Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 14:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Exodus - The Epic Eternity | Cap 90 | CH | Quests Based | Inspired Features

Discussion on Exodus - The Epic Eternity | Cap 90 | CH | Quests Based | Inspired Features within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

View Poll Results: Do you want us to make a specialized Mbot Crack for Exodus Online ?
Yes 212 77.66%
No 61 22.34%
Voters: 273. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 07/17/2015, 16:42   #46

elite*gold: 0
Stop giving people great avatars in Starter Packs.

I hate to see 10 level player with Guardian Angel Wings or with another cool avatars.

Noobs must look like noobs !!
Thanks
4 Users
Old 07/17/2015, 17:19   #47

download links ?
Old 07/17/2015, 17:34   #48

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 2,512
Quote:
Decree Of Brave 'DOB': you can buy it from our npc in jangan for gold.
>Implying its play2win

Och, well. It's gonna be a good server to rush with level, get gud and sell char next week
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/17/2015, 17:42   #49

Nice System
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/17/2015, 18:19   #50

Nice Server // nice song
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/17/2015, 20:00   #51

elite*gold: 62
Received Thanks: 2,066
What's up with all the hate on the server? every ******* server stealed ****, didn't we all steal files from joymax to create these private servers? So get over it & play on or just leave the thread...
and don't come to me with things like 'server crawler'. On every thread there is someone crying about files while im sure you don't have the rights for them too.

*where are the mods to clean the threads? How come there are specific threads that get cleaned from hate while others don't?
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/17/2015, 20:21   #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mai_1337 View Post
@Imodorox I've read that text you wrote in red on the first page of the topic.I just want to remind you that you can't steal something then credit the person you stole from.You said it wrong...What you might want to say is "If we use any content that is not developed by our team we will credit the creator of that content" or somethings along those lines.
This wasn't ment to say that I am a hater or something like that just stating the fact you wrote it all wrong.
See you in 21th totaly joining the server.Let's hope there won't be any problems.
You are completely right but they called it stealling so i will speak with the same

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbryant View Post
Stop giving people great avatars in Starter Packs.

I hate to see 10 level player with Guardian Angel Wings or with another cool avatars.

Noobs must look like noobs !!
You maybe right we have submitted your suggestion and we will reply you with the answer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikroti View Post
download links ?
After 15 Mints

Quote:
Originally Posted by XENijX* View Post
What's up with all the hate on the server? every fucking server stealed shit, didn't we all steal files from joymax to create these private servers? So get over it & play on or just leave the thread...
and don't come to me with things like 'server crawler'. On every thread there is someone crying about files while im sure you don't have the rights for them too.

*where are the mods to clean the threads? How come there are specific threads that get cleaned from hate while others don't?
i think these haters ( not sure ) sent by someone from elamidas crew i won't say name , but he got mad after we made 2 new uniques and we said that we will make more with updates, so he collected his friends to come and write these comments to make his coming server the best by crushing our server reputation.
Old 07/17/2015, 20:25   #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imodorox View Post
Really thanks alot for your words i appreciate that , i actually don't know what will they win from doing this ***** !

Haahahahaha i really did that xD

You are completely right but they called it stealling so i will speak with the same
Open Server Already
Old 07/17/2015, 20:26   #54

Quote:
Originally Posted by irvin983 View Post
Open Server Already
Download links coming .. ^^
Old 07/17/2015, 20:40   #55

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 3,239
Quote:
Originally Posted by XENijX* View Post
There're no special/specific threads.
It's all about the thread's author, He's replying on their posts which he could simply ignore any kind of hate/flame posts and eventually it will be cleaned.
So be patient.

Edit: Please stick with the subject instead of spreading hate, it doesn't matter what he took or what he stole since it doesn't contradict with the section rules, if the thread author is willing to reply on these posts so it's his choice but simply hate/flame posts is not allowed.

@Topic
Good luck with the project
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/17/2015, 20:45   #56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow_KILL View Post
i'm a friend of aki
who is aki xD

LINKS ADDED TO SITE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidy. View Post
It's all about the thread's author, He's replying on their posts which he could simply ignore any kind of hate/flame posts and eventually it will be cleaned.
So be patient.
Spidy, you told me that you will see the matter of TheWickedNite threating but you forgot or something
Old 07/17/2015, 20:55   #57

Received Thanks: 1,188
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidy. View Post
So be patient.
In my opinion he shouldn't ignore any hate/flame posts. He has to answer everyone. Players ,who are going to play here, will leave the server if he ignores hate/flame posts.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/17/2015, 20:57   #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by StatyO View Post
In my opinion he shouldn't ignore any hate/flame posts. He has to answer everyone. Players ,who are going to play here, will leave the server if he ignores hate/flame posts.
So that i made a 3rd solution and wrote that highlighted words in the first of the thread
also from now if the comment is about the game or a suggestion or any something related with the gameplay i will answer it
but if the comment is hating or these kinds we saw i won't respond.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/17/2015, 21:20   #59

So..

Is game opening today ?
Old 07/17/2015, 21:20   #60

elite*gold: 26
The Black Market: 135/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,060
Thread cleaned.
Thanks