Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Your Opinion about |D11| Pvp Server

Discussion on Your Opinion about |D11| Pvp Server within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Your Opinion about |D11| Pvp Server

Tell Me (what do you want on your pvp server?)
Old 01/10/2014, 15:30   #2

elite*gold: 50
well as we see all srv 110 pvp now fail, so you've to avoid high plus at srvs like last +13..

create low prizes at set , wep , and let the arena hard to get, who got 2k arena is king

and u've to aviod too ASFTool afk at town .. / 1 hour 1 silk is gives afk tho,

create prem 5% start , prem 10% at town for 100 arena ..

start devil 5% , devil 10% or 15% at npc for 150 arena

let the ppl have fun and can't get everything cuz get everyth = get bored = leave game, = fail

as we see Succes .. servers , InsaneSro, infinityroad asgard ..

someone gonna say, they was 5k players cuz wasn't much srvs sro ,

at aleast all get fun there! so all gonna back to get fun again!

Regards.
Old 01/10/2014, 17:01   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by asanoftw View Post
well as we see all srv 110 pvp now fail, so you've to avoid high plus at srvs like last +13..

create low prizes at set , wep , and let the arena hard to get, who got 2k arena is king

and u've to aviod too ASFTool afk at town .. / 1 hour 1 silk is gives afk tho,

create prem 5% start , prem 10% at town for 100 arena ..

start devil 5% , devil 10% or 15% at npc for 150 arena

let the ppl have fun and can't get everything cuz get everyth = get bored = leave game, = fail

as we see Succes .. servers , InsaneSro, infinityroad asgard ..

someone gonna say, they was 5k players cuz wasn't much srvs sro ,

at aleast all get fun there! so all gonna back to get fun again!

Regards.
1h/1silk you mean silk donate and items hard so who gonna play ?
Old 01/10/2014, 21:01   #4

Well.. i luv this degree, anyway i'm looking for a server degree 11 with the follow conditions:

*Not too way easy & not hard as hell, long term because once the players got everything.. they will be bored, beside that give a chance for the new players, in other way make it a fair game.

*Server must be epic active, live support, friendly admins, a lot of events with great rewards & most importantly have an advance ideas & not over edits.

*Donate only for silk, & not for items!

*I guesss i'm not asking for much, am i ?
Old 01/11/2014, 01:02   #5

all items in npc 1 gold
start free silks
open 1 FW to play as a beginer
hard alchemy
enjoy
Old 01/11/2014, 06:43   #6

insaneSro was one of the greatest D11 pvp Server ever if you can make one like that i think it will be a great server