Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 11:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BETA - Alpha Stage @ Prime-Online.net • 90 Cap CH • Nice Features

Discussion on BETA - Alpha Stage @ Prime-Online.net • 90 Cap CH • Nice Features within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 2
Received Thanks: 1,130
BETA - Alpha Stage @ Prime-Online.net • 90 Cap CH • Nice Features

Hello! We are have a beta test for a server update to level 90 / 9D.

~

This is BETA and most likely everything will be wiped after each beta stage. You will be able to use the item mall which only costs 1/10th of the normal prices but there will be no refunds for items purchased. The features are not completely done, but I am at a point now where I cant finish everything properly without it being tested.

We have set up a forum specifically for discussion about the beta:

Please DO NOT keep asking about the official launch date or what is going to happen with your chars on whiskey / tequila. There will be an announcement about those questions next week.

Rates
-----------------------------------------------------

* Level: 90 & 9D
* Mastery: 330
* Experience: 20x vSRO / Party: 22x vSRO
* Item: 5x vSRO / Gold: 2x vSRO
* Trade: 15x
* IP Limit: 3

Features
-----------------------------------------------------

Fortress War
Jangan every saturday, Hotan every sunday.
Thats right, we have seperated the date for each fortress. Jangan tax has been added to Donwang. You will also get chance cards from towers, heart and every 100 party kills.

Guild & Union Limit
Guilds have been limited to 5 members per level, max 25.
Unions are back and have been limited to 2 guilds.

Job Arena & Awards
Job arena (flag & score) will be everyday and the winning team will get a chance card.

Job Buffs & Custom Suites
We are keeping the top 10 buffs for each job and the custom job suites with alchemy bonus from whiskey and tequila

The Ruins of Samarkand
Our all new job area, now the entire central asia map area has been turned into an instance that requires a job suite. Seth has taken over, along with his ruined unique monsters and its your job to kill them. Seth will drop moon + sun + scrolls and the ruined uniques will drop moon + scrolls

Special Trade Goods NPC's
We are bringing back the old special goods npcs in tiger mountain, robbers den, taklamakan and roc mountain. You will have to complete the quest for each npc before you can use them.

Forgotten World
Togui village and Flame mountain are working. Collect the talismans to get 8d seal of sun from togui or 9d seal of moon from flame mountain. Including shields.

Customized Quests
We have disabled most useless quests, and kept a few that you can complete on your way to level 90. Some of the quests have increased gold and sp rewards. The beginner quests now give seal of sun. The inventory expansion quests all work and give 8 slots each. The skill edit quest is also working.

Chance Cards & Rewards
We have completely redone the old magic pop system, there are no more weapons and gears, only scrolls / stones / avatars. You can get cards from arena and fortress war.

Alchemy Rates & Adv Elixers
The alchemy rates are similar to tequila, maybe slightly lower. We also have advanced elixers but they will not be easy to get.

Customized Uniques & Drops
Other then tg, uru, isy, lord and demon. We have modified roc and the 4 spirits to level 90. We also have seth and 3 ruined uniques in the ruins of samarkand. The uniques will drop a combination of 8d/9d seal of star/moon/sun and scrolls / stones depending on the unique.

Seal of Star/Moon/Sun Modified
Originally.. seal of star was level 64/76 +5, moon was 64/76+10 and seal of sun was 64/76+15. We have changed that, now seal of star is 72/85 +0, moon is 72/85 +2 and seal of sun is 72/85 +3.

Other Game / Skill Changes
Ill slowly add a list of the other changes ive made here.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry this is not a fancy thread, I will slowly update the details as the beta progresses and it will look much better when we officially launch.

We hope you enjoy.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/10/2014, 02:04   #2

wheb beta finish ?

when*
Old 04/10/2014, 02:07   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timlock View Post
Please DO NOT keep asking about the official launch date or what is going to happen with your chars on whiskey / tequila. There will be an announcement about those questions next week.
[/CENTER]
Quote:
Originally Posted by momenali99 View Post
wheb beta finish ?
tomorrow oqe ?
Old 04/10/2014, 02:11   #4

good luck
Old 04/10/2014, 02:14   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by momenali99 View Post
wheb beta finish ?

when*
The beta will go for as long as it takes to test all the features and changes.

Probably a week, enough time for people to level up and get some gears and kill some uniques and do some trades.

Ill have a large event tomorrow if there are enough people online.
Old 04/10/2014, 02:17   #6

chars will delete after beta ?
Old 04/10/2014, 02:38   #7

Mbot error.
Old 04/10/2014, 03:50   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avi1991 View Post

Mbot error.
Oh thats cool, I didnt even think about that. Looks like I accidentally stumbled across the perfect way to block bots. This is because im running on a different division ID, was the only way to get two different servers with different cap to run on the same accounts.

Ill see if i can fix this, but im not sure. It might have to wait until official launch.
Old 04/10/2014, 06:15   #9

Only China or with Euros?
Btw. Sounds really good !
Old 04/10/2014, 06:27   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by duschdas10 View Post
Only China or with Euros?
Btw. Sounds really good !
I think china only
Old 04/10/2014, 08:11   #11

Mobs only at Roc Mt. ? And there's no 89/90 mobs ?
Old 04/10/2014, 08:54   #12

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 1,148
i've been waiting for this tim you give it a hard work tho
Old 04/10/2014, 09:30   #13

Good ... let's try

Well , why not put for start gold 10mil ... and i think exp should be high now (no bot)... cuz is Beta and you will wipe after beta ... for can up fast 90 lvl
Old 04/10/2014, 09:51   #14

Nice, I'd probably join as your server is probably one of the most stable ones I've ever seen.

btw. Website is ugly as always and who the heck cares how many players were online in the past 2 weeks? Other than that, everything looks nice. Good luck and keep up the good work.
Old 04/10/2014, 11:48   #15

will you wipe chars after alpha?
Closed Thread