Searching for:
80-110 Cap server
Normal isro files ( No stupid edits , no coin / rebirth system)
Rates 1x (best but can be a bit higher not to high max 15)
Long term
HWID Limit 2/4 (Same for IP Limit)
Don't want:
Overedited servers
i know i will not find it but there's more people interested in it so...
I wish too find server.
normal isro 80-90 cap
can be Chn only or Chn & Eu
rates x1-1,5 yes I'm serious ( if u rlly want long term server)
trade able item mall items
sox drop ( dont tell me it will be bot too win server. remember rates 1-1,5)
dont want:
all those funny coins...
job caves
GMs
spwan unique events etc
more ips than 2
any funny edits.
anything what wasnt at isro in times of 80-90 cap.
FGWs
auto equip systems
starting items
useless edits during game
basically all I want it global server of 80-90 lvls.
believe me there's money in it. people will need too buy prems etc.
I want:
Job based;
Long term (not a turkish ones);
GM's with skilled english;
GM's not from Turkey, Egypt, Arab;
HWID limit: 1-2;
Low rates and possibility to get a party with china char.
I don't want:
Not balanced races;
IP limit 3 - infinity;
Coin systems;
1 month servers;
GM's from Turkey, Arabian, Egypt.
WoW Server Finder - Find New Servers. Find New Players 02/15/2015 - WoW Private Server - 14 Replies WoW Server Finder
(www.wowserverfinder.com)
Hey everyone, I want to introduce you all to WoW Server Finder, it's a website dedicated to advertising and recruiting players for WoW Private Servers.
Why should you care?
WoW Server Finder doesn't charge for advertising; there are no "promoted" servers.
All the listings on WoW Server Finder are sorted by popularity (votes). Nothing else. The best servers are simply the servers with the most votes.
help find server 04/07/2012 - Dragonica Private Server - 5 Replies Help find server rates 15x and more and the classes were Drakany
Drakany and people well together (official servers)
eigener server...server pack-wo find ich dich? -.- 10/15/2009 - Metin2 Private Server - 1 Replies Hallo....
würde gern eigenen server für mich und nen guten freund machen aber finden den server pack nicht /:...
kann mir jemmand Helfen?
lg