Synx and his friends deleted your thread !
And they Dissliked your last video.
I didnt see bad idea on this video but HATERS ! 5 DISSLIKE.
I DONT TRUST THIS SITE AND SYNX FRIENDS !
synx is actually a very good friend of ours, this rivalry between servers is long gone
I'm guessing it's a weird bug with epvp, I'm hoping a moderator can tell us what happened
synx is actually a very good friend of ours, this rivalry between servers is long gone
I'm guessing it's a weird bug with epvp, I'm hoping a moderator can tell us what happened
The website was lagging a bit before and then poof the thread was gone
It has to be a bug or if its even possible a hack cuz i've never seen a thread deleted before. They usually just close it...
The website was lagging a bit before and then poof the thread was gone
It has to be a bug or if its even possible a hack cuz i've never seen a thread deleted before. They usually just close it...
Yes, that very weird indeed.
We'll have to hear what happened from the epvp staff before we make assumptions though
BOT AT PLAY VENTURE 11/04/2013 - SRO Private Server - 112 Replies Is anyone know how to crack or got bot at venture sro? write here !
what happened to Venture Sro? 04/23/2013 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies Forum not accesable, website down, server down, did they shut down the server for good?
[Venture-co] 9095 privet server +15 L140 drop 500 07/18/2012 - CO2 PServer Archive - 2 Replies بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
in the name of allah
------------------------------------------------- -------------
i came today with an awesome conquer private Server
or like some pple say "zero unique features"
it's
Venture-Co