Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 20:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Killian | 140CAP | Unique modifications | 10 Years Anniversary

Discussion on Killian | 140CAP | Unique modifications | 10 Years Anniversary within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 11/04/2018, 07:52   #2911

elite*gold: 160
Hype for the update in a week!

Update information via
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/04/2018, 18:58   #2912

elite*gold: 0
untill today I can not figure out why I got a ban from the server .. I invested so much time and money on this server and finally received a ban without any justified reason.
And after all I send Mr. Konstantin a message and he does not answer at all
shame.
Old 11/04/2018, 19:31   #2913

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadia123 View Post
untill today I can not figure out why I got a ban from the server .. I invested so much time and money on this server and finally received a ban without any justified reason.
And after all I send Mr. Konstantin a message and he does not answer at all
shame.
I am sorry for your loss, dear valued customer.
Old 11/04/2018, 21:10   #2914

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrKonstantin View Post
I am sorry for your loss, dear valued customer.
And what does it help me exactly?
Old 11/07/2018, 20:04   #2915

PAY TO WIN
Old 11/10/2018, 08:37   #2916

Quote:
Originally Posted by raQQa View Post
PAY TO WIN
You pay for the quality [:
Old 11/27/2018, 07:54   #2917

Old 11/27/2018, 10:45   #2918

Beautiful, interesting, dinamchny server, the best of its kind. The owner constantly cares about the server, improves and improves it.
The only big minus - the human factor - GM Maruko, which owner actively supports and listens to her every word.
This is a woman who enters the process of the game and changes it depending on what her friends or her personally need (she has a game character). She Has favorite and unloved players and if you, *** forbid, in the list of unloved, for a long time on this server you will not play.She reads your private chat and can easily turn your words against you.She can embroil you with any player simply by sending him your personal correspondence with another person.
If she once helped you, then just thank her is not enough, now you must always love and divine her. If not, you will definitely get a ban.
I want to repeat. The server is cool. But if this woman continues to lead, everything can end sadly.
GM should not interfere with the game,! GM, should not use their power for personal purposes!
Each player has the right to a personal opinion, he has the right to share it in a personal conversation.
You do not have these rights on this server!
Be careful and watch your personal chat. Maruko never sleeps, this is her game, her little life.
Thanks for a nice 4 years, Konstantin, I wish all the best and wake up.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/27/2018, 12:10   #2919

elite*gold: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyza__ View Post
Beautiful, interesting, dinamchny server, the best of its kind. The owner constantly cares about the server, improves and improves it.
The only big minus - the human factor - GM Maruko, which owner actively supports and listens to her every word.
This is a woman who enters the process of the game and changes it depending on what her friends or her personally need (she has a game character). She Has favorite and unloved players and if you, *** forbid, in the list of unloved, for a long time on this server you will not play.She reads your private chat and can easily turn your words against you.She can embroil you with any player simply by sending him your personal correspondence with another person.
If she once helped you, then just thank her is not enough, now you must always love and divine her. If not, you will definitely get a ban.
I want to repeat. The server is cool. But if this woman continues to lead, everything can end sadly.
GM should not interfere with the game,! GM, should not use their power for personal purposes!
Each player has the right to a personal opinion, he has the right to share it in a personal conversation.
Be careful and watch your personal chat. Maruko never sleeps, this is her game, her little life.
Seeing as you made an e*pvp account just to criticize Maruko means she must've ****** you off badly. But I don't really see what you mean with all that. She never used her GM account to help others or did favor for other as far as I know.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/27/2018, 21:02   #2920

Quote:
know your place haha
Old 11/29/2018, 06:44   #2921

A free person has no place, he has his own opinion. And this man is free, honest and decent. Unlike you, having a place near the a$$, which you lick.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/05/2018, 11:14   #2922

Quote:
This is a woman who enters the process of the game and changes it depending on what her friends or her personally need (she has a game character). She Has favorite and unloved players and if you, God forbid, in the list of unloved, for a long time on this server you will not play.She reads your private chat and can easily turn your words against you.She can embroil you with any player simply by sending him your personal correspondence with another person.
Dear player, I probably know who you are... let's check out your example, you were banned 3 times, and Maruko helped you everytime and got you unbanned. After everytime she did it, you kept talking and laughing at her back, forgetting she can know about it and there is a real person behind the screen who can see thing and get hurt she is human being, not a saint. After all of that, instead of being thankful for her help, you just kept trash talking about her, telling lies about her to other guys for them to support you. Also, Konstantin made a right decision to chose her as an EM then GM in my honest opinion. He chose a woman, who is always happy to help, to forgive, to forget. And people just keep using that fact, using her. If she was a bad person as what you describe, you should have been banned long time ago, not now. She never used her "power" for herself, her needs or for her friends. Before every ban, she warn, doesn't matter the player is from her guild or other guild. Doesn't matter the person is her friend or not her friend. Even that person hate her , she still give the same treatment as when she treat the person who like her. She is fair as a GM, helpful as a player. Also, in every server you will play, GM reads chats. It's a fact, that's how they caught the scammers, rule breakers, real currency and etc. Don't play video games or use other apps, if you want to talk "privately". She reads the chats as part of the job being GM, you are just mad about that because she caught you, just like every other players who got banned, there is the "it's GM's fault" part for every mistake player made because you can't admit your own mistake and must blame it on someone else.. I'm sorry for your loss/ban, but it's noone's else fault, just your own, maybe it's enough for you. Good luck.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/05/2018, 12:16   #2923

Quote:

This is a woman who enters the process of the game and changes it depending on what her friends or her personally need (she has a game character). She Has favorite and unloved players and if you, God forbid, in the list of unloved, for a long time on this server you will not play.She reads your private chat and can easily turn your words against you.She can embroil you with any player simply by sending him your personal correspondence with another person.

Awww I have fan *hugs*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote:
Hi _Zabava_,

I m glad you had helps to write this.

First of all, thanks a lot for the beautiful compliments of the server. We always appreciate inputs from players, it help improve the server.

This is a woman who enters the process of the game and changes it depending on what her friends or her personally need (she has a game character).
- Finally someone called me a woman. Yay ! And thanks for noticing that I have made some changes on the server. I tried my best to be a good EM. I was chosen to be an EM when I was still a noob player. And all I wanted was to make it active and alive since Stevy left for personal reason. But changes depending on what my friends or my personally need is understatement. There is still an owner and other GM’s , EM’s. Don’t underestimate their judgment.
- It’s funny when everyone think if an GM is a female mean the owner must have listened to her's every word. Remember how many times I asked for Mantaro bot on server discord and I still haven’t got it from the team. I hate you now for reminding me of that T_T

She Has favorite and unloved players and if you, God forbid, in the list of unloved, for a long time on this server you will not play.
- Everyone has favorite and least favorite aka dislike people. I would be a liar if I said I like everyone . But do you think I can make event for just my friends and not the one who I dislike ? Even yourself came to my event all the time. And the spawning is for everyone. If you know how to play, you can get what you want. So let’s not talk about favorite and unfavorite.
- About the ban. I have banned no one especially those long time players. I still got blamed for banning them. You should have seen how much I annoyed Konstantin to unban them and how Asuno hated me for that xD

She reads your private chat and can easily turn your words against you. She can embroil you with any player simply by sending him your personal correspondence with another person.
- I read every chat . It’s part of my job to find out who is cheating, insulting or scamming, and so on …. That’s how I found out you called me and one of our EM’s goat and bitch, and all your plan of breaking rules and many other things that I don’t wanna say here.

- I helped too many players as a player. Yes, it’s true. And I appreciate those who stays and be my friend. At least they are mature enough and understand that being thankful is the least they can do to the person who helped them. I never asked them for anything in return. They have full right to be my friend or not. They have full right to leave the server if they don't wanna play anymore or can't play cuz of IRL.
- For those who talk shit about me after being helped, who tells lies about me, who makes up bad stories about me, ... well I must thank them for giving me game/life lesson of not trusting people so easy and I respect them, because of them, I learn.

- I have been here for 3 years and the server is still alive so what are you saying? And what I have heard is if it wasn’t for me, the server should be closed since Stevy left. To be honest, I was happy hearing that cuz at least I can distribute some of my work into this server where I decided to stay and play after servers and server, but that is also a buden cuz I always have to remind myself that I have to work harder to keep the server alive. And for the love of DemonRoad and to our nice owner, I keep that in mind and tell myself to stay until I don’t have time for it anymore and continuous to work on it to make it a better place.
- Please don’t forget I always make event at my night time when I supposed to sleep because that is the most crowded moment of the server when we have the most player online. Please don’t forget I have always been there whenever any player needed me even that is the person I dislike. Please do not forget the amount of time I helped some of you to talk to Konst to get unbanned or with other things, …

- You are totally wrong in both. If GM can’t interfere with the game, why do they need a GM ? Let’s just let players do whatever they want, cheat, scam, insult, exploit, even destroy the server
- Please give me one good example of me using my GM power for personal purposes ? Like banning you ? xD
- You would be surprise seeing my paypal statement for the purchasing of DP for the last 3 years. So please do not tell me I got everything on my player char from being GM.

- You are right and I never said you can’t. But you got wrong meaning of it. Personal opinion is not about calling a GM/EM goat or bitch, personal opinion is not about saying "the life and passions of a lonely uninspired woman" about me when you know nothing about me. Personal opinion is totally different from the lies you tell people about me or the hate you have for me.

- You do not have the right on this server when you are a rule breaker and come back just to talk shit about the person you don’t like and blame them for your own action and mistake.
- You have full right to play and enjoy the game when you are mature and show respect to others.

- Gosh, how am I gonna live long if I never sleep ? Don’t forget I have a full time job in real life. And I have family, friends and I love to eat and enjoy dinner time out with my friends. Do not assume about my life from your own life. I know about you much more than you have a tiny idea about my life.

- How can you wake up when you never sleep ?

Well, sorry for the long msg but you know I always like to answer my players. I answer every single question or statement they have about server (if I know or could give an answer), or anything else so here we are.

Let me add some more into this. Do you think coming here saying all this will make people hate me and make Konstantin to remove me from the team ? If I was like what you said, he should have removed me long time ago. His server before a staff member. Remember that ! Do you think I would cry if one day I am not playing this game anymore ? What you have done just show you are a butthurt player. Want to talk about me, first be a decent person. From all what you have done (not in this post but everything), you have no right to talk about any other women. I and other person have a lot of thing to show the world who you really are but I would not put myself at the same level as yourself cuz it will just make me as low as you are. Take my advice, be a decent woman and cook for your husband instead of hating over other person.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/05/2018, 15:14   #2924

Quote:
Originally Posted by bares1993 View Post
FULL CORRUPTION and PAY2WIN!!!!
Dont join this retarded server
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul JR View Post
Dear player, I probably know who you are... let's check out your example, you were banned 3 times, and Maruko helped you everytime and got you unbanned. After everytime she did it, you kept talking and laughing at her back, forgetting she can know about it and there is a real person behind the screen who can see thing and get hurt she is human being, not a saint. After all of that, instead of being thankful for her help, you just kept trash talking about her, telling lies about her to other guys for them to support you. Also, Konstantin made a right decision to chose her as an EM then GM in my honest opinion. He chose a woman, who is always happy to help, to forgive, to forget. And people just keep using that fact, using her. If she was a bad person as what you describe, you should have been banned long time ago, not now. She never used her "power" for herself, her needs or for her friends. Before every ban, she warn, doesn't matter the player is from her guild or other guild. Doesn't matter the person is her friend or not her friend. Even that person hate her , she still give the same treatment as when she treat the person who like her. She is fair as a GM, helpful as a player. Also, in every server you will play, GM reads chats. It's a fact, that's how they caught the scammers, rule breakers, real currency and etc. Don't play video games or use other apps, if you want to talk "privately". She reads the chats as part of the job being GM, you are just mad about that because she caught you, just like every other players who got banned, there is the "it's GM's fault" part for every mistake player made because you can't admit your own mistake and must blame it on someone else.. I'm sorry for your loss/ban, but it's noone's else fault, just your own, maybe it's enough for you. Good luck.
How do you sing sweetly, I already want to vomit.
Old 12/05/2018, 15:26   #2925

Quote:
Originally Posted by belgruum View Post
How do you sing sweetly, I already want to vomit.
You're free to do that.
This is my opinion, you cannot say or change anything about it.