Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 18:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[EasternOnline][Cap125/Mid-rates/Job-based/New stuff/Balanced/Active events/IP-limit]

Discussion on [EasternOnline][Cap125/Mid-rates/Job-based/New stuff/Balanced/Active events/IP-limit] within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 01/24/2014, 20:42   #91

elite*gold: 0
I don't manage the skills, I manage player support ingame.

Also now that noone can level their mastery over 120 there wont be europe characters using the new skills, and we might keep it that way until we add chinese skills.

Keep a lookout for new patch notes on our forums to keep up to date.

- [GM]Nightmare
Old 01/25/2014, 04:01   #92

i cant login to website

when vote4silk work?
Old 01/25/2014, 04:50   #93

Quote:
Originally Posted by meandu12 View Post
i cant login to website

when vote4silk work?
Account login on the website currently isnt available, and no point keep asking for vote4silk. it will be added when its ready to be added.

UPDATE: For those that don't know, auto equip coupon's have been disabled for use with the account panel on the website. So if you don't get an auto equip coupon when starting you know why.

Any issues or concerns pm me ingame or leave a message.

- [GM]Nightmare
Old 01/26/2014, 20:22   #94

When you can fixed lag ?
Old 01/27/2014, 04:18   #95

Dead server .. dead gm's ! ****** so boring server .. look what i did just few hrs b4 leaving ,,[IMG=expandable: 1][/IMG]
[IMG=expandable: 1][/IMG]
Old 01/27/2014, 08:11   #96

Someone's mad, why exactly is the server boring and we have dead gm's huh? I've been on every single day for at least 8hrs-10hrs so i like how you think we got no GM's online. Im also sending GM Notices every few hours asking if anyone has any issues or concerns so that also makes no sense why you are raging on here about things that arent true.

Also, Whats so great about posting a +12 shield and +14 sword lvl 108 and luring isy to lord arena? It seems all this post is, is to try and get attention.

- [GM]Nightmare
Old 01/27/2014, 17:05   #97

Quote:
Originally Posted by silkroadbotter View Post
Someone's mad, why exactly is the server boring and we have dead gm's huh? I've been on every single day for at least 8hrs-10hrs so i like how you think we got no GM's online. Im also sending GM Notices every few hours asking if anyone has any issues or concerns so that also makes no sense why you are raging on here about things that arent true.

Also, Whats so great about posting a +12 shield and +14 sword lvl 108 and luring isy to lord arena? It seems all this post is, is to try and get attention.

- [GM]Nightmare
getting what ? lol who dafuq are u to talk to me like dat ! just idiot GM lookin for some fame .. with a ****** server and idiot wh*e owner ,,and about ur notice didn't see it yesterday .. u must had used global in other server ..
if u don't know Undead .. i think u didn't play isro b4 .. So just **** off .
Old 01/27/2014, 18:17   #98

do u fcking kidding with ppl ?
125 cap and d11
epic fail

#close
Old 01/28/2014, 01:52   #99

Quote:
Originally Posted by *WaTCHMaN* View Post
do u fcking kidding with ppl ?
125 cap and d11
epic fail

#close
lol, someone doesnt read. Its not actual max 11D. We have 12 and 13D items rebalanced and turned into 11D, so read before you post useless posts for post count.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sωαɢɢєя View Post
getting what ? lol who dafuq are u to talk to me like dat ! just idiot GM lookin for some fame .. with a shitty server and idiot wh*e owner ,,and about ur notice didn't see it yesterday .. u must had used global in other server ..
if u don't know Undead .. i think u didn't play isro b4 .. So just Fuck off .
I dont care who you are, this isnt iSRO. I don't care about fame im here for the help and support of our players just because you have quit and don't want other playing on the server doesn't mean you can come on our thread here and start a flame war.

Our server is doing well and we have had very good feedback from players about what we have done on the server, we are always open for improvement and have been taking constant suggestions and features to be added. We are NOT another server thats going to promote use of buying silk to get anywhere ingame, This server is made for long term and anyone wanting to get anywhere ingame from buying silk or complaining about the rate so they dont have to do anything buy bot will not happen.

If anyone else that is just going to post useless crap on this thread to get attention or give us a bad name will be reported to epvp moderators.

Thanks,
- [GM]Nightmare
Old 01/28/2014, 02:13   #100

awesome features , good luck
Old 01/28/2014, 02:15   #101

C'mon guys, that buddy tries his best. why raging that much?
he developed server, and he is online 8-10 hours per day as he said.
I am sure he is trying his best, i am not even played on this server, but it looks someone spent a lot hours to do it perfectly. anyway.

Please

Old 01/28/2014, 02:20   #102

hey dude trust me with this system u will not get anymore player becuse game system very boring

why need work hard to get full set?

collect egy A set then exchange for egy B then exchange for other set then exchnage for roc set

bored
Old 01/28/2014, 02:21   #103

Quote:
Originally Posted by kemal007 View Post
C'mon guys, that buddy tries his best. why raging that much?
I am sure he is trying his best, i am not even played on this server, but it looks someone spent a lot hours to do it perfectly. anyway.

Please

+1

Quote:
Originally Posted by $w33ty View Post
hey dude trust me with this system u will not get anymore player becuse game system very boring

why need work hard to get full set?

collect egy A set then exchange for egy B then exchange for other set then exchnage for roc set

bored
i think his system depend on work hard 2 gain rewards , btw i didn't played on server too
but i think he worked hard and do his best to make it perfect as well
Any way good luck for everyone
Old 01/28/2014, 02:26   #104

Quote:
Originally Posted by silkroadbotter View Post
lol, someone doesnt read. Its not actual max 11D. We have 12 and 13D items rebalanced and turned into 11D, so read before you post useless posts for post count.

I dont care who you are, this isnt iSRO. I don't care about fame im here for the help and support of our players just because you have quit and don't want other playing on the server doesn't mean you can come on our thread here and start a flame war.

Our server is doing well and we have had very good feedback from players about what we have done on the server, we are always open for improvement and have been taking constant suggestions and features to be added. We are NOT another server thats going to promote use of buying silk to get anywhere ingame, This server is made for long term and anyone wanting to get anywhere ingame from buying silk or complaining about the rate so they dont have to do anything buy bot will not happen.

If anyone else that is just going to post useless **** on this thread to get attention or give us a bad name will be reported to epvp moderators.

Thanks,
- [GM]Nightmare
Relax .. i left because there's no ppl on u can't get more players with this **** .. first about chn skills .. then about the events 2 days without events lol my full guild left .. anyway GL with ur ****** thing called a server .
Old 01/28/2014, 02:29   #105

[QUOTE=kemal007;26932546]C'mon guys, that buddy tries his best. why raging that much?

Please

+1

but look to he's system

fail system he should made it Between hard and easy

we will waste a lot of time to get the set than no pvp cuz no player enough