Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 00:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BloodySRO|CoreSRO|Free-Silk|D13|125|Unique-Upgrade-System|Professional|Balanced

Discussion on BloodySRO|CoreSRO|Free-Silk|D13|125|Unique-Upgrade-System|Professional|Balanced within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 06/04/2013, 22:37   #166

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nekses View Post
just answer the topic that you would like to join
Oh, alright. Didn't know how to participate either, haha. Thanks!
Old 06/05/2013, 11:57   #167

Patch Preview for our next Silkroad Patch at the weekend:

• Decreasing guild leave penalty to 1 day from 3 days.
  • Decreasing job penalty to 1 day from 7 days.

Changes to our Rates:
  • Job Gold Rate to 10x from 15x
  • Job Expierience Rate to 3x from 15x
  • Gold Rate to 8x from 10x
Because we changed the rates a lot, we would like to do a gold wipe back to 1.000.000 Gold max per Character. What do you think about that?

Upcoming changes to Silkroad (planned):
  • A new 110 cap Server is in development and will be open to you as soon as possible.
  • Special Event when reaching 100 Players: Thiefs will drop rare items.
  • Check / change the prices of the silk shop.

core staff
Old 06/05/2013, 12:34   #168

Yup you are right about decreasing the costs for avatars. they are expensive right now. all other items are cheap as hell. So complaining about avatars only that are just for looks?
Old 06/05/2013, 12:40   #169

Actually complaining about the leading of the server. The server has to be cheap, because if you look around the people who are workin theyre *** off to get some silk items or rare/sun items, are gone, they dont play this game any more, and if they do, they prefer to bot cless. Second of all i am playing on your server for 6 days, still didnt saw 1 PVP duel, look mate 1. If you think youre having a nice server, well you're really wrong. Peek at 50 players, and opening another server, so lame dude. Its going to close soon, and you're the ones who will do it because of the lack of players interested. If you think I am wrong, please let me know where I am wrong?

And if you look carefully i am not talking just about the avatar prices, but about the whole server. But the point is that i've figured out you guys just want some cash, pretty sure you will just get a - in your bank accs.
Old 06/05/2013, 13:06   #170

Quote:
The server has to be cheap
Well that's your opinion. I actually like this Server because there are not 10 thousand avatars on every singe character on the sever.

In addition you get 3 silks per hour + 20 silks per day for votes (which are almost infinite because you can change your IP)

so just enjoy the game, nobody left so far, just look at the online player count, its rising every day.
Old 06/05/2013, 13:06   #171

People asked to open a 110 cap server. So we opened questionnaires to ask if other people are interested too. Many of them said yes. So we want to open a second 110 cap server. What is wrong with it. ()

The server is cheap as hell, except the avatars, thats all.

You will see pvp if people are bored and reached high gear / high level.

From where do you get your information from, that it will get closed soon? (will, soon, maybe?)

Ah, so you the guy with high intelligence "figured out" that we really want some cash right? We listen to the community, but "sometimes" its important to ignore them, even if we know they are wrong, even if they cry, shout, scratch and howl.

Edit: About your flame, didn't you read that we want to update prices to make them cheaper (avatars)?
Old 06/05/2013, 13:49   #172

I did not flame, just wanted to help you guys survive. But that's okay, just gonna wait for new Myths update since he has the best updates and doesn't care about the cash a lot. Goodluck guys i hope next time when i check this topic it will have more new people and wont be closed.
Old 06/05/2013, 15:25   #173

Quote:
Yup you are right about decreasing the costs for avatars. they are expensive right now.
When i told you that, you said that the prices were fine

First.. the peek of 50 players is actually... 10 staff members.. and 10 players with 4 characters each.. The reason your server failed was the desicion of removing 12d and 13d items.. so you would have to upgrade your items = pay2play server.. you need immortal-stones for that.. if you wanted to build a 125 cap server, why did you make it imposible to get the gear..
Second.. there are not many 125cap servers, that actually works without these turk-sro-settings such as "free-silk, alchemy 8x, and ugly glows from +1-+25".. so basicly you guys had a very good chance to compete of the players.. but you screwed it..
Third.. as already said.. Myth will re-open, and that will be the death of your server.
Old 06/05/2013, 15:36   #174

Quote:
Originally Posted by pulle67 View Post
When i told you that, you said that the prices were fine

First.. the peek of 50 players is actually... 10 staff members.. and 10 players with 4 characters each.. The reason your server failed was the desicion of removing 12d and 13d items.. so you would have to upgrade your items = pay2play server.. you need immortal-stones for that.. if you wanted to build a 125 cap server, why did you make it imposible to get the gear..
Second.. there are not many 125cap servers, that actually works without these turk-sro-settings such as "free-silk, alchemy 8x, and ugly glows from +1-+25".. so basicly you guys had a very good chance to compete of the players.. but you screwed it..
Third.. as already said.. Myth will re-open, and that will be the death of your server.

I give them a month max!!!
Old 06/05/2013, 15:48   #175

Quote:
First.. ... 10 staff members..h
1 ingame staff member actually.
Old 06/05/2013, 15:50   #176

Quote:
People asked to open a 110 cap server. So we opened questionnaires to ask if other people are interested too. Many of them said yes. So we want to open a second 110 cap server. What is wrong with it. ()

The server is cheap as hell, except the avatars, thats all.

You will see pvp if people are bored and reached high gear / high level.

From where do you get your information from, that it will get closed soon? (will, soon, maybe?)

Ah, so you the guy with high intelligence "figured out" that we really want some cash right? We listen to the community, but "sometimes" its important to ignore them, even if we know they are wrong, even if they cry, shout, scratch and howl.

Edit: About your flame, didn't you read that we want to update prices to make them cheaper (avatars)?
Well it's not that hard to see a server which will die, players online go up to 50, pvp zone is empty every single minute, you can allways check it out. Third you dont need lots of brain to figure out when its a pay2win server, just have to read TotenKnopfs global that you dont make profit atm, and that he hopes it will change soon. About the 110 cap, that sounds cool, but still i think you guys aren't capable of making a populated server, and i think that will soon be a fact. Don't worry, it isn't the first, nor the last server which has been closed due to lack of skills of the admin team. Last and not least important is that you guys can't fill the server up because on your server there is no fun, its just bot clientless and hope its comunity will expand. You need to learn more things about Silkroad comunity these days. Also calling me a person that flames your topic isnt right, i was a player and quit on your server because there's no fun on it..

Quote:
Originally Posted by XoraX View Post
1 ingame staff member actually.
Could you tell me your IGN?
Old 06/05/2013, 16:02   #177

Quote:
Originally Posted by dzojaaa View Post
Could you tell me your IGN?
PM me at core.ms. I dont want to share my IGN here.
Old 06/05/2013, 16:19   #178

Enough for me. I am out of the server, so i will be out of the topic. I wish you good luck with your server.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/05/2013, 16:32   #179

Quote:
Originally Posted by dzojaaa View Post
I wish you good luck with your server.
Thanks for your feedback, good luck and bye bye.
I wish you had shared your feedback on our Network, so the admins could react on it.

btw check this:
Old 06/05/2013, 23:06   #180

I'm sorry to say this, but I quit too. The server has failed. The upgrade system sucks. I like the good old way when farming items in a party. Good days!
Thanks
2 Users

Tags
bloody, bloodysro, core, coresro, silkroad