Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 14:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Underground SRO||80Cap||LowRates||AmazingTeam||FW||FGW||CTF||J ob||Temple||Dungeon

Discussion on Underground SRO||80Cap||LowRates||AmazingTeam||FW||FGW||CTF||J ob||Temple||Dungeon within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 10/28/2013, 15:09   #541

elite*gold: 2
Received Thanks: 1,130
Hello Everyone! This is [ GM ] Timlock.

We appolagize for the lack of staff activity. Our entire team left us, so now its just me and our latest recruit Lance.

This does not mean we have not been working for the future of this project. Despite the loss of active players, we have been working in secret on a big change to Underground SRO. We have been working on an ALL NEW website with a TON of cool new features. Its still a work in progress, but it includes a fully functional forum, a gallery where members can post pictures, private messaging, searching, guides, web based currency, automated donation and voting.

We are finishing up the last couple of features like automated donation/voting and the guides/faq. We have also been working on those changes we posted on our latest update notice. When everything is finished we will upload the changes to your client, post new client download links, and launch the new website!

I hope these changes will spark new life into our members / server.

#Request Topic Close
#New Topic Coming
Closed Thread