Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 17:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Morpheus | 80 Cap | CH | Original & Simplistic Gameplay | Democratically Evolving

Discussion on Morpheus | 80 Cap | CH | Original & Simplistic Gameplay | Democratically Evolving within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 07/21/2015, 00:43   #3811

elite*gold: 0
Haha they announced Morpheus 2 (3), this time they are trying to bribe the players who had enough of this amateur ****, by doing donation free server, lets see if they manage to survive more than two previous revisions... It will be third opening of this server in a month

Quote:
Are you still playing on Morpheus and you got ****** because Morpheus 2 will come out?

Nothing to worry about, all loyal players that still supporting us will get rewarded on Morpheus 2. To be more detailed, we've made a list of all active players that didn't leave for random reasons. These are the ideal players for us and therefore we will reward them.

1. All players on list will receive a title : Ideal Player giving them the best zerk on the server.
2. Everyone will start with 2k Silk, they will start with 4k Silk. Don't forget that there won't be donators but giving 999999 silk will make it boring. So we will give a starting amount of silk that will be more that enough to get everything you need. You can get even more with silk per hour.
3. All players will get 3 silk per hour, they will get 5 silk per hour.
Ha ha ha I dont believe
Old 07/21/2015, 01:06   #3812

Waiting , iknow morpheus 2 will be amazing xD
Old 07/21/2015, 02:14   #3813

elite*gold: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by jakisdziad View Post
Haha they announced Morpheus 2 (3), this time they are trying to bribe the players who had enough of this amateur ****, by doing donation free server, lets see if they manage to survive more than two previous revisions... It will be third opening of this server in a month

Ha ha ha I dont believe
Get lost please, you always find a reason to complain. We will offer a server without donators and with new systems, we could simply disappear with the money we've made from Morpheus instead we will offer a great and fair server show some respect.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 07/21/2015, 03:46   #3814

Quote:
Originally Posted by FonicosZan View Post
Get lost please, you always find a reason to complain.
I always got only one reason to complain about your server, the reason is your team of complete amateurs, who had more **** ups than any single server with 1k+ of players. I wont get lost, because someone need to warn people to not waste a single moment of their time and money as 1k+ of players already wasted on server, managed by complete novices...
Old 07/21/2015, 03:51   #3815

elite*gold: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by jakisdziad View Post
I always got only one reason to complain about your server, the reason is your team of complete amateurs, who had more **** ups than any single server with 1k+ of players. I wont get lost, because someone need to warn people to not waste a single moment of their time and money as 1k+ of players already wasted on server, managed by complete novices...
We made many mistakes when choosing members for our team and this is true mate. Money? What are you talking about. Morpheus 2 won't have donations. It will be a server just to prove to this community that we're different. If running away with the money you've made from one server and then opening a new one with a new name just to get more money makes you professional then yes we're not professionals.
Old 07/21/2015, 04:00   #3816

So what about people who already donated on Morpheus 1 (2) do they got their money back? No they did not, and what you can offer them now a new server with free silks for all or the old one with 90 players?

What you already proven is that you should close this **** instead of opening it for THIRD time in about month and stop wasting time of people who look for a nice server to play it more than few weeks.

You failed first Morpheus revision after week, you failed second revision after about 3 weeks and you gonna fail third revision, because you did not learned yet...

A professional team makes decision wisely and carefully, not chaotic and irresponsible...

Quote:
We made many mistakes when choosing members for our team and this is true mate.
Good that you finally admitted corruption, about which I heard only stories from other players...
Old 07/21/2015, 14:33   #3817

The worst owner i have ever seen.Dont ever play morpheus 2,3,4.As many ppl said its corrupted server.But ppl they helped, left earlier than ppl who didnt get help.FAIL.
Old 07/21/2015, 14:51   #3818

elite*gold: 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by FonicosZan View Post
We made many mistakes when choosing members for our team and this is true mate. Money? What are you talking about. Morpheus 2 won't have donations. It will be a server just to prove to this community that we're different. If running away with the money you've made from one server and then opening a new one with a new name just to get more money makes you professional then yes we're not professionals.
When M 2 will be online?
Old 07/22/2015, 10:54   #3819

Morpheus 2 will be online around sunday~ get ready
Old 07/22/2015, 12:22   #3820

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneermagdy View Post
Morpheus 2 will be online around sunday~ get ready
never again.
Old 07/23/2015, 02:16   #3821

Morpheus 2 official teaser:
Old 07/23/2015, 03:12   #3822

elite*gold: 3
Can't wait
Old 07/23/2015, 03:31   #3823

Oxi... xD You every where
Old 07/23/2015, 04:15   #3824

Hey FonicosZan, because of third opening I've got for you, few new marketing slogans!

You welcome!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/23/2015, 08:33   #3825

Romani prosti numai jucati ma private-uri
Closed Thread