Morpheus | 80 Cap | CH | Original & Simplistic Gameplay | Democratically Evolving
Discussion on Morpheus | 80 Cap | CH | Original & Simplistic Gameplay | Democratically Evolving within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.
A scammer want to tell me that ppls don't like me? Hehe.
You know calling some1 scammer on Elitepvpers is forbidden? Reported.
Also I never scammed anyone, I disabled their anti-exploit because it was never paid for. Their proxy account is still online and they have admin panel to change port and settings however they wish to.
You know calling some1 scammer on Elitepvpers is forbidden? Reported.
Also I never scammed anyone, I disabled their anti-exploit because it was never paid for. Their proxy account is still online and they have admin panel to change port and settings however they wish to.
jealous about what? your work? haha, you're a funny guy. anyways these posts get deleted anyways since they have nothing to do with the server, enjoy your ''epic work''
Fact 2, I'm really strong, both in social engineering skills and in real life.
So thank you I guess for complimenting me.
"in real life" lolz I guess the "radde94" nickname on your previous account says about your age of birth. By looking at the way you act I wouldn't give you those 21 years, you act like a child with mental problems. I bet you should visit a doctor so you finally will stop beign a internet warrior. I wonder how such a ***** in the internet can be "strong" in real life like cmon most of such ppl are complete ******* irl and I bet u are one of them.
"in real life" lolz I guess the "radde94" nickname on your previous account says about your age of birth. By looking at the way you act I wouldn't give you those 21 years, you act like a child with mental problems. I bet you should visit a doctor so you finally will stop beign a internet warrior. I wonder how such a ***** in the internet can be "strong" in real life like cmon most of such ppl are complete ******* irl and I bet u are one of them.
I was asking myself, how stupid can you be to brag on some gaming forum how ''strong'' you are in real life..
[request] original gameplay client&database 07/16/2013 - EO PServer Hosting - 4 Replies i am looking for a database(and client) that is close to the original gameplay of EO as it was in 2008-2009(the 3 standard classes: mage war and pala, no god, max lvl 140 etc).
do you guys have any idea if i can find such a thing? i downloaded couple of databases: manequin, rainbow, revolution, but all of them are so far from how the game was around 2009.
also, which is the first database and client ever released on this forum?, as i think that might be the closest i can find to what i am...
Verkaufe: Original Aion Online Gameplay Keys für 25€ u. Gametimecards! 11/08/2009 - Aion Trading - 1 Replies Hey Leute,
Wie der Threadtitel schon sagt, verkaufe ich Aion-Keys. Ihr könnt mit ihnen ganz regulär Online zocken ohne jedes Problem! Wenn einer einen möchte, schickt mir am besten eine PN. Ich gebe euch die weiteren Daten. Zudem verkaufe ich auch gametime cards günstiger als der normale Markt. Momentan ist das Angebot aber noch begrenzt!