Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 18:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

'Xilen Online | 100Cap | Job Based | MobileApp | NewSystems | Grand Opening: July 13

Discussion on 'Xilen Online | 100Cap | Job Based | MobileApp | NewSystems | Grand Opening: July 13 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/23/2015, 10:31   #361

elite*gold: 0
@ fikfak

google it and you will solve it. Its a language issue, so google something like "silkroad mbot language" and you will find the solution.
Enjoy the server, cuz i'm in for 1 week now and although there is a low player count, there's a nice community and active GMs.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/23/2015, 10:57   #362

elite*gold: 122
I've been testing this server and i can assure that this is one of the best server!
Why? Play2win, you can get like 40-50 silks just by hunting uniques, each unique gives you 40-50 silks plus some coins.
The community is great they help each other [ they did to me i dont know about others]
Many other options to gain free silks which i've never seen any other server[unless its elamidas which was great one tho]
And yeah the server is still alive even though it only has 20-30 players! [ Underrated]
Thanks to Xilen team!
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/23/2015, 19:46   #363

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllEyezOnMe- View Post
I've been testing this server and i can assure that this is one of the best server!
Why? Play2win, you can get like 40-50 silks just by hunting uniques, each unique gives you 40-50 silks plus some coins.
The community is great they help each other [ they did to me i dont know about others]
Many other options to gain free silks which i've never seen any other server[unless its elamidas which was great one tho]
And yeah the server is still alive even though it only has 20-30 players! [ Underrated]
Thanks to Xilen team!
Thank you for this review, this really means a lot for us.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/24/2015, 02:26   #364

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllEyezOnMe- View Post
Thanks to Xilen team!
SouthPaw? haha
Old 08/24/2015, 02:30   #365

Dear community, we'd like to show you a sneak peek of the Guild Miniworlds which is a feature we are working on. This feature will be a little world per guild on which members can login and interact together on a private environment. This will be a beginning of customizable miniworlds which the masters of guild will be able to edit in the near future. This is an Alpha version and is not released to the public yet.

The world and it's content are just for testing purposes, and as soon as we have a robust version we will release the public Beta for all guilds ingame to make use of.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/24/2015, 05:10   #366

elite*gold: 160
Very attractive thread, Goodluck on your part.

CiviI~
Old 08/24/2015, 05:22   #367

Received Thanks: 1,670
Quote:
Originally Posted by XilenOnline View Post
Dear community, we'd like to show you a sneak peek of the Guild Miniworlds which is a feature we are working on. This feature will be a little world per guild on which members can login and interact together on a private environment. This will be a beginning of customizable miniworlds which the masters of guild will be able to edit in the near future. This is an Alpha version and is not released to the public yet.

The world and it's content are just for testing purposes, and as soon as we have a robust version we will release the public Beta for all guilds ingame to make use of.
looks like

the ground is lava xD
Old 08/24/2015, 19:08   #368

Honestly one of the best servers I played in a while.
Even tho it still is a small community (20 to 30 players online) it has more potential than any other server I've seen.

The administration is extremely friendly and helpful.
Support helped me right after I contacted them and they are doing their best to maintain the community active with events and what not.

If you're still thinking if you should give it a try, the answer is yes. You should.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/25/2015, 10:57   #369

Im in
Old 08/25/2015, 15:06   #370

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prophecy1990 View Post
Im in
Welcome! you'll not regret to join such a great server.
Old 08/26/2015, 00:13   #371

How is it going with the Worlds we mentioned earlier? Here is a screeenshot

Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/26/2015, 02:02   #372

Quote:

Looks cool! i've never seen that in any other server so people should join xilen to get to see something new.
Old 08/26/2015, 16:18   #373

Quote:

HOLYDAMN
Old 08/26/2015, 16:44   #374

Quote:

.... Woah, looking forward for this stuff, never seen this thing b4 to be honest.
Old 08/27/2015, 08:18   #375

We're looking for 1-5 beta testers to help us try out the new miniworld. We don't need extensive testing, just need someone who can discuss about the progress, download the newest compiled versions and try them up as the core features keep moving forward.

If you are interested in participating, please send us a PM to this account with the following details:

+ Ingame Character Name.
+ Nationality.
+ Skype ID.
+ Available hours (from what time to what time are you available and in which timezone).

We will get back to you as soon as we can and give you the information necessary so you can help us piece this together.

The specific dynamics of these miniworlds will be decided by the Beta testers and this is currently on an advanced stage that merits an Alpha version (this one).

Here goes a screenshot with some progress, hope you like it

Closed Thread