Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 00:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Theta Online | 100 Cap CH/EU | Balanced & Stable systems | 80x | Longterm PVE

Discussion on Theta Online | 100 Cap CH/EU | Balanced & Stable systems | 80x | Longterm PVE within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/28/2014, 12:29   #151

elite*gold: 0
chatzaphakaup men we dont take noobs :P [/QUOTE]

fak u my good man fak u mathar end fathar oqe?
Old 02/28/2014, 12:46   #152

Quote:
Originally Posted by culcha44 View Post
So far so good. However you should improve on the coin system and on balancing skills. Take for instance tyria online. On their server the chinese race gained a 10% mag&phy-buff which so far was pretty good. It gave chn chars atleast a gleam of hope to win a pvp.
Back to the coin system. I must say I'have never been a fan of this as it is unbalanced, especially if you got 3chars/IP.
I mean except one kind of tokens (wealth), all are obtainable by killing various uniques whether in the Holywater Temple or @Roc or @Medusa. You see that there are going to plenty of wizzards. As the ip.limit is set to 3chars/ip the arguement that people party up and so share their drops, doesnt count.
So what is the problem?
Chinese chars, which are already inferior to european chars' strength, got a very very tough way to obtain coins which they need to get better gear.

What I suggest is:
Add a alternative way to get som equip for the chinese race.
Add more beginner skill points (500k)
For this kind of situation we gave chinese chars the opportunity of getting one of the coins easier from holy water temple and they can sell/exchange with the other players.As for the arena coins, they will not be trade-able, this means everyone has to play for them, if we will find AFK chars during battle arena in safe zone or somewhere else they will be permanently banned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by viky909 View Post
Server is down , will it come back again ALIVE ?!?!
Server is set to go live at 9PM GMT +2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Namjernik View Post
Although i`ll play EU char i absolutely agree with that phy/mag buff for CH chars, u should put smtin like "Theta force" buff which gives 10% phy/mag att increase, it was implemented on Tyria to give some hope to CH chars in pvp.
As for me 500k SP would come in handy, if u leave 300k only make us some SP quests when we get capped so we dont have to bother much about SP farming.
In my opinion you should make no unions before first FW, let us have a killing festival Later on once we see how many people are actually active and playing making uni limit 2 should be good (to avoid large OP unions).
If the majority agree to increase starting SP to 500K we will do that before the grand opening.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/28/2014, 12:59   #153

We agree Increase the SP
Old 02/28/2014, 13:08   #154

You should really consider adding something two user have already suggested: Theta- Force-Buff which gives chn chars additional 10% phy&mag atk. pwr.
I also agree on disabling "Union" for the moment. This will create a greater competition! As a guild may include up to 50 members, disabling union shouldnt cause any trouble.
If theres the option of adding a survey to this thread, consider doing one concerning the amount of starting skill points. If possible i'd even say that chn chars deserver 500k and euros should get only 300k [SP].
I know people dont like to be under instructions, but I'd recommend you to take a look on tyrias thread just to optimize your server's features. (Example: Skill point quests)

Any information about the Job-Rate?
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/28/2014, 13:14   #155

is there any incentive to do trade runs between towns or when you sell your goods as a thief? would love some type of gain from them to make more people active. like a x chance of revive good items or something.
Old 02/28/2014, 13:19   #156

Quote:
Originally Posted by culcha44 View Post
You should really consider adding something two user have already suggested: Theta- Force-Buff which gives chn chars additional 10% phy&mag atk. pwr.
I also agree on disabling "Union" for the moment. This will create a greater competition! As a guild may include up to 50 members, disabling union shouldnt cause any trouble.
If theres the option of adding a survey to this thread, consider doing one concerning the amount of starting skill points. If possible i'd even say that chn chars deserver 500k and euros should get only 300k [SP].
I know people dont like to be under instructions, but I'd recommend you to take a look on tyrias thread just to optimize your server's features. (Example: Skill point quests)

Any information about the Job-Rate?
We will consider doing something for the chinese chars, we will just need a little time.

Regarding job rates, we cannot give a exact value, however from what we have tested so far, a trader selling alone without any pt members a 5* from JG-HT will have a 150-180m profit, on the other hand if a thief sells a 5* trade alone, he will get 95-100m.We cannot go higher than that for the thiefs because it will become abuse-able, the reward for them equals how much a trader spends to buy his 5* goods.

Hopefully this clears out the job rates issue and we believe it is pretty rewarding.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 02/28/2014, 13:26   #157

What about union/guild limit?
Old 02/28/2014, 13:27   #158

why the server was online for 3 mints ?
Old 02/28/2014, 13:28   #159

(facepalm) dat idiots MoreThanGods and Frekazoid....
no words about them.. so sad xd
Old 02/28/2014, 13:29   #160

Quote:
Originally Posted by iCheToS View Post
What about union/guild limit?
We do not have these features yet, however a kind user/player has shared some of his work with us and we will try to complete it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanapo View Post
why the server was online for 3 mints ?
We are finishing the price of items when they are being sold to NPC to avoid gold bots and we needed to test.
Old 02/28/2014, 13:53   #161

It makes no sense, why are you lowering the items prices, instead of that, you could just make the ip limit 1, it would prevent the gold botting, since if they would bot, they couldn't farm gold in the other ways.
Old 02/28/2014, 13:55   #162

Server online?cant see start...
Old 02/28/2014, 13:57   #163

elite*gold: 51
before everyone start crying about gmt 2 etc ... look at this
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/28/2014, 13:59   #164

Quote:
Originally Posted by cariocas View Post
Server online?cant see start...
It's not online, it will be at 9PM GMT +2.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/28/2014, 14:10   #165

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥ Panda. View Post
It's not online, it will be at 9PM GMT +2.
Cool Panda
Quote:
Originally Posted by topette61 View Post
before everyone start crying about gmt 2 etc ... look at this
Who cry?I don't know about this opening hour.I have GMT+2 in Romania don't be maggot i not know the opening time and when see all invite in guilds and bla bla and was thinking its open.See u in game in 6h then.Cheers.
Closed Thread