHN/EU | x60 | Play2win | DDoS Protected within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 12/30/2015, 11:01   #1981

elite*gold: 0
think u guys can log onn now
Old 12/30/2015, 11:09   #1982

Server on
Old 12/30/2015, 11:57   #1983

elite*gold: 125
Received Thanks: 4,351
Sorry about that people we really wanted to get the update done yesterday night however we need sleep as well.
The server full error is fixed, the update will be done as soon as possible please bare with us.
Please keep in mind this is exactly the reason we didn't want to give an ETA, but people kept asking us and asking us litteraly over 50 pm's, we thought we could finish it last night but we need sleep too, some of us didn't sleep for 24h-30h at the time. Apologies and we'll do our best today.
Thanks
12 Users
Old 12/30/2015, 12:28   #1984

Quote:
Originally Posted by OutlawNL View Post
Sorry about that people we really wanted to get the update done yesterday night however we need sleep as well.
The server full error is fixed, the update will be done as soon as possible please bare with us.
Please keep in mind this is exactly the reason we didn't want to give an ETA, but people kept asking us and asking us litteraly over 50 pm's, we thought we could finish it last night but we need sleep too, some of us didn't sleep for 24h-30h at the time. Apologies and we'll do our best today.
es np
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/30/2015, 14:12   #1985

Quote:
some of us didn't sleep for 24h-30h at the time. Apologies and we'll do our best today.
zombie detect...if i stay 24/30h w/o sleep probabily i will dead for sure
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/30/2015, 14:24   #1986

lol tomas add ox lvl 90 with lvl 60 ox you cant to 4 stars i dont have silk cuz you are too greedy to add silk.h or vote4silk

lol noob you should add trace back to job stats cuz there will be no big caravan without that
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/30/2015, 14:32   #1987

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoobHater View Post
lol tomas add ox lvl 90 with lvl 60 ox you cant to 4 stars i dont have silk cuz you are too greedy to add silk.h or vote4silk

lol noob you should add trace back to job stats cuz there will be no big caravan without that
Nope we won't add tracing back, removed that so people won't afk trace. There is no issue if people just walk for themselves, also prevents bots tracing you
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/30/2015, 14:57   #1988

btw would be good if u can remake the map with unique spawn points (Cerberus,Ivy)
Old 12/30/2015, 15:12   #1989

Quote:
Nope we won't add tracing back, removed that so people won't afk trace. There is no issue if people just walk for themselves, also prevents bots tracing you
how about trade pets?

add ******* ox lvl 90 so we can buy 5 stars
Old 12/30/2015, 15:14   #1990

I realise this may sound a bit short sighted from my side but I have a few (serious) notes:

- Please disable EU trading NPCs for more job activity in china area side
- The haroeris unique, pls make that drop rate like 60% or let is spawn once in 2 days or something. Right now there are only h/t guilds, and we are not even close to being lv 101-110 with decent set/sp. So without competition its easy egy A grade drops and bb competition.
- The avatars that drop from uniques are temporary i heard, maybe lower the droprate but make them last forever cause a 2 week avatar making me sad XD.

Anyways, we r farming up so i hope i can make my set FB sooooonnnn (dat alchemy rate tho, amk).

I also got a few questions btw:
Egy a +8 to egy B, does advanced count? or it need to be +8 without advanced?
Do honor rankings reset, or not?

Overall really nice job, am enjoying my time here :P
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/30/2015, 15:17   #1991

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurbyy View Post
I realise this may sound a bit short sighted from my side but I have a few (serious) notes:

- Please disable EU trading NPCs for more job activity in china area side
- The haroeris unique, pls make that drop rate like 60% or let is spawn once in 2 days or something. Right now there are only h/t guilds, and we are not even close to being lv 101-110 with decent set/sp. So without competition its easy egy A grade drops and bb competition.
- The avatars that drop from uniques are temporary i heard, maybe lower the droprate but make them last forever cause a 2 week avatar making me sad XD.

Anyways, we r farming up so i hope i can make my set FB sooooonnnn (dat alchemy rate tho, amk).

I also got a few questions btw:
Egy a +8 to egy B, does advanced count? or it need to be +8 without advanced?
Do honor rankings reset, or not?

Overall really nice job, am enjoying my time here :P
Disabling the NPC @ eu parts could be a nice edit.
About haroeris you can't just simply do it with 1 pt without a full nova set anyway, it's someting thats really rare for now, but will be highly contested sooner.

Yes egy A +8 WITHOUT adv only, if you have an egy A weapon +9 with adv +1 used that works too however.

Made the avatars from the uniques only last 7 days for the reason of people having to hunt for them continuesly honestly, we want to stimulate everyone to hunt them.

Quote:
how about trade pets?

add fucking ox lvl 90 so we can buy 5 stars
We'll add silk pets to an npc for BA coins.
Old 12/30/2015, 15:25   #1992

dont dissable eu npc trades

Quote:
Disabling the NPC @ eu parts could be a nice edit.
About haroeris you can't just simply do it with 1 pt without a full nova set anyway, it's someting thats really rare for now, but will be highly contested sooner.

Yes egy A +8 WITHOUT adv only, if you have an egy A weapon +9 with adv +1 used that works too however.

Made the avatars from the uniques only last 7 days for the reason of people having to hunt for them continuesly honestly, we want to stimulate everyone to hunt them.

We'll add silk pets to an npc for BA coins.
why do you act like a noob that never played sro? how hunter will join pt if they cant trace with their traders? i expected more from a player that played sro for years
Old 12/30/2015, 15:31   #1993

Quote:
dont dissable eu npc trades

why do you act like a noob that never played sro? how hunter will join pt if they cant trace with their traders? i expected more from a player that played sro for years
Are you serious right here? Hunters are supposed to trace the pet according to you xD?
Not even gonna bother responding to that, sorry. If you think like that don't play on a server that's trying to focus more on the playing aspect.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 12/30/2015, 15:34   #1994

Quote:
Are you serious right here? Hunters are supposed to trace the pet according to you xD?
Not even gonna bother responding to that, sorry. If you think like that don't play on a server that's trying to focus more on the playing aspect.
do you think hunters will join trades for 10m reward? think about it they join with a trader too since there is no jc system
Old 12/30/2015, 15:36   #1995

Quote:
do you think hunters will join trades for 10m reward? think about it they join with a trader too since there is no jc system
Hunters are the protectors, you can pay them as trader. But if the trader is gonna be selfish why would you defend him, teamplay? Hello.
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread