Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 02:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Return of the Pharaohs✦Cap 110✦New Systems✦Fresh UPDATED✦Join us!

Discussion on Return of the Pharaohs✦Cap 110✦New Systems✦Fresh UPDATED✦Join us! within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

View Poll Results: Would you agree with a server WIPE for a fresh start from 0?
Yes, we need a fresh start! 130 79.75%
No, let the server as it is! 33 20.25%
Voters: 163. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 08/24/2014, 16:48   #91

elite*gold: 0
In my opinion good idea is come back for old system caravan (gold and silver coins could drop or only arena coin)
Old 08/24/2014, 16:59   #92

Quote:
Originally Posted by xabz0r View Post
but u cant use it while stunned or with sleep and it makes warlock op in pvp
Isnt the whole point of stun and sleep to stop u from doing anything.
Old 08/24/2014, 17:13   #93

How much i know pill must work when you stunned or you get sleep, if that wont be somehow fixed force and warlock build are to OP and WE want balanced.
Old 08/24/2014, 17:22   #94

elite*gold: 270
Quote:
Originally Posted by siNdred1234 View Post
so let me understand you lil' brainless kid, to get players they have to wipe server every 2 weeks to be a "Fresh" one constantly? you're... do you even think ?

don't wanna' see my work at set wasted and i'm not the only one who thinks that. you *tard i bet you're some kind of noob ><
so stop ur spam and lets wait and see the Vote
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/24/2014, 17:36   #95

pill should work for sleep, but not for stun, u cant get that off with anything, its just how the game is, from this i get what level of players are around here -.-
Old 08/24/2014, 18:08   #96

remember, the only wipe doesn't help. We need some changes
Old 08/24/2014, 18:09   #97

the problem with pills is that the purification pill x - large is a skill, you take it from mastery, and while you're under stun/sleep status you can't use skills, that's for purification pill too, so if idk if that thing can be fixed
Old 08/24/2014, 18:17   #98

Lol.
It was obvious that this kind of thing would happen.
I really wish the server gets wiped, just to prove my point.
Keep spending money here fools, but don't cry when you'll get scammed.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/24/2014, 18:38   #99

WTF Wipe o.O are u guys totaly crazy, i spend like 5h per day active playing, donated and today i finaly found my first egy weapon and did it +12...so all the work for nothing?! (only silk back, same rates, change IP Limit to 1or2 will destroy this server...do it like max 4 that will bring ppls) Silkroad players also like botting,they like it to find some stuff when they are working or have some real life. Sorry but Wipe will make old (server loyal) ppl leave and the old one who gave a **** on this server come back? NO THX!!! I think oXo did a great job in just a month...and Dizzy i know u since playing on Uranus like 7 years ago, there i rly respected u..we had a great time, but here i dont know what i should think about your posts.

ah btw whats about the strom, also spend 24/7 botting strom...think old members should get more then just the silk back in my opinion old members need special avatars xp/sp scrolls or for all higher rates(then more ppls will come)

Greetings Pharaoh
Old 08/24/2014, 18:51   #100

elite*gold: 275
Received Thanks: 1,156
Quote:
Originally Posted by moiz959 View Post
WTF Wipe o.O are u guys totaly crazy, i spend like 5h per day playing, donated and today i finaly found my first egy weapon and did it +12...so all the work for nothing?! (silk 50% back, same rates, change IP Limit to 1or2 will destroy this server...do it like max 4 that will bring ppls) Silkroad players also like botting,they like it to find some stuff when they are working or have some real life. Sorry but Wipe will make old (server loyal) ppl leave and the old one who gave a **** on this server come back? NO THX!!! I think oXo did a great job in just a month...and Dizzy i know u since playing on Uranus like 7 years ago, there i rly respected u..we had a great time, but here i dont know what i should think about your posts.

Greetings Pharaoh / Cleopatra and Simba
If there will be a WIPE, we will refund 100% of the silk bought, IP Limit for 2 weeks: 4 after will be changed to 2 and for the first participants on my start event (250 slots) will be a reward of Premium Ticket 10% + Grab Pet 28Days. Just to show you that I don't need nobody's cash and anyone can have something on start to be equal with the donor people. And Alex stop crying trying to prove something that is over passing you. What was between you and Alpha is not my problem it's you problem and I already showed to the administrators of the ElitePvPers forum that we are not same users so stop this bullshits.

Thanks.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/24/2014, 19:01   #101

oXo Premium Ticket and Grab Pet is nothing special,please take a look what i changed in my post...old players need to get something special like Avatars etc. something what new members cant get but also no op things for old ppls that "we" are ahead of new ones...i realy want to play on this server i like it. I also want to get the server more active If u all think we need a Wipe, do it..ill come with you, but i need a reason to spend more time here, like i said old members need a reason to start by 0 and do fgw hwt etc. again =)

i played on many pservers this is one of the best, me and my friends are active and i promoted this server in different ways so like 20 ppls came just by me.

Take care and never give up oXo ur a good owner

greetings Pharaoh
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/24/2014, 19:08   #102

We will try to do a special NPC where you will be able to craft special items. For example:
You want a Premium 10% - Prepare the crafting materials: (50 Arena Coins / 20 Silver Coins / 200 Millions / 50 Gold Coins) and so one we will think on something which will make you more active and also we will try to implemented something in the FGW.
We will see what people decide.
Old 08/24/2014, 19:09   #103

Quote:
Originally Posted by oXo™ View Post
If there will be a WIPE, we will refund 100% of the silk bought, IP Limit for 2 weeks: 4 after will be changed to 2 and for the first participants on my start event (250 slots) will be a reward of Premium Ticket 10% + Grab Pet 28Days. Just to show you that I don't need nobody's cash and anyone can have something on start to be equal with the donor people. And Alex stop crying trying to prove something that is over passing you. What was between you and Alpha is not my problem it's you problem and I already showed to the administrators of the ElitePvPers forum that we are not same users so stop this bullshits.

Thanks.
waht about donaters silk? do we getting it back?, also i dont like the way about new gold coin and silver coin update, reasson? everyone does now farm chars, and in2 days there will all be egy b set, i would say dissable this once again, theres a suggestion:

1. At a npc some where ,
2. put it in the npc gold coins 100m each , silver coins 40m, arena coin 20m each
3. it would make make stop gold coin farmer
4. it will be forced to do trades, thief
5.in my opinion its my suggestion a long term system

so oXo and yes im as donater agree do a wipe, but also look at my dam suggestion, i know it will be work out,and bring ppl back to server

well you have said u want a long term server, and my suggestion its good i tinhk
Old 08/24/2014, 19:15   #104

i think the way like now is fine...(HWT,FGW,Chest system thumbs up =)
but if u do a wipe maybe higher the needed gold/silver coins that u need like 1 or 2 weeks for 1 part and not for a whole set
but dont lower the drop rates by uniques cause player need a incentive to dont get bored or surrender farming =)
Old 08/24/2014, 19:27   #105

Quote:
Originally Posted by dychan88 View Post
waht about donaters silk? do we getting it back?, also i dont like the way about new gold coin and silver coin update, reasson? everyone does now farm chars, and in2 days there will all be egy b set, i would say dissable this once again, theres a suggestion:

1. At a npc some where ,
2. put it in the npc gold coins 100m each , silver coins 40m, arena coin 20m each
3. it would make make stop gold coin farmer
4. it will be forced to do trades, thief
5.in my opinion its my suggestion a long term system

so oXo and yes im as donater agree do a wipe, but also look at my dam suggestion, i know it will be work out,and bring ppl back to server

well you have said u want a long term server, and my suggestion its good i tinhk
What would be the point of adding them on NPC? What will Job temple for? FGW? HWT? What will be the point for those and those prices are way to cheap.
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread