Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 22:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Morpheus | 80 Cap | CH | Original & Simplistic Gameplay | Democratically Evolving

Discussion on Morpheus | 80 Cap | CH | Original & Simplistic Gameplay | Democratically Evolving within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 06/23/2015, 15:46   #1966

elite*gold: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by NotEvenMad View Post
At 2015-06-26 DoctorDDoS
Will be terminating the contract of protecting Morpheus. Me myself found out information that has been used against me in certain ways. The team behind Morpheus is being ran by a guy named Zagreus. Zagreus is connected with (Adel) which is the (Ortai, Hyreuis, Elyson, Morpheus) owner.

This guys has not only attacked me myself, but, also a lot of my friends and other great servers in order to drain players to themselves. I have a personal hate against this team and I will never be supporting them in any upcoming project.

The coder is CosMos behind this server, I trusted that he would give me the honest story and he did not. I gave them until Friday to find another protection provider. After Friday it's not my responsibility to keep this server online.

I told the owner that he should get a really good protection cause I'm going to hunt them down hard.

Thanks for reading, if you don't understand then I don't care. At least I gave you a heads up what's going to happen in the Morpheus future.
This guy can't prove ****. He just came up with random ****, I trusted this guy and his services but he didnt act professional. He is a fascist and I don't like fascists anyway. I paid a developer to make Morpheus' db he is from egypt so what? **** you and your countries, you got ****** from some arabs and now I am paying this for no reason. Never trust him and his services, he even scammed me. And of course he can't prove that adel random *****. To all sro community never deal with fascists. Mike is so mad with arabs and that makes him blind. Good luck Mike but there is no future for you if you keep acting like this.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/23/2015, 15:49   #1967

elite*gold: 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by FonicosZan View Post
This guy can't prove ****. He just came up with random ****, I trusted this guy and his services but he didnt act professional. He is a fascist and I don't like fascists anyway. I paid a developer to make Morpheus' db he is from egypt so what? **** you and your countries, you got ****** from some arabs and now I am paying this for no reason. Never trust him and his services, he even scammed me. And of course he can't prove that adel random *****. To all sro community never deal with fascists. Mike is so mad with arabs and that makes him blind. Good luck Mike but there is no future for you if you keep acting like this.
Try Torque.
Old 06/23/2015, 15:51   #1968

elite*gold: 0
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/23/2015, 15:51   #1969

Quote:
hmm this "fascist" fixed your lags at the Server, wich the Team was to stupid? hahahaha
Old 06/23/2015, 15:52   #1970

Quote:
Originally Posted by melfin View Post
hmm this "fascist" fixed your lags at the Server, wich the Team was to stupid? hahahaha
He did, we had a deal and it was a good deal. No idea why he came up with random *****.
Old 06/23/2015, 15:56   #1971

Quote:
You didnt even pay for the exploit filter, you just paid 35$ for the silver package and doctorddos even gave you a discount on that. I know that you owe him money, bcuz you wasnt able to pay. Now, please tell us more about how he scammed you. Also, do you even know the definition of fascist?
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/23/2015, 15:59   #1972

Quote:
Let me see, how did I scam you?

1. You paid me 35$ for a package worth 70$.
2. You paid me 20$ for protecting your web.
3. You paid me 15$ for installation on ur old host.

So when did I actually scam you? You owe me 100$ for a filter that is working that you never paid for using, so in what possible way did I scam you? lol!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/23/2015, 16:02   #1973

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotEvenMad View Post
Let me see, how did I scam you?

1. You paid me 35$ for a package worth 70$.
2. You paid me 20$ for protecting your web.
3. You paid me 15$ for installation on ur old host.

So when did I actually scam you? You owe me 100$ for a filter that is working that you never paid for using, so in what possible way did I scam you? lol!
1st, remember I would pay you today before you start this random *****?
2nd I paid for a month.
3rd we had a deal you didn't respect the deal we had. You were the one that asked me for this deal.
Old 06/23/2015, 16:03   #1974

Quote:
Originally Posted by melfin View Post
If he was the one with the idea to remove pet iteam to fix lags then he is very stupid
Anways i noticed several strange things happened as if the GM were driving people away from the server Jp removed several time pet iteam Now i get an idea maybe he was enjoying himself until friday
Old 06/23/2015, 16:04   #1975

elite*gold: 125
Received Thanks: 4,351
Quote:
Originally Posted by kanker gerai View Post
This server gets funnier by the moment #freezaferbozgun
Thanks
4 Users
Old 06/23/2015, 16:07   #1976

Received Thanks: 1,092
Don't "wash the dirty clothes" in public, try to get a good talk in private, maybe some misunderstandings... If this server will close the friday 26, not only Morpheus will loose, but you(NotEvenMad) aswell, people aren't puppets, im sure some players will leave the psro scene aswell.

Respect Arabs/Turks/Chinese or any country/religion, we can't generalise because some random guy from a random country scammed you etc...

Anyways, i don't know your problems, but this is a public forum, so i'm giving my public thoughts.

Hope you will find a solution good for both.

Cheers
Thanks
5 Users
Old 06/23/2015, 16:08   #1977

Quote:
Originally Posted by mster no View Post
If he was the one with the idea to remove pet iteam to fix lags then he is very stupid
Anways i noticed several strange things happened as if the GM were driving people away from the server Jp removed several time pet iteam Now i get an idea maybe he was enjoying himself until friday
nope, the Team did the **** with inventory, pet etc..
Old 06/23/2015, 16:08   #1978

Keep Calm and chill guys!
Please tolerate each other & and look forward, I thnink together you can rock server .
DDOS Protect is nice now, and the rest of the server as well.

Only increase the Slots,decrease Gold(only if trading)/Hunter/Traderate and IP Limit should be two!
Old 06/23/2015, 16:09   #1979

I dont really care about whatever this is about.

But hey this is some nice advertisement for DocterDDOS "protection" service.

DDOSing (old) clients.. im sure oyu will have many new costumers
Thanks
5 Users
Old 06/23/2015, 16:10   #1980

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omnyamura View Post
Don't "wash the dirty clothes" in public, try to get a good talk in private, maybe some misunderstandings... If this server will close the friday 26, not only Morpheus will loose, but you(NotEvenMad) aswell, people aren't puppets, im sure some players will leave the psro scene aswell.

Respect Arabs/Turks/Chinese or any country/religion, we can't generalise because some random guy from a random country scammed you etc...

Anyways, i don't know your problems, but this is a public forum, so i'm giving my public thoughts.

Hope you will find a solution good for both.

Cheers
T H A N K S!!!
I couldn't have put it better myself!
Closed Thread