Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 19:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SilkRoad-R 2 | Cap 110 | 80x | Jobbing | Long Term | CSRO-R ORIGINAL Files

Discussion on SilkRoad-R 2 | Cap 110 | 80x | Jobbing | Long Term | CSRO-R ORIGINAL Files within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 06/26/2015, 10:28   #46

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by DizzySRO View Post
The thing of donating is that you get stuff faster, Some people who donate don't really have time to play and grind for prem ect to buy from others, so they donate to speed up the proccess the donation doesn't make you best player in server, If you donate you get stuff done faster if you won't donate you have to grind a lot more then others. Don't complain about the donation balance because that will never happend, Server has to survive from someone's pocket.
Overall I think there should be no balance on donation, as admins have to reward the players that support them by donating.
However, i think that they should be some kind of "free silk" and a npc with some basic silk items, like prem, devi,l clock, and couple of avatars as well.
But on prem and devil don't make it like the one in item mall, The prem in item mall has to have more % than the prem in npc for free silk.
I actually agree with you. Well, simply because there are some people who donate *too much*, they became very strong. But, when they're trying at least to PvP with someone, they always lose. But, they got nothing. They don't have an experience. Why I wanted to show, in addition, that a successful server must survive by the players' pocket.

Well, furthermore, we'll try to balance the item mall because the connection between the donators and the server is the [ITEM MALL]. So, balancing this source, will provoke the justice of the server. Let's, just try not to anticipate the actions. Let's try the TEST BETA 0.1 after few days, it will begin. During that time, we'll collect every bug/suggestion/every unsatisfied need, we'll fix all. But, after the official release, there won't be *ANY* problem. That's all.
Old 06/26/2015, 11:14   #47

I would say count me in but, sro-r sucks
Party days are over without bot, we need bot especially mbot because I dont think server will hit 1k players on launch so people will get bored lvling alone
Old 06/26/2015, 13:02   #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegendM* View Post
I would say count me in but, sro-r sucks
Party days are over without bot, we need bot especially mbot because I dont think server will hit 1k players on launch so people will get bored lvling alone
I am kinda sure that will be bot very soon for our game , do not worry
Old 06/26/2015, 13:29   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winor View Post
I am kinda sure that will be bot very soon for our game , do not worry
What is it? butterfly? If so I love butterfly bot I used it a lot when I play csro
Old 06/26/2015, 13:48   #50

elite*gold: 393
Quote:
Originally Posted by LegendM* View Post
What is it? butterfly? If so I love butterfly bot I used it a lot when I play csro
I think butterfly will work but U have the Cleaned and English Version ?
Old 06/26/2015, 13:59   #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemo08 View Post
I think butterfly will work but U have the Cleaned and English Version ?
First of all, it never infected, it was clean back in day. You dont have to have english version, it's best bot (ahh old days)
Old 06/26/2015, 14:23   #52

Same like Silkroad.lt Csro files 250x rates no bugs no beta fully working
Old 06/26/2015, 14:45   #53

elite*gold: 2700
Received Thanks: 1,894
I don't think there need beta.. Just open the server:/
Old 06/26/2015, 16:43   #54

Quote:
Originally Posted by karkusa2 View Post
Same like Silkroad.lt Csro files 250x rates no bugs no beta fully working
Well, don't mention such a server and compare them to us. We're very special, by the way, we're the only one in the whole private silkroad scene who had the ORIGINAL CSRO files. That's first. Second, we don't have *250x* rates who are totally making the gameplay unstable. I admit, that the max rates for a successful server mustn't pass the *100x* rates. That's second. Well, we don't have neither bugs nor problems. But, we must do the beta in order to satisfy everyone cuz when we're on, there won't be any problem. That's all.
Old 06/26/2015, 17:11   #55

wow, so u changed the drop rate from x80 to x100, rly meh... gold/drop rates to **** high, u'll be getting 40k gold from a mob, that if the mob has a 500g normal drop rate, so "awesome"

Tip: how about u make some polls related to drops/gold rates & job system (also, it's not about how much money u can make with the job system, it's about the system itself, with the new sys there's no more triangular conflict, it's just hunters and thieves making trades from town to town instead of the actual traders, lame)
Old 06/26/2015, 17:20   #56

Quote:
Originally Posted by befree3 View Post
wow, so u changed the drop rate from x80 to x100, rly meh... gold/drop rates to **** high, u'll be getting 40k gold from a mob, that if the mob has a 500g normal drop rate, so "awesome"

Tip: how about u make some polls related to drops/gold rates & job system (also, it's not about how much money u can make with the job system, it's about the system itself, with the new sys there's no more triangular conflict, it's just hunters and thieves making trades from town to town instead of the actual traders, lame)
do not think that x80 or x100 is alot , but anyway there's a test beta to check all of this stuff

about job system , the job system in our server to get gold and job items
so what you would like to change at it ?
we will have ofc suggest section at our forum once we done from it
Old 06/26/2015, 17:28   #57

How about removing the IP limitation.

Believe it or not, the SRO scene have got no nerds anymore, especially that as you cleared it to the world there will be no free bots for your server long as mBot ain't no working; thus where's competition.

Regards,
Old 06/26/2015, 17:30   #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaximumRage View Post
How about removing the IP limitation.

Believe it or not, the SRO scene have got no nerds anymore, especially that as you cleared it to the world there will be no free bots for your server long as mBot ain't no working; thus where's competition.

Regards,
there's others bots , believe me there's a working free one
Old 06/26/2015, 17:53   #59

if you search you got sromania based on sro-r files too your not the only one
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/26/2015, 17:55   #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalCoder View Post
if you search you got sromania based on sro-r files too your not the only one
they using released files ( WE ARE NOT )
anyway we do not care about other servers , we care about our server only
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread