Morpheus | 80 Cap | CH | Original & Simplistic Gameplay | Democratically Evolving
Discussion on Morpheus | 80 Cap | CH | Original & Simplistic Gameplay | Democratically Evolving within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.
omg it aint related to that temp folder ...
we need a new media cuz they changed the host, and we missed the old updates..
is it that hard to understand ?
omg it aint related to that temp folder ...
we need a new media cuz they changed the host, and we missed the old updates..
is it that hard to understand ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by n1k1taxd
There ist no one who could upload his media..
Quote:
Originally Posted by flacky
hmm nobody can upload the media.... nice server 650+ online xD
I'm sorry guys I'm not at my house due to the fact I'm away for my studying. This net really suck, I was trying to upload the media but this is what I got lol...
I'm sorry guys I'm not at my house due to the fact I'm away for my studying. This net really suck, I was trying to upload the media but this is what I got lol...
[request] original gameplay client&database 07/16/2013 - EO PServer Hosting - 4 Replies i am looking for a database(and client) that is close to the original gameplay of EO as it was in 2008-2009(the 3 standard classes: mage war and pala, no god, max lvl 140 etc).
do you guys have any idea if i can find such a thing? i downloaded couple of databases: manequin, rainbow, revolution, but all of them are so far from how the game was around 2009.
also, which is the first database and client ever released on this forum?, as i think that might be the closest i can find to what i am...
Verkaufe: Original Aion Online Gameplay Keys für 25€ u. Gametimecards! 11/08/2009 - Aion Trading - 1 Replies Hey Leute,
Wie der Threadtitel schon sagt, verkaufe ich Aion-Keys. Ihr könnt mit ihnen ganz regulär Online zocken ohne jedes Problem! Wenn einer einen möchte, schickt mir am besten eine PN. Ich gebe euch die weiteren Daten. Zudem verkaufe ich auch gametime cards günstiger als der normale Markt. Momentan ist das Angebot aber noch begrenzt!