Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 18:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Prime Online | 80 Cap CH | Low Rates | Custom Features

Discussion on Prime Online | 80 Cap CH | Low Rates | Custom Features within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 2
Received Thanks: 1,130
Thumbs up Prime Online | 80 Cap CH | Low Rates | Custom Features

The team here at Prime Online strive for balance and fun for our players. We want to encourage players to focus on all of our features and that is how we have designed our server. Our main goal is to create a community of players, a place where interaction takes place in game and in the forums and gallery. We want you to have as much fun as possible, and not worry about all the common problems we see around this community.

Constantly Growing
Over 1600 Accounts!
Over 1300 Characters!

Important Links

Website Features

Server Rates & Limits

Alchemy Rates

Starting Items

Gameplay Changes

List of Game Features

Player Screenshots

Player Comments

This topic is just a quick preview of what we have to offer, more information is available on our website in our forums, faq and guides. If you have any questions, comments, suggestions or complaints we encourage you to register and post in our support categories here:

Thanks
10 Users
Old 01/22/2014, 23:08   #2

elite*gold: 0
I've been playing on Prime Online for several months now, and all I can say is that I've never seen a better Silkroad server. After moving from server to server I finally found one that has everything I want

I have to say it's not really populated at the moment but it's definitely worth a try, because it has a huge potential !
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/22/2014, 23:15   #3

open date?
Old 01/22/2014, 23:17   #4

It's open already
Old 01/22/2014, 23:18   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by aydin1994 View Post
open date?
Old 01/22/2014, 23:19   #6

how many players online
Old 01/22/2014, 23:20   #7

from how long its online?
Old 01/22/2014, 23:21   #8

If you wipe this server i am in for sure, i am not gonna face players that play 20 days + on this server. Wipe it!
Old 01/22/2014, 23:22   #9

.. you said you played for several months... few people will join cause it's hard to get last gear since others have it allready.
Old 01/22/2014, 23:23   #10

+1 Dacotarious
Old 01/22/2014, 23:25   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by djvldtech View Post
.. you said you played for several months... few people will join cause it's hard to get last gear since others have it allready.
Actually its quite possible. But with that logic you would only be able to play silkroad if you where the first character ever made and never logged off. Which is impossible, no matter what you do theres going to be someone better then you, wipe or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dacotarious View Post
If you wipe this server i am in for sure, i am not gonna face players that play 20 days + on this server. Wipe it!
And this is why servers usually only last 20 days. But like I said, even if I did wipe... in 20 days would I have to wipe again?
Old 01/22/2014, 23:29   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timlock View Post
Actually its quite possible. But with that logic you would only be able to play silkroad if you where the first character ever made and never logged off. Which is impossible, no matter what you do theres going to be someone better then you, wipe or not.
no sorry thats not isro, i personally would never join a server if it was up for more than 1 week, private servers are different.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timlock View Post

And this is why servers usually only last 20 days. But like I said, even if I did wipe... in 20 days would I have to wipe again?
seems like u had bad advertisment, since u have that low amount of players keep this thread up on epvp and u ll get plenty of players that would love to join ur server and then lets talk about wiping.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/22/2014, 23:32   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dacotarious View Post
no sorry thats not isro, i personally would never join a server if it was up for more than 1 week, private servers are different.
Sorry I couldn't convince you otherwise. Do you mind if i feature my previous post to maybe convince others?
Old 01/22/2014, 23:32   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by djvldtech View Post
Well, believe me, you'll easily get to max lvl and after that, getting rare gears is easy: you only have to be active. You can trade, hunt uniques etc. There are no overpowered players at the moment, so I'd say it's the best time to come! Guilds are a great help on Prime Online as well. I'm pretty sure you'd find someone to join you.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/22/2014, 23:41   #15

Im playing on the server since december. i really enjoy the server, easy the lvl up, daily events by GM Timlock and Discovery <3
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread