Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 22:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Vote for a name for a 100 cap PVE server that will open soon

Discussion on Vote for a name for a 100 cap PVE server that will open soon within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

View Poll Results: Which name would you like to be the name of the server ?
RoyalForce Online 11 24.44%
Invictus Online 7 15.56%
Revival Online 4 8.89%
Bermuda Online 4 8.89%
Exodus Online 19 42.22%
Voters: 45. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04/01/2013, 12:39   #16

elite*gold: 0

Exodus sounds good , but the way you started the thread makes me believe you are not capable of doing such server !
Old 04/01/2013, 15:19   #17

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,412
UseTheBrain online
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/01/2013, 23:00   #18

elite*gold: 0
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Facebook<3 View Post
Exodus Online.
Good
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnlimitedLegend View Post
Goodluck ..
Ty
Quote:
Originally Posted by kebabas1600 View Post
sounds like that

like server who opens and closes after month or few weeks bcuz they dont have money for servers or such
i kept my project over a year few month started over bcuz 120 cap and stuff like 13-14d's and 12d pissed me off

Exodus sounds good for me

Exodus!
Ty for ur opinion but iam so sure of the team of this server they are so professional and i know them well this server is gonna be one of the best and iam sure
Quote:
Originally Posted by caine_neros View Post

Exodus sounds good , but the way you started the thread makes me believe you are not capable of doing such server !
Ty for opinion but if you read the note .. Iam not even a part of the server team ! I just wanted to share it on this forum .. I didnt expect such stupid comments
Quote:
Originally Posted by erazor911 View Post
"2 weeks sro"

lmao..
We shall see .. lol

Tags
privateserver100cappve