Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 13:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ortai - Silkroad on its best | 100 Cap • Opening 13.2.2014

Discussion on Ortai - Silkroad on its best | 100 Cap • Opening 13.2.2014 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/10/2014, 15:27   #151

elite*gold: 52
This server seems nice, Will be there !!
Old 02/10/2014, 15:39   #152

elite*gold: 0
brother,dont listen to spammers.skalidor was ****.nothing is even similar.your server really great ı congratulate you and we will join
Old 02/10/2014, 15:45   #153

Wow ! , amazing btw !
GL
Old 02/10/2014, 15:47   #154

count me in ^^
Old 02/10/2014, 15:56   #155

server is look nice
Old 02/10/2014, 16:02   #156

copying from skalidor , sorry i cant believe on you that you will make the server alive for months
Old 02/10/2014, 16:24   #157

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razer_x3 View Post
copying from skalidor , sorry i cant believe on you that you will make the server alive for months
omg skalidor has nothing...why are u spamming here really?ı am sure all of you asistans of skalidor.noobs your server awful
Old 02/10/2014, 17:15   #158

I love when people rage, muhaha. Server files are stolen, you play on "private server".
For people who rage to much: do you know even what mean private server? A server managed by a person. Stolen money? Do you know what mean donation? A donation is something gived for free as apreciation because you like something and want help out, in exchange you get virtual things wich give you entertaiment and fun.

Rage mode, cry, leave. Always will happen same things, if you can't get used to this just turn your pc off and take fresh air, nothing will change if you want to prove your point. Guess what, nobody cares if you say something to express yourself, do we?!
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/10/2014, 17:37   #159

Quote:
Originally Posted by iCheToS View Post
It's funny how you even included my name at the credits now. I've been wanting to write this the whole time, but didin't get time to do so yet.
So let's start my side of the hate:

I've been in many, many projects. When I work with people, I trust them 100% and I believe that they work with me the way I work with them. However, I HATE to be lied at. I've been working with you properly Xenethus, I've been giving you ideas and critically analyzing existing features.
How dare you lie to me?

You never told me that your the same gay ass as before. Quenth, Layer, Mirror, Enactive. I joined you because I liked the work that you did. However, after finding out that you led those scam servers, I just couldn't work with you. Seriously, do you expect people to believe you again? To buy your lies and spend money on your crappy server that you made to scam everybody?

I wanted to make the sro scene better, you are just waiting to relase this shit that you made in just a few days, since you copied everything. Now your even saying that you didin't take anything and just used "ideas". That's not true. I remember you stealing things from other servers directly!
Don't lie to people!

Show us your balls, say who you are Mr Quenth owner. Why do you need to hide behind a fassade, if you don't intend to scam anyone? Why did you lie about layer-online.com which was linked to Ortai. XianHuLing posted that, shortly afterwards you edited it and took it out and publically said that those screens were photoshopped.

Seriously, I've expected better, and I still do. However, your not leaving me a choice here.

To the people:
Ortai was made to scam you. I've left the team, I don't wanna be a scammer. I don't wanna take your money. I have balls and I'm proud to say that I've done the correct thing.

Live your life without regrets, that's what I believe. XiaY, you will regret copying and stealing other peoples work.

The Kinq Of Kinqs " CHET0S "

Since you are a Kinq, then I'm a Lord :X
Old 02/10/2014, 17:47   #160

seriously? another one? cant get enough huh?
how about you stop copying other servers, work a bit and make something yourself and then let the server open for more than 2 weeks?

just saying ...

advice for everyone: you can play on the server but if you want to get something for your donated money .... choose another server
Thanks
3 Users
Old 02/10/2014, 17:48   #161

Hit me hard, hit me hard
Old 02/10/2014, 17:59   #162

Quote:
Originally Posted by LemoniscooL View Post
how about you stop copying other servers, work a bit and make something yourself and then let the server open for more than 2 weeks?

just saying ...

advice for everyone: you can play on the server but if you want to get something for your donated money .... choose another server
Why they should do what you say? I don't get you?! Are you mad because they don't play in your server? Let them decide were to play or were to spend money.
Old 02/10/2014, 18:15   #163

Quote:
Originally Posted by LemoniscooL View Post

just saying ...

take care of your donate event
Old 02/10/2014, 18:17   #164

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightiz View Post
Hit me hard, hit me hard
hit me harder cheri

small msg for people speaking
like lastthief ! oh ludoworks and other server u had and closed now about donate ( gone )
oh like akasch ( Devias velestia (Soon-skilador ) and about donate ( gone )
people acting like they are angels
stop trying to prove something that is not true and the about systems thats the private silkroad community , good bye
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/10/2014, 18:41   #165

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate ™ View Post
hit me harder cheri

small msg for people speaking
like lastthief ! oh ludoworks and other server u had and it closed now about donate ( gone )
oh like akasch ( Devias velestia (Soon-skilador ) on about donate ( gone )
who else want to speak i do just search oh google about his old servers and that it ?
people acting like an angel
stop calling us names !we are not that guys you speaking with about systems oh *** hello Community its private silkroad Server (Released)
good bye words
that's right
Closed Thread