Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 19:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

MegaWar - Sro | Dg10 | Cap 100 | Ch Only | New System | Job2Play

Discussion on MegaWar - Sro | Dg10 | Cap 100 | Ch Only | New System | Job2Play within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
MegaWar - Sro | Dg10 | Cap 100 | Ch Only | New System | Job2Play

Hello Guys

MeGa-War

Game Info :-

Pve D10
Cap Lvl 100
Start Lv1 - Dg1-Dg10 Auto-Equipment of Items
( Lvl 100 = D10 Magic )
chines Only
Coin System
New System
Daily Events For Good Reward
Bot Allowed
Battle Arena Allowed Reward Coin
Good Drop
Good Rate for Alchemy
And D10 in Magic pop
Coin at npc and you can get Coin at Mobs Area And Unique's

Fortress War Is Working Fine.
|Jangan|
|Bandit|
|Hotan|
All Town Tax Go To Hotan FW
Jangan And Bandit FW Rawed Will be Job Coin ( Not High Number But It High in sell )
and Hotan FW Reward Will Be Free Silk ( Not High Number And Not Very High Sell)

Screen Sho0T :-

Start Item

Stack Items

Awaken System [Upgrade] :
CTF System:

as you guys know there was event in sro called capture the flag i bring it back with new idea which will give you 5 CTF tickets with this ticket you able to buy job coin 5 CTF-C = 1 Job Coin

Mobs Area : Drop CTF Coin - Elixer

Job :
To Work On Any Job Just click on the scroll that will you get when open and then you will be this job
**you cant change you job
nick name will be as your name

Trader:

needs 3 stars trade or above and level 3 at his job type to start receive his amount of job coins.
Trader Gain : 6 Job Each trade he done.
Screens:

Hunter:
should cover 3 star or above trade and also need level 3 at his job type to start receive his amount of job coins.
Note: you should be the only hunter in the party to get all the contribution or you maybe not receive anything.
Hunter Gain : 4 Job Each trade he Cover.
Screens:

Thief:
should Stole 3 star or above trade and also need level 3 at his job type to start receive his amount of job coins and own level should be 80+.
Note: you will receive 4 Job coins each trade you stolen but be sure the Trans pets costs 2Job coins so you wont cheat with your friend just for same count.

Screens:

Updated
Bandit Scroll : are now takes 1.5mins to back to the Thief town.

Awesome Trade rate!:

Screens:

Roc Changing: Hp :- decreased from 1345 Mil to 380Mil.
Drops : 1 Rare Weapon or Accessory.
Arena of Roc : Opens every 3 days.
Tuesday , Thursday , Saturday

Daily events:
Events will be held every day, so if yo happen to want to do something than grinding, competing in the job dungeon or tryng your luck in Bobbys lottery you‘ll be able to participate in daily events and win great prizes.
Screens:

Job Cave Decreased:
we have decreased the job cave mobs and also adding teleports in all towns, so you able to teleport from jangan , hotan , donwhang normaly , also we have add high exp rate to this mobs so your able to powerleveling so fast there

Magic Pop:

We have add the magic pop rate to be awesome , you only able to win magic items D10.

Our Page :

Our Website ->

Download ->

Register ->
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/06/2015, 18:00   #2

Add all the images into a spolier, atm your number is exceeding the allowed one.
Old 06/06/2015, 18:04   #3

GL
Old 06/07/2015, 12:24   #4

We Will Open Eu After Faw Day's
Old 06/07/2015, 16:43   #5

Lol open Eu now or don't open it never...
Closed Thread