Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 02:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ConflictOnline l Cap100 l CH/EU l FreeSilk l Protected l Craftingsystem

Discussion on ConflictOnline l Cap100 l CH/EU l FreeSilk l Protected l Craftingsystem within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 01/09/2016, 14:02   #2161

elite*gold: 0
Yeah, lot of ppl wanna have suns tradeable for one purpose - for sale #$
Let me think, yes a lot of folks had left the server not because of "bad community" but after turkumusuns or the other "authorities" sold their accounts or items (btw, they are doing the same thing everywhere they go) and then the rest like a pathetic slaves went after them, this is ridiculous.
I'm glad u finally made accounts or items unsaleable for real money, but one or two months late.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 01/09/2016, 14:20   #2162

welcome to silkroad online
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/09/2016, 17:21   #2163

elite*gold: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by AvengerSan View Post
Yeah, lot of ppl wanna have suns tradeable for one purpose - for sale #$
Let me think, yes a lot of folks had left the server not because of "bad community" but after turkumusuns or the other "authorities" sold their accounts or items (btw, they are doing the same thing everywhere they go) and then the rest like a pathetic slaves went after them, this is ridiculous.
I'm glad u finally made accounts or items unsaleable for real money, but one or two months late.
The reason of server fail or success is it's community, it never matter what is the server features or cap is it since the system for all it's all equal chance.
About Turks that's bad truth the key of success is to never depend your server on individuals so if they stay or go it still does not effect your server.
Actually the server is great and i see no reason to quit it rather than they sold their chars as i see their new owners, So i blame their need not server admins.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/09/2016, 17:25   #2164

Thank you for your support guys, you are great!
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/09/2016, 18:33   #2165

So what's the som , sos ,sun on lvl 90+ drop?
Cuz it's been 3 days and still no good drops.
Old 01/09/2016, 18:57   #2166

My opinion only, but server is failing hard, same as before since GM abandon it, dont believe see for yourself maybe 100 active players on a weekend!!

no new players just OP donators staying, released new legendary update guess what for the donators nothing for new players here.

lol just found onyx server with 1200+ players, majority from conflict bb conflict
Old 01/10/2016, 18:56   #2167

elite*gold: 2
So,do we need to see everything repeating itself again?!
-You open the server and stupid people get fooled by "your new unseen features and shts"
-You get a lot of people,ofcourse,cause its opening and everyone joins.
-You start doing some stupid updates,people quit,you lose players.
-After a month or so,you close,think up some lame *** excuse just to close the server,cause your server is too famous to have 200-400 players.
End of story.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/10/2016, 21:26   #2168

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodguy33 View Post
-You open the server and stupid people get fooled by "your new unseen features and shts"
-After a month or so,you close,think up some lame *** excuse just to close the server,cause your server is too famous to have 200-400 players.
End of story.

Its just a money making machine and the players are finally understanding this is what they do, so hopefully this time they dont come back we can only hope
Old 01/10/2016, 23:37   #2169

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodguy33 View Post
End of story.
Start doing stupid updates? Ok tell us which. We do not close, you bring us to close because you leave a good, stable, jobbased server to join server with such amatheur teams and coders. But yeah go to that server and leave them after 2 weeks again to join another server like *******. The **** sro community destroy every good pserver. There is no hope for the most players here.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/10/2016, 23:59   #2170

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlantiX View Post
Start doing stupid updates? Ok tell us which. We do not close, you bring us to close because you leave a good, stable, jobbased server to join server with such amatheur teams and coders. But yeah go to that server and leave them after 2 weeks again to join another server like *******. The **** sro community destroy every good pserver. There is no hope for the most players here.
Well I agree your point cause people actually leave. The server was going good. But why the heck did you make weapon switchers? I simply cant understand that.
All in all it was too easy to get everything. You should have started with a lower drop rate on soulless items.
Legendary update was too earlie.
Weaponswitch was ******.
Also european china was unbalanced but thats everyday life of a ch/eu server.
Make a new concept, dont focus on money that hard (as the weaponswitch was buyable with silks and that gave you a money boost) and make a Chinese only server
Old 01/11/2016, 00:01   #2171

Quote:
and what are you? i guess this was your fourth server and the only thing you can manage is a "stable" server... you still su.ck at the rest
like balancing builds or doing some nice events like weekly pvp event
i'm not talking about your auto events.. they are nice to have but you cant call them "events"
there was nearly no action at dw south since the start of the server
you guys clearly have no idea of PLAYING silkroad.. you just know how to code
some examples: str warlocks, 15% vigors and no hp grains, warrior buffs, dances, screens, skins
the only nice things in this server were the crafting part and that it was stable... NOTHING ELSE
Old 01/11/2016, 00:02   #2172

Quote:
Not being funny bro I feel bad for you, ive been online everyday since start of December and your the only GM actually alive. The forums are unmanaged completely with the occasionally bet event which you do. the servers dont even see a GM presences, do you really blame the sro community on leaving?
And to top it all off i joined because there were 1200 players active, in one month there are 300 to 400 online 90% of which are 24/7 bots just farming, you guys must think to yourself what did we do wrong? since all those people didnt just leave for no reason.
Old 01/11/2016, 00:06   #2173

not the turks are responsible for the end of conlict
without the turks this server would have never been alive
they had no other option than leaving a server like this
it's only the fault of the GMs AGAIN!
what do you expect when you are afk 24/7?
another example: we had so many threads on the forum and none of the GMs replied on it
Old 01/11/2016, 00:29   #2174

Quote:
Originally Posted by _NazGuL View Post
not the turks are responsible for the end of conlict
without the turks this server would have never been alive
they had no other option than leaving a server like this
it's only the fault of the GMs AGAIN!
what do you expect when you are afk 24/7?
another example: we had so many threads on the forum and none of the GMs replied on it
24/7 afk xD ? Weekly updates, replied on tickets 24/7, PVP events, weekly forum event, newcomer event, most of the good suggestions at the forum were applied like trade rates, moon drop rate, job unique, legend set, job quests and so on. On the other server they would never apply so fast updates/suggestions. There are supporters, we cannot stay 24/7 ingame, epvp, ticketsystem, facebook and forum that is not possible. The fastest way is the ticketsystem, that's it.
Old 01/11/2016, 01:09   #2175

Quote:
24/7 afk xD ? Weekly updates, replied on tickets 24/7, PVP events, weekly forum event, newcomer event, most of the good suggestions at the forum were applied like trade rates, moon drop rate, job unique, legend set, job quests and so on. On the other server they would never apply so fast updates/suggestions. There are supporters, we cannot stay 24/7 ingame, epvp, ticketsystem, facebook and forum that is not possible. The fastest way is the ticketsystem, that's it.
newcomer event? weekly forum event? are you serious? do you call these an EVENT? you did 2 pvp events in what 5 weeks? nothing else.. you cant call the other things events lol
trade rates were ****, job uniques were useless because there were max 2 parties, nobody wanted the legend items, job quests came after the server died already

there were 3 threads about HP grains and plenty of other threads that you just ignored... not even 1 answer
the skill changes on this server were the worst that i have ever seen
everybody expected something better on your 4th server