Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 00:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Elamidas-Earnest Innovation | 10D | 35x | Auto Events | Dungeons | Long Term Jobbing

Discussion on Elamidas-Earnest Innovation | 10D | 35x | Auto Events | Dungeons | Long Term Jobbing within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 11/27/2014, 15:22   #7966

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahoisss View Post
im new player. im playing for like a week, and i already have sos set +5+7 and artificial sword +7, prem+ and etc. its easy to join this server for a new player
asking again : having all artificial set i get some bonus def or something or no?
lol ? that set is pretty creepy bro

You need som set to be good ahah or soa + 8 + 9 set

So yeah new players wont addept. Cuz a standart guy who is playin for 3 months has som + 7 set now
Old 11/27/2014, 15:29   #7967

Quote:
im new player. im playing for like a week, and i already have sos set +5+7 and artificial sword +7, prem+ and etc. its easy to join this server for a new player
asking again : having all artificial set i get some bonus def or something or no?
Yep, it's easy to get stuff on this server.
Old 11/27/2014, 15:43   #7968

so what that ppl have som +7 set's now? not all ppl have those sets,i see a lot of ppl with sos ,soa sets. and even if they have som+7 its not a big difference between sos+7 and som+7. and sos set +7 is kinda easy to get,need some work of course,but its not that hard.
as a new player i can ensure that it is not so hard to join this big community. even if other people already have good items, it doesnt mean new players are not able to get them. SO, if any one is reading this and still thinking about joining this server i can tell you its worth a try just give it a try,if you dont like,you can always look for another server that fits your needs
Old 11/27/2014, 22:38   #7969

elite*gold: 60
Received Thanks: 6,475
Quote:
so what that ppl have som +7 set's now? not all ppl have those sets,i see a lot of ppl with sos ,soa sets. and even if they have som+7 its not a big difference between sos+7 and som+7. and sos set +7 is kinda easy to get,need some work of course,but its not that hard.
as a new player i can ensure that it is not so hard to join this big community. even if other people already have good items, it doesnt mean new players are not able to get them. SO, if any one is reading this and still thinking about joining this server i can tell you its worth a try just give it a try,if you dont like,you can always look for another server that fits your needs
Nope collecting artificial set does not generate you anything.
Old 11/28/2014, 00:51   #7970

cmon guys he want gifts for his birthday & future christmas....not hate him
Old 11/28/2014, 01:12   #7971

elite*gold: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeForumGames View Post
Well, he's not wrong.

about what he's !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yarrakz0r View Post
Sorry but makes no sense
You have to say this, what's new, anyway i'm not interested in all of this ****
Old 11/28/2014, 01:23   #7972

elite*gold: 15
Received Thanks: 1,358
Quote:
Originally Posted by DocToxic View Post
about what he's !

You have to say this, what's new, anyway i'm not interested in all of this ****

You are since you're searching for attention.
Old 11/28/2014, 14:58   #7973

elite*gold: 60
Received Thanks: 6,475
We are hosting pvp event ! more information in our forum

Old 11/28/2014, 16:10   #7974

Quote:
Originally Posted by LastThief* View Post
Okay troll mode off.

First of all you piece of shit I've never begged anyone to join Elamidas
Really ? That's why all Elamidas crew was in eyura thread to just give ur players away of eyura..stop this shit and belive on ur self
Secondly Eyura shit does not have great db or great security. What they do have is a leaked db of Hyerius or whatever was its name, and their security ? it's a fucking joke. We managed to leak SQL info and real server ip within first few hours of "non-existent" server.
well i can see ur now jealous ? every one on silkroad community are waiting that project since long time.. and ye u trying to get it down ? i do not think so and 2morrow it's gonna be proved that ur useless crew..whose paying to chern to not do any security for some peeps..guess what u wont be able to get eyura down [ am not on their crew , fans as well ]
Thirdly I'm not 24/7 setting on my pc, I got real life job which I doubt that you got. I'm working on daily basis and gaining what I live off form my job
i do not believe on that once some one mention you on such a community they start to shitting on you..that's not because your awesome maybe because ur piece of shit ? i dunno
and you are just pathetic kid who cries to his mommy to purchase stuff for him. Make a favor for the whole world, Suicide. Our plant does not need people like you.
you need to learn how to control ur self and how to discuss as well ^^
Old 11/28/2014, 17:16   #7975

i Suggest u anger management..that Would Help For Sure
Old 11/28/2014, 17:23   #7976

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,429
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosSro View Post
i Suggest u anger management..that Would Help For Sure
Chaos SRO... I guess you closed your server? or creating one for some cash? If you don't know **** please don't talk. Eyura or w/e it's called started this war or w/e first by spreading rumors about Elamidas crew being corrupt.
Old 11/28/2014, 17:29   #7977

aint you the guy who some one complained about ?

you just wasted his time cuz akasch asked you to not to help ?

i can not believe in that lol.. some one insulting Arabs [ btw do not forget ur an arab ]

no thing to say really
Old 11/28/2014, 18:03   #7978

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,429
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosSro View Post
aint you the guy who some one complained about ?

you just wasted his time cuz akasch asked you to not to help ?

i can not believe in that lol.. some one insulting Arabs [ btw do not forget ur an arab ]

no thing to say really
ain't some arabs insult their own religion in games/rl? and please write understandable english
Old 11/28/2014, 20:40   #7979

i think u should lower a bit rates for fragment of sun from boxes
Old 11/28/2014, 21:53   #7980

WTS This char