Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 10:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Anathema - The Pedigree Of Perfection | Cap 110 | New School | Balanced | Long Term

Discussion on Anathema - The Pedigree Of Perfection | Cap 110 | New School | Balanced | Long Term within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

View Poll Results: Should we disable bots?
Yes (rates will increase) 214 47.56%
No (rates will remain low) 236 52.44%
Voters: 450. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01/27/2015, 09:52   #841

elite*gold: 26
i'm sure 100% that i didn't press two times on the fuser btw it was auto alchemy program not my hands and i see that immortal adding sucsses keep lieing and photo shoping some photos bodo it's end all here now know the truth
Old 01/27/2015, 09:57   #842

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahmoudx2 View Post
i'm sure 100% that i didn't press two times on the fuser btw it was auto alchemy program not my hands and i see that immortal adding sucsses keep lieing and photo shoping some photos bodo it's end all here now know the truth
I'm pretty sure teamviewer can prove this is not photoshop.
Old 01/27/2015, 10:00   #843

Quote:
auto fuse programm sayd to me he added imo aswell, but he didnt... Its your own fault. Next time do alchemy with your hands

And i trust bodo he doesn't photoshop pictures etc...

Best game ever !
Old 01/27/2015, 10:00   #844

yes it can but do it with some one who is admin here in epvp not ur friends u can teamviwer with them the photo that u just photoshoped lol loser bodo you just sucks

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilmaniak View Post
auto fuse programm sayd to me he added imo aswell, but he didnt... Its your own fault. Next time do alchemy with your hands

And i trust bodo he doesn't photoshop pictures etc...

Best game ever !
another bodo payer here lol come suck it pleas
Old 01/27/2015, 10:03   #845

Quote:
yes it can but do it with some one who is admin here in epvp not ur friends u can teamviwer with them the photo that u just photoshoped lol loser bodo you just sucks

Enough said, if you can bring any admin here to check it via teamviewer which I doubt any will bother since they have more important things to do than worry about somebody who's a disgrace to Arabs who was also stupid enough to double click while adding the immortal and then changing his words later on to trash my advertising topic on the forum. I want 1 solid proof of what you're saying. I bet my entire server on it.
Old 01/27/2015, 10:05   #846

@mahmoudx2
im not a donator in the server. im a free to play player. this server rocks. :P
if you use THIRD PARTY PROGRAM, whatever happens to your item is NOT the server's fault. YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT IN THE FIRST PLACE. Jesus!
Old 01/27/2015, 10:06   #847

lol ?? you think that it's a prove lol i can tell my friend to make me a photo like this in a sec from him pc or i can photo shop it too and remove photo shop from menu in a min lol you sucks so hard bodo
Old 01/27/2015, 10:06   #848

Quote:

another bodo payer here lol come suck it pleas
cry cry and cry a little more... pathetic person that you are. it's your fault.
Old 01/27/2015, 10:09   #849

i will upload photos that i have that prove you give born4life full nova set and and full blue items and i will upload it now all here will know that truth about you bodo now can you deney that ? bodo you are Born4life's slave
Old 01/27/2015, 10:11   #850

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilmaniak View Post
cry cry and cry a little more... pathetic person that you are. it's your fault.
just ignore him, it's pointless to argue with an idiot cause he will bring you down to his level. You know even if any elitepvpers admin bother checking my pc on teamviewer and say that he's lying. He will say 'you edited your website'. When the website is a crypted source created by Olli (same guy who did websites for blaze, elamidas, pioneer, conflict.. etc.) and I don't have access to it. Only Olli can edit the website and you know even after you tell him that he will still say 'Ok, Olli edited the website' when the man barely has time for anything, he will leave his money-making projects and go edit a stupid report on my website, that makes sense. Just ignore him.
Old 01/27/2015, 10:35   #851

Received Thanks: 1,152
Quote:
any egyption here pleas translate face book photos for other ppl pleas
you can see that he have gm stats on the items there is no nova item drop from mosters woth 0% in all stats like that i have photos full every part of set stats if you want it i can upload it
btw born4life is still playing but he just changed his name
every one knows every thing now bodo you are just an idiot come suck it pleas
notice : i removed face book name cuz the person who captured the photos is bodo's friend but he hates him cuz he know that he is a bad guy and he hate un fair servers so he give us that photos to make all know his truth
You get those Items from the Boxes which have 0% on the white stats, you didn't knew? Bad for you.

Guy, you just killed your reputation immediately.
Old 01/28/2015, 06:10   #852
Chat Killer In Duty

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 6,475
I clean the thread, noone listens

Ok, lets see if you like it now

Keep on spamming and Ill personally infract you all
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/28/2015, 06:25   #853

Quote:
Originally Posted by PortalDark View Post
I clean the thread, noone listens

Ok, lets see if you like it now

Keep on spamming and Ill personally infract you all
ok listen admin i joined his server from here epvp then i wasted my time playing in his server then when i got a good staff idk server buged or he stole my staff cuz i didn't pay him but he wasted my time then refuse to return it when it was a bug ? he say double click on fuser he is lieing that why i think he stole it
2nd i have photos and proves that he is giving set and weapons to paying players when he said first the he won't do that so i think epvp admins have to do some thing
Old 01/28/2015, 06:37   #854
Chat Killer In Duty

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 6,475
Quote:
ok listen admin i joined his server from here epvp then i wasted my time playing in his server then when i got a good staff idk server buged or he stole my staff cuz i didn't pay him but he wasted my time then refuse to return it when it was a bug ? he say double click on fuser he is lieing that why i think he stole it
2nd i have photos and proves that he is giving set and weapons to paying players when he said first the he won't do that so i think epvp admins have to do some thing
we have no matter on anything outside our forums

if you got scammed on any method, other than E*gold of TBM, there is nothing we can do, specially on private servers, where everyone is highly advised not to trust anyone
Old 01/28/2015, 07:31   #855

Quote:
Originally Posted by PortalDark View Post
we have no matter on anything outside our forums

if you got scammed on any method, other than E*gold of TBM, there is nothing we can do, specially on private servers, where everyone is highly advised not to trust anyone
yes but joined his game from your fourm and he scammed me so i think you have to delete that thread or some thing at least
Closed Thread

Tags
anathema, balanced, cap 110, silkroad private server, sro