Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 12:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NYX Online | 100cap | Balanced | Job War | Low Rate | LongTerm!

Discussion on NYX Online | 100cap | Balanced | Job War | Low Rate | LongTerm! within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 10/26/2013, 18:46   #556

elite*gold: 0
^CAN I GET AN AMEN??? Lmao that was funny but so far its a normal active pserver every server got problems we just need to wait for right moment to play again
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/26/2013, 18:50   #557

i dont know why everyones ********... he is trying his best.. i dont see any of the haters trying to make a "perfect pserver" so stfu go out with your girlfriend pretend to have a life and maybe when you will be back it will be online just stop ******** leave that to the females... no offense to the females
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/26/2013, 18:52   #558

Received Thanks: 1,188
repya u Said all things
Old 10/26/2013, 18:56   #559

anyone know time left inspection?
Old 10/26/2013, 19:02   #560

Quote:
Originally Posted by repya View Post
The fact that you posted in this thread is proof that you are searching for a private server.

Another fact is that your efforts in posting in this thread is proof that you are either playing on NYX or.. a failed attempt to troll.

------------------------------

True Fact: 99.9% of private servers go through issues at launch. (Even large organizations such as BLIZZARD Entertainment.. referring to Diablo 3, Guild Wars 2, Etc)

All private servers i have played have had issues at launch resulting in 6-12 hrs downtime. This is standard for servers.

I challenge you to find a SRO Private server that did not have downtime at its release date, there are not many. If none.

------------------------------

As for silk donation, "Negative" is doing the right thing by not allowing donations till the server is steady. He plays by his own standards and morals, he does not want you to buy silks then not be able to spend them.

Silks will also unbalance the game at the moment as everyone is trying to reach Lv.100 in order to farm, SP and SoM's. This server is about balanced Game Play, Community, Team Work, Guild Wars, PvP, Fortress War, Alchemy, Etc.. Not who can donate the most to become the strongest...

-----------------------------

If you can't handle the downtime then fuck off, you obviously have never played Private Servers before. Go join "GoodTimes SRO" or some shit, where everyone has SoSun sets +16.. Good luck starting off with +0 Set, 0 Gold..

I came here to join a new server where everyone has a fair chance to become the strongest, starting from +0... and this is where ill stay... and trust me i am enjoying myself, the activeness of this server is astounding in my eyes since its release.

-Bandit.
i didnt try nyx same as the rest of the last weeks new privs and yes im searching for a nice priv but since velestia died there wont be any good one ur just wasting your time face the fact look what happened to theta or happening to Myth and the other shit servs that were before them and died,nyx will be dead soon too and if your still trying and hoping your just a no-life troll without any other things to do,try the ones with pro team that are worth your time like i do cheers
Old 10/26/2013, 19:15   #561

Quote:
Originally Posted by momo_14 View Post
3x gold
4x drop
1x alchemy
Sox 1x
Fgw 1x ..
common its not iSro increase the rates a little for more fun ..
and what about silk/h , or ur donation system .. ?
GO away. 1st day and I'm 88, my guild are 90/89/87 what do u mean low rates?

Quote:
Originally Posted by _PRZEMAN_ View Post
i didnt try nyx same as the rest of the last weeks new privs and yes im searching for a nice priv but since velestia died there wont be any good one ur just wasting your time face the fact look what happened to theta or happening to Myth and the other shit servs that were before them and died,nyx will be dead soon too and if your still trying and hoping your just a no-life troll without any other things to do,try the ones with pro team that are worth your time like i do cheers
last time i checked myth has almost 400 people online, and theta has 540? how are those servers dead? also look at urself, pro teams but you just came back from velestia? velestia has the most children as a team wtf are u talkin about?
Old 10/26/2013, 19:21   #562

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,412
Quote:
Originally Posted by _PRZEMAN_ View Post
i didnt try nyx same as the rest of the last weeks new privs and yes im searching for a nice priv but since velestia died there wont be any good one ur just wasting your time face the fact look what happened to theta or happening to Myth and the other **** servs that were before them and died,nyx will be dead soon too and if your still trying and hoping your just a no-life troll without any other things to do,try the ones with pro team that are worth your time like i do cheers
You really wanna know what happened to Theta? Players left for myth and then they sucked a big fat hot dog when it failed in less than 3 weeks.
Old 10/26/2013, 19:26   #563

anyway ... no1 know when inspection done ???
Old 10/26/2013, 19:28   #564

Quote:
Originally Posted by WickedNite View Post
You really wanna know what happened to Theta? Players left for myth and then they sucked a big fat hot dog when it failed in less than 3 weeks.
atleast theta didnt down from long time 2 month maybe ^^
Old 10/26/2013, 19:35   #565

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeVeR2Die View Post
atleast theta didnt down from long time 2 month maybe ^^
Right , but Theta was boring from the begining ,, medusa , Trades , Lvling , Medusa Trading , Lvling Pvp ,, Only These thing , and if u notice most of theta players had to stay on theta , cuz no alternative server to move on ,, now Nyx is here , and i saw most of Theta Players moved towards here .. that's my point .. and btw , im MagicStorm , i was the only and the one who was trading 24/7 w/o get bored ....
Old 10/26/2013, 19:42   #566

Quote:
Originally Posted by dFault View Post
last time i checked myth has almost 400 people online, and theta has 540? how are those servers dead? also look at urself, pro teams but you just came back from velestia? velestia has the most children as a team wtf are u talkin about?
400/540 ? Did you count real players than added gfs + stallers + afkers ?

Velestia the most children team? Thats why it was one of best pservers, every pservers had some bugs but who cares, if some1 played velestia and joined that job and pvp, should feel some of old times <3
Old 10/26/2013, 19:43   #567

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,412
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmedneon View Post
Right , but Theta was boring from the begining ,, medusa , Trades , Lvling , Medusa Trading , Lvling Pvp ,, Only These thing , and if u notice most of theta players had to stay on theta , cuz no alternative server to move on ,, now Nyx is here , and i saw most of Theta Players moved towards here .. that's my point .. and btw , im MagicStorm , i was the only and the one who was trading 24/7 w/o get bored ....
Let's see what's going to be better, a team that has knowledge to get their **** done and fixed but needs a little time to improve the gameplay or some1 who has 0 knowledge in fixing anything but only throws some money and says "hey i'm all good to go".
Old 10/26/2013, 19:44   #568

Quote:
Theta wasn't boring at all but when ppls leaving it getting more boring. Btw every server is boring when we all playing it 24/7. You getting everything than what you have to do pvp, and job. PSERVERS dont have a long term future

Quote:
Originally Posted by WickedNite View Post
Let's see what's going to be better, a team that has knowledge to get their shit done and fixed but needs a little time to improve the gameplay or some1 who has 0 knowledge in fixing anything but only throws some money and says "hey i'm all good to go".
Players dont give a f**k about knowledge, they just want to play and donate. Just look at most of pservers players they're crying everytime when the server is off even for 1 min. Most of players want a stable/lagg free and w/o bug server.

Theta had perfect team but it took too much time to fix it all thats why every1 left
Old 10/26/2013, 19:50   #569

Received Thanks: 1,188
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyperlast View Post
400/540 ? Did you count real players than added gfs + stallers + afkers ?

Velestia the most children team? Thats why it was one of best pservers, every pservers had some bugs but who cares, if some1 played velestia and joined that job and pvp, should feel some of old times <3
not Velestia best server only , EliteSro Was The best Server in d10 and d11 , btw about best team now i think Team Creddy the best so far but i didn't like server pvp about #Retro it's Good server but i will Play Nyx With my friends <3
Old 10/26/2013, 19:54   #570

Quote:
who moved ? i cant even enter the game for 1 hour xD i was think to leave theta and come here but now .. theta is best realy atleast stable but i hope good luck for this server and hope theta got good staff and mods

Tags
nyx, online, private, server, silkroad