Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 03:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Tyria Online | 95 cap | CH & EU | Balanced & Longterm PVE | Job Based | Free Silk

Discussion on Tyria Online | 95 cap | CH & EU | Balanced & Longterm PVE | Job Based | Free Silk within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/21/2014, 15:28   #721

elite*gold: 0
Nice update
Old 02/21/2014, 20:15   #722

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bessworth View Post
Server is up and running! We were able to finish up the updates abit earler than we have expected. Well, our team really hopes that that current (and future) updates will make our gameplay even more pleasant! Here is the changelog:

-Reverse Return and Global Chatting scrolls has been added into unique drops. There scrolls can be obotained from tiger girl, uruchi, isyutaru, lord yarkan, demon shaitan, captain ivy and cerberus. Each unique drops 1-3 each kind of scrolls. High lvl players are also able to get the drop from low level unique monsters.
-Character skin change scroll has been added to the Free Silk shop. Price: 50 free silk each.
-Buffalo trade pet has been added to the Free Silk Shop. Price: 25 free silk each.
-The Black Market has been marked in ingame map. We would like to say than in the upcoming update we will mark all the most important and unique monsters spawn spots.
-Skill edit potion price has been changed to 25 free silk for 5 potions.
-Red Scourge avatar has been fixed. Now it can be traded or dropped.

This was today's updates. And here is our to-do list for future inspections:

-Recovery Bind and few other warlocks skills still have to be fixed. Players cannot upgrade it to 2'nd lvl.
-Mobs attack power in Alexandria will be slightly lowered.
-Mob spawn Togui Elder & Flame Cow King will be removed.
-NPC hunters/thieves spawn rate might be lowered.
-More will be added in forum.

Thank you for your patience and support
Best regards,
Tyria Team.
Cool updates. Keep it up!
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/21/2014, 20:26   #723

Downloading with the hopes of this server not being too unfair for non-botting players.
Old 02/21/2014, 20:34   #724

Quote:
Originally Posted by imbalancednoob View Post
Downloading with the hopes of this server not being too unfair for non-botting players.
You'll have troubles at pretty much every PVE server if you dont bot/ handgrind for few hours per day.
Old 02/21/2014, 21:07   #725

Fix the dresses from the avatar shop which you can buy with tyria points , you can't trade them..
Old 02/21/2014, 21:08   #726

Quote:
Leveling is pretty easy and fun even without bot, you'll get a nice suprise as soon as you login. ^^
Community is friendly and speaks english well, there are a lot unique features. I guarantee you will have fun! Message me in-game by the name of Yaqiza if you want, I'll join you to one of the strongest guilds on the server.

Welcome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix_° View Post
Fix the dresses from the avatar shop which you can buy with tyria points , you can't trade them..
Well, I think it is intended. People would make billions the first day just by donating real currency.
Old 02/21/2014, 21:13   #727

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuyoshi2k14 View Post
Leveling is pretty easy and fun even without bot, you'll get a nice suprise as soon as you login. ^^
Community is friendly and speaks english well, there are a lot unique features. I guarantee you will have fun! Message me in-game by the name of Yaqiza if you want, I'll join you to one of the strongest guilds on the server.

Welcome!

Well, I think it is intended. People would make billions the first day just by donating real currency.
Some guy from my guild can trade his but i can't trade mine so no it's not intended.
Old 02/21/2014, 21:26   #728

Leveling wouldnt be an issue given the high rates. My concern lies in end game farming such as sox and tablet/stone drops. Too many pve servers out there where bots just get everything they need and if you dont bot it's 2 options for you. One being try a way to make lots gold if anyone needs it and buy the items and 2 just dont pvp. Thanks for the replies though, it doesnt look that grim.
Old 02/21/2014, 22:56   #729

Quote:
Leveling wouldnt be an issue given the high rates. My concern lies in end game farming such as sox and tablet/stone drops. Too many pve servers out there where bots just get everything they need and if you dont bot it's 2 options for you. One being try a way to make lots gold if anyone needs it and buy the items and 2 just dont pvp. Thanks for the replies though, it doesnt look that grim.
You can do trade runs which gives nice amount of gold
Old 02/21/2014, 23:44   #730

remove this D8 sox from drop its useless and i cant make bot dont collect them

and reduce desert mobs dmg its overpowerd !
Old 02/22/2014, 00:34   #731

guys, as soon as i click the server's launcher it instantly closes

it's not my av

any heads up?
Old 02/22/2014, 00:56   #732

The Black Market: 127/0/1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikkarudo View Post
guys, as soon as i click the server's launcher it instantly closes

it's not my av

any heads up?
i dont have any problem,try to disable your virus scanner and re-extract game.
Old 02/22/2014, 01:21   #733

i can't run the launcher.. i've tried everything and nothing works, it just gives me an error and it closes immediatly after opening

found a way around it

any cool guilds in the server?
Old 02/22/2014, 07:11   #734

No autoequipment?
Old 02/22/2014, 08:35   #735

Quote:
Originally Posted by |_Robert_| View Post
No autoequipment?
No but you have sun weapons until 8D.
Closed Thread