Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 17:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Quantus Online | 8D | 30x | Job-Based | Long-Term | Silk/Hour

Discussion on Quantus Online | 8D | 30x | Job-Based | Long-Term | Silk/Hour within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 01/10/2015, 12:59   #61

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,087
I see that you reduced force debuffs to 65%, still too high, also think about completely remove impotent debuff.
Even with 40% debuffs force glaviers will be the best 1vs1 pvp, many servers tested already.
The biggest reason why glaviers are so OP at this cap is: the shield.
I don't know why nobody thought of this per example: Only bicheon mastery users must be able to use a shield, also if you want shield lv72 you must have minimum mastery at lv72(like euros equipment). Thats just a suggestion, i'm sure many more pvpers would agree.

Waiting for the server opening
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/10/2015, 13:02   #62

Quote:
Originally Posted by kokilord View Post
You guys should make silver coins for jobbing or something like that but just for uniques.. int chars will have big advantage .. this is aint eu that ints need str chars to get buffs..maybe 1 str force/party...
Making it via jobbing that will always ask for cheaters to abuse. Indeed Int always has bigger advantage at hunting uniques, but of course they got a negative point aswell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omnyamura View Post
I see that you reduced force debuffs to 65%, still too high, also think about completely remove impotent debuff.
Even with 40% debuffs force glaviers will be the best 1vs1 pvp, many servers tested already.
I don't know why nobody thought of this per example: Only bicheon mastery users must be able to use a shield, also if you want shield lv72 you must have minimum mastery at lv72(like euros equipment). Thats just a suggestion, i'm sure many more pvpers would agree.

We have tested it during closed beta phase and it should be fine. Removing impotent debuff would make force completely useless because then they would just have 2 debuffs (Decay and Weaken).

That is indeed a good suggestions, but I am going to be honest with you. I have no idea how to code that at all, I can try to ask around, but can't promise anything that it will released as a feature in Quantus.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/10/2015, 13:07   #63

Quote:

I disagree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by onQuantus View Post
Making it via jobbing that will always ask for cheaters to abuse. Indeed Int always has bigger advantage at hunting uniques, but of course they got a negative point aswell.

So str chars got no chance to get silver coins.. hmm?
Old 01/10/2015, 13:11   #64

Received Thanks: 1,087
[quote=james!;30696883]I disagree.

Quote:

I don't think you will have just 1char in server, just create an Int char to farm elixirs and silver coins as 95% of players
Old 01/10/2015, 13:14   #65

Quote:
Originally Posted by james! View Post

Of course STR chars have chances to get silver coins. It depend how strong your guild/party is. If you are someone that is forever alone player than it could really get a bit hard indeed.

As I've mentioned above that I'm going to discuss with team about adding silver coins drops into Phoarah-Tomb.

Quote:

I don't think you will have just 1char in server, just create an Int char to farm elixirs and silver coins as 95% of players
Of course, I have no doubts that people are going to create int bows and farm elixirs. But silver coins don't drop at uniques like TG/Uru. They start dropping at Medusa and job cave uniques, so I am not sure how strong your int char has to be to solo those uniques.
Old 01/10/2015, 13:31   #66

I bet silver coins are not tradable right?
Old 01/10/2015, 13:34   #67

Quote:
Originally Posted by james! View Post
I disagree.

You're so mean.
Old 01/10/2015, 13:34   #68

Quote:
They are tradable, I bet otherwise it would really impossible to get SoM.
Old 01/10/2015, 13:36   #69

Quote:
Yes they are tradable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicko0www View Post
They are tradable, I bet otherwise it would really impossible to get SoM.
Indeed.
Old 01/10/2015, 13:42   #70

"Glory" gonna join over here heuheu.
We are looking for English speaking members to join us.
Requipments are:
-able to understand/speak English
-begin active on hunting uniques/jobbing/in the all features on the server..
-attending FW is kinda important
Wanna be a part feel free to PM
-Katara,skype ID: kataraakamom
-James,skype ID: han_0071
Cheers
Old 01/10/2015, 13:48   #71

Quote:
Originally Posted by You'reDestiny View Post
"Glory" gonna join over here heuheu.
We are looking for English speaking members to join us.
Requipments are:
-able to understand/speak English
-begin active on hunting uniques/jobbing/in the all features on the server..
-attending FW is kinda important
Wanna be a part feel free to PM
-Katara,skype ID: kataraakamom
-James,skype ID: han_0071
Cheers
Recruit section will be made in the forum aswell, once the webdeveloper is back.
Old 01/10/2015, 13:53   #72

Quote:
Recruit section will be made in the forum aswell, once the webdeveloper is back.
pls my frand :s haha
Anyway wanna start to recruit aleardy,maybe tomorow won't be able to much on the PC,u know i'm not home.
Old 01/10/2015, 13:59   #73

Quote:
Originally Posted by You'reDestiny View Post
pls my frand :s haha
Anyway wanna start to recruit aleardy,maybe tomorow won't be able to much on the PC,u know i'm not home.
Haha
Old 01/10/2015, 14:04   #74

You tested your server? or we will face any kind of bugs?
Old 01/10/2015, 14:06   #75

Seems nice so far
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread