Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 12:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Return of the Pharaohs✦Cap 110✦New Systems✦Fresh UPDATED✦Join us!

Discussion on Return of the Pharaohs✦Cap 110✦New Systems✦Fresh UPDATED✦Join us! within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

View Poll Results: Would you agree with a server WIPE for a fresh start from 0?
Yes, we need a fresh start! 130 79.75%
No, let the server as it is! 33 20.25%
Voters: 163. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 08/24/2014, 14:01   #76

elite*gold: 0
oXo it's okay to make a wipe but that's not the main problem server is inactive anyway because there aren't much events you need to have active GMs to make pvp Events , HS , Last Man Standing , etc.. and there must be good rewards so that people will become active instead of botting all day ,, thanks TheDarkLord
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/24/2014, 14:04   #77

waht about donaters silk? do we getting it back?, also i dont like the way about new gold coin and silver coin update, reasson? everyone does now farm chars, and in2 days there will all be egy b set, i would say dissable this once again, theres a suggestion:

1. At a npc some where ,
2. put it in the npc gold coins 100m each , silver coins 40m, arena coin 20m each
3. it would make make stop gold coin farmer
4. it will be forced to do trades, thief
5.in my opinion its my suggestion a long term system

so oXo and yes im as donater agree do a wipe, but also look at my dam suggestion, i know it will be work out,and bring ppl back to server
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/24/2014, 14:18   #78

make sure to increase rates abit after wipe
Old 08/24/2014, 14:58   #79

In a case of sv whipe out u should remove Devil S and the++++ for them to make pvp ballanced
Old 08/24/2014, 14:59   #80

Quote:
Originally Posted by robelo View Post
In a case of sv whipe out u should remove Devil S and the++++ for them to make pvp ballanced
dissagree ,,,
Old 08/24/2014, 15:11   #81

Totally agree with the wipe suggestion.
Old 08/24/2014, 15:22   #82

i can tell u this, wipe and i can guarantee that at least 5 players will leave, and thats just me and my friends, i wont play anymore, i worked hard to make my immortality set and going to fgw, if its gonna be wasted, then il wont waste more...
Old 08/24/2014, 15:35   #83

Quote:
Originally Posted by americano777 View Post
i can tell u this, wipe and i can guarantee that at least 5 players will leave, and thats just me and my friends, i wont play anymore, i worked hard to make my immortality set and going to fgw, if its gonna be wasted, then il wont waste more...
worked hard you mean? like this u madde ur main char hunter ur 2 chat thief? and farmed coins? much hard work
Old 08/24/2014, 15:37   #84

i made my set before this update, i can guarantee u, gm can even check, all my set came from uniqs and buying my in game name is Atlas_Axis.

oh, wait, i bet your one of the cryers who, couldnt wait for the update, and wrote global about quiting if update doesnt come, and now ur complaining ?, i may be wrong, but from your words i think im not :P
Old 08/24/2014, 15:41   #85

What will happen with those who bought silk? Should be a 2x amount given to those accounts or something.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/24/2014, 15:50   #86

You can get coins far more easy, plus in HWT drop more coins but i dont now how it is with drops in Job temple. WE rly need wipe. I play almost from start but is said see server with low population its not so fun. So that why we need wipe new players will come because they then all will start from begining.
Old 08/24/2014, 15:50   #87

wipe the server and most of us will leave, and with us our friends and so on, some of us got egy set and too many bills in too many hrs of work to see that wasted

Quote:
Originally Posted by dychan88 View Post
worked hard you mean? like this u madde ur main char hunter ur 2 chat thief? and farmed coins? much hard work
you're idiot, even if he done that he would get 15 coins / char so 60 coins in this 2nd day one egy b part is 100 coins, if you can't move your *** in hwt than don't blame him
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/24/2014, 16:22   #88

elite*gold: 270
Quote:
Originally Posted by siNdred1234 View Post
wipe the server and most of us will leave, and with us our friends and so on, some of us got egy set and too many bills in too many hrs of work to see that wasted

you're idiot, even if he done that he would get 15 coins / char so 60 coins in this 2nd day one egy b part is 100 coins, if you can't move your *** in hwt than don't blame him
u are the idiot fresh open mean new player coming mean old player who left will back the player already played will continue as a new

yeah some player may leave but alote of player will be on btw who's love the server will stay even if they already got full egy B not egy A
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/24/2014, 16:30   #89

Quote:
Originally Posted by golden0123 View Post
u are the idiot fresh open mean new player coming mean old player who left will back the player already played will continue as a new

yeah some player may leave but alote of player will be on btw who's love the server will stay even if they already got full egy B not egy A

so let me understand you lil' brainless kid, to get players they have to wipe server every 2 weeks to be a "Fresh" one constantly? you're... do you even think ?

don't wanna' see my work at set wasted and i'm not the only one who thinks that. you *tard i bet you're some kind of noob ><
Old 08/24/2014, 16:45   #90

Quote:
Originally Posted by siNdred1234 View Post
so let me understand you lil' brainless kid, to get players they have to wipe server every 2 weeks to be a "Fresh" one constantly? you're... do you even think ?

don't wanna' see my work at set wasted and i'm not the only one who thinks that. you *tard i bet you're some kind of noob ><
excuse me , with all my respect what's the importance of all of that when the server is dead ? no pvp and everyone is stalling and botting there must be a new system to make server active and btw not only you who have wasted time and effort to make his items good , i have got an Egy A +12 glave , Egy A +10 Blade , and a full nova +10 set with 61/80% states but i can't have any fun because noone is active here :v
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread