Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 02:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Velestia | 90 cap | Oldschool | Job based

Discussion on Velestia | 90 cap | Oldschool | Job based within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 07/08/2013, 23:10   #706

elite*gold: 0
waiting for next Wipe.
i want my silks back. thx
Old 07/08/2013, 23:12   #707

Quote:
Originally Posted by MicMille View Post
I can't log into game, it's only my problem or other people got it too?
Can't you read what I wrote above? The server is under inspection.
Old 07/08/2013, 23:19   #708

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brookley View Post
The server IS NOT DEAD ! Stop talking without knowing what the hell is going on. The server is under inspection, be patient and wait.

Dont scare man İf it close again u can get ur items from gm at next one
Thanks
3 Users
Old 07/08/2013, 23:38   #709

iam turk but there're so much turks left game.Cuz they're noob , dont know how to play game and when fail at alchemy says bb.Some turk guilds lost fw and they says after fw gm helped redtube WTF? noobs
Old 07/08/2013, 23:44   #710

Quote:
Originally Posted by cagxlar3 View Post
iam turk but there're so much turks left game.Cuz they're noob , dont know how to play game and when fail at alchemy says bb.Some turk guilds lost fw and they says after fw gm helped redtube WTF? noobs
where its your pride?=))
Old 07/08/2013, 23:49   #711

elite*gold: 35
If they dont complete, more EXPERIENCED STAFF, cuz now they dont know what they are doing, they will lost alot of players, Gm's have to work about community, not only about event's etc, but before in-game things , they shall do Protection, Root..this is first things what Good pserver must have! Cuz its logic, if server is safely, root could handle more and more ppls, and Peoples dont gettin bored bout' gettin dc'ed. They will call for other, to come at server, more ppls meaning more money for HA of server. Now they had idea. They made game, but its still far to make peoples happy on server, but its only few little things , but few important things to make.
First start working about server details from inside , later start working in-game. That's a little hint.
Old 07/08/2013, 23:50   #712

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brookley View Post
Can't you read what I wrote above? The server is under inspection.
Look at time Sherlock.
Old 07/09/2013, 00:17   #713

server is closed?
Old 07/09/2013, 00:20   #714

Quote:
Originally Posted by wojasek96 View Post
If they dont complete, more EXPERIENCED STAFF, cuz now they dont know what they are doing, they will lost alot of players, Gm's have to work about community, not only about event's etc, but before in-game things , they shall do Protection, Root..this is first things what Good pserver must have! Cuz its logic, if server is safely, root could handle more and more ppls, and Peoples dont gettin bored bout' gettin dc'ed. They will call for other, to come at server, more ppls meaning more money for HA of server. Now they had idea. They made game, but its still far to make peoples happy on server, but its only few little things , but few important things to make.
First start working about server details from inside , later start working in-game. That's a little hint.
From ur nick I assume ur Polish. You know nothing about making the servers. You know nothing about exploiting the servers. You know nothing. It's not their fault that the enemies are hitting them with exploits which you CAN'T fix for now.
Old 07/09/2013, 00:26   #715

look great .
Old 07/09/2013, 00:31   #716

elite*gold: 35
Ah for sure , its friend's account. Ah i dont even blame them for HIS bad cuz 2weeks of making protection of server is a bit LONG. Anyway i know a little bit , or maybe a lot of making servers .You probably know everything bout making servers. But this problem(DdoS, or Root system)dont even need knowledge, about MAKIN' server , well i just could see how ure know something about that =) Protection , root , its not even related as much with Creating the game , BRAH
Old 07/09/2013, 00:35   #717

server still offline
Old 07/09/2013, 00:40   #718

Received Thanks: 1,016
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesonWis View Post
server still offline
Its online.
Old 07/09/2013, 00:42   #719

Quote:
Originally Posted by Violett View Post
Its online.
when i open launcher it says update failed....
Old 07/09/2013, 00:48   #720

Quote:
Originally Posted by wojasek96 View Post
Ah for sure , its friend's account. Ah i dont even blame them for HIS bad cuz 2weeks of making protection of server is a bit LONG. Anyway i know a little bit , or maybe a lot of making servers .You probably know everything bout making servers. But this problem(DdoS, or Root system)dont even need knowledge, about MAKIN' server , well i just could see how ure know something about that =) Protection , root , its not even related as much with Creating the game , BRAH
Still, ur just an polish kiddo. You're just dumb because i tried to explain you its an exploit and u can't fix it now... Is it so hard to understand? Polacks are so dumb, i swear...