Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 08:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PureSRO|Don't EVER join this server! Read to know why...

Discussion on PureSRO|Don't EVER join this server! Read to know why... within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs down PureSRO|Don't EVER join this server! Read to know why...

PureSRO

To be honest, best Media & Data in my opinion. But what's the use of a good server with good systems and everything when the GM is a corrupt greedy son of a b****?!!

Wanna know why I said that?
Ok, 1st you need to tell me how exactly would you feel when you play for 7 months on a private server WITHOUT donating a nickle and get weapons/sets and other cool **** just by playing hard while other noobs are donating thousands of EGPs/day to get max +ed that easy?!

I had a character there and as I said I never donated anything, I had 3x +27 bows which is the max + for weapons, 2x +22 sets which too is the max + for sets, 23T which is ALOT even for a donator, had 5~6x +22 staffs, 2x academy buffs(~50 graduates or more) which is 180b for 5 graduates and alot of other great sh*t some donators couldn't have

So, one day while I was doing my usual +ing for items I made a +26 bow and was going for +27 when the game lagged, so I wrote a global "fix the fu**in lags" and then BANG! a DC! yes, right! he banned me. Reason for block: and I quote "come back when lag finish"

COULD A GM BE ANY MORE CORRUPT?

Thanks for reading
Old 08/01/2015, 08:21   #2

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 3,239
The player/user is completely free to decide whether to play here on this server or not.
regarding to the ban theory maybe you used improper language..
since you mentioned that you got a DC then ban hammer after this global.
Anyway it's more like a feedback please post it on their own thread
and maybe you will get an explanation regarding to this action instead of creating a thread at the advertisement section.
Old 08/02/2015, 12:29   #3

elite*gold: 26
The Black Market: 135/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,060
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidy. View Post
The player/user is completely free to decide whether to play here on this server or not.
regarding to the ban theory maybe you used improper language..
since you mentioned that you got a DC then ban hammer after this global.
Anyway it's more like a feedback please post it on their own thread
and maybe you will get an explanation regarding to this action instead of creating a thread at the advertisement section.
^

#closed
Closed Thread