Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 12:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

<<AINOSRO.COM>> 90 CAP | 5x | Eu+Ch | CTF+BA | ActivityBased

Discussion on <<AINOSRO.COM>> 90 CAP | 5x | Eu+Ch | CTF+BA | ActivityBased within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 04/30/2014, 06:57   #616

elite*gold: 0
Remove holy spell because pvp with force build vs cleric is impossible.. And there are 90% euro char with cleric
Old 04/30/2014, 08:19   #617

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 2,512
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kain_Dark View Post
unbalance server chin have nothing special
It's cap 90, most balanced cap in history of silkroad... There's really no need to nerf europeans/buff chinese as they are almost equal.
Old 04/30/2014, 09:31   #618

I really think the same.... when you would do all these steps noone would play European because they would get so weak that it wouldnt be fun anymore ....

Holy Spell get nerfed allready from 100% Probabillity to 50% i think ... nothing more to do about that ... !!
Old 04/30/2014, 10:05   #619

Quote:
for euros reduce stun rate and dmg reduce cleric heal because it give hp to fast and to much delete grains (euro can use grains all 4sec) reduce warrior buffs delete dark res reduce attack of dagger desperate (they can give 1hit with *****) warlocks can spamm full debuffs meaning chin have no chance so they need holy spell chin need highter dmg because its to low for euros
you are kid man.! server is not BETA shut up .... no change any option.

no spamming

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy9991 View Post
Remove holy spell because pvp with force build vs cleric is impossible.. And there are 90% euro char with cleric
2.kid ok ok if u want no holy spel in pvp go say ur pvper delete holy spell idoit.what u want so :S omg gm no listen kids.
Old 04/30/2014, 14:50   #620

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixtiesto View Post
you are kid man.! server is not BETA shut up .... no change any option.
haha im a kid? i know how strong a warrior cleric is against a chin 1 dare devil and chin will be 100% down even when chin set is better. when you can play euro you can beat chin with a lot highter set so easy. but you want no chance what for mean you cant play euro that you weapon switch is bullshit and that chin really pwn you because you cant play them?
Old 04/30/2014, 17:25   #621

Fail Server 90 cap Server is Good balanced ... No Need to Change all the skills u make the Server unbalanced and soon all People will cry: why this Build has so Strong skills and the other not
Old 04/30/2014, 18:41   #622

Quote:
haha im a kid? i know how strong a warrior cleric is against a chin 1 dare devil and chin will be 100% down even when chin set is better. when you can play euro you can beat chin with a lot highter set so easy. but you want no chance what for mean you cant play euro that you weapon switch is bullshit and that chin really pwn you because you cant play them?
You really have to learn to play.
Old 04/30/2014, 18:45   #623

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1_3_3_7 View Post
You really have to learn to play.
i just say the true if i play warrior cleric i never lost against chin its really easy to win. you are 100% warrior cleric or rogue cleric that why you talk like you are strong
Old 04/30/2014, 18:57   #624

Quote:
i just say the true if i play warrior cleric i never lost against chin its really easy to win. you are 100% warrior cleric or rogue cleric that why you talk like you are strong
No matter what build I am playing, I never had problems killing warriors and rogues while being chinese on cap 90.

Lemme guess.. you're a chinese from guild PF that complains about "OP" europeans.
Old 04/30/2014, 19:01   #625

Quote:
No matter what build I am playing, I never had problems killing warriors and rogues while being chinese on cap 90.

Lemme guess.. you're a chinese from guild PF that complains about "OP" europeans.
i dont play that unbalanced inaktive server sry after log in i saw chin have nothing special mean chin cant win against euro. against witch euros did you with against a warrior who didnt use cleric and axe? xD or a rogue who dont close dagger desperate in stun mode? xD
Old 04/30/2014, 19:11   #626

Quote:
i dont play that unbalanced inaktive server sry after log in i saw chin have nothing special mean chin cant win against euro. against witch euros did you with against a warrior who didnt use cleric and axe? xD or a rogue who dont close dagger desperate in stun mode? xD
Against skilled players. Looks like you are not one of them and you don't know any.
Old 04/30/2014, 19:12   #627

Quote:
You say china has nothing special, so do you think the game could be balanced only if china gets new skills or something else ?

I mean yeah, it's not perfect, but we're still trying to make it balanced by editing existing skills/buffs. (Oh wait, you've never checked them) ?

And why do you even comment, looks like you know nothing about Aino.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/30/2014, 19:14   #628

Quote:
Against skilled players. Looks like you are not one of them and you don't know any.
thats why i play on main privat server and you play on a no name server haha
downhang pvp area is clean gz
Old 04/30/2014, 19:21   #629

Quote:
thats why i play on main privat server and you play on a no name server haha
downhang pvp area is clean gz
Aww, I am sorry for playing on a server with most balanced cap
Old 04/30/2014, 19:22   #630

Quote:
If you're not even playing here, why are you posting there ?
It's player options which kind of server they like.
You think whole game will changed because you want it.

I'm not saying that's you're wrong, but for now gameplay is working correctly.