Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 23:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

•Exillium• 60 cap• [Fun/Pve/Job]• [Oldschool]•

Discussion on •Exillium• 60 cap• [Fun/Pve/Job]• [Oldschool]• within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 11/11/2012, 14:49   #526

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by rayto100 View Post
Quest rates lowered again?
Just 32+ quests are 10x below those are 1x
Old 11/11/2012, 16:36   #527

Website has been updated.
Forum opened.

Advertise event started.
Searching Moderator check the forum
Hope you enjoy !
Old 11/11/2012, 21:48   #528

I wish you all a good night and a good day tommorow at work/school!
Best regards,
[GM]Swag!
Old 11/11/2012, 22:44   #529

Received Thanks: 1,312
Alright i'm out, again not the right server for me..

Anasta u van kick Sun out of the guild.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 11/12/2012, 10:04   #530

Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaSun View Post
Alright i'm out, again not the right server for me..

Anasta u van kick Sun out of the guild.
Good luck for finding another server.
See you soon.
Old 11/12/2012, 10:17   #531

hey Xpr we need to drop 7D SOX from mobs..
Old 11/12/2012, 10:19   #532

Be active and kill uniques instead of BOTTING.

Elixir drop increased on mob 59-60 ( Yeti - Devil Yeti )
Drops fixed on mob 59-60 was drop items 6d lv 45 now set 52-57 + Weap lv 52.
Old 11/12/2012, 14:58   #533

Sun will be removed , elixir increased and new unique wich drops trade pets elixir and Magic lucky coming!
Best regards,
Exillium Team!
Old 11/12/2012, 17:15   #534

Quote:
Originally Posted by rayto100 View Post
Trust me i take great deal of joy proving how stupid some ppl can be.I don't know where you took the idea that i'm angry or whatever but i was very happy slapping that silly pseudo-intellectual thinking of yours.
This i cannot say about you,i won't even list the insults you had on this comm cuz i know it's pointless.Maybe you should listen to your own advice and calm down.

Also while we're at the very big topic of "what you suck at" ,let's add "i can't read".Did i ever mentioned the idea of "splitting up a good team into little bad teams?!?..." ?I doubt.

You want ideas?You can get SoM from job,quests,team-gameplay so multiple teams can still get SoM and each member of the pt gets rewarded.These are the ideas i got while reading ur neurotic twisted sentences.

Ur thinking/acting show no sign of "rational thought" whatsoever,you simply refuse to listen to others opinions and you start bashing them without even as much read them or reflect more than 10 sec on that idea.
But have no fear,your neurotic pseudo-intellectual bigot thinking it's just a drop in the ocean.
Yea I did overreact there a little and these are actually pretty good ideas, that is if you want the entire server to be running around with SOM items. What you're actually saying is that everyone should have an equal chance of getting SOX wich is by itself the way it should be, however you fail to understand that some people, like I said before, will get things done better and faster than the rest. Now being the brains behind this, you took it for "pseudo-intellectual thinking"? Geez pal, this is a games forum, I'm not here to gain voters for my campaign. And have you actually been hunting these uniques? If you have, then you would know that the best team gets it, you had that right, but you forgot this best team isn't made out of full int bowers ffs, there are str builds tanking, or they jus sit while bowers kill it while it's stuck. And these same people that can play more than the rest will also get the SOM items by doing those quests you mentioned, by jobbing and what not. I for one prefer it like it used to be in the good old days. Few guys running around with a sun and everyone else drooling. Using your failed ideas the entire server is going to be running around with full sox glaive/bls. No thank you, Einstein.
Old 11/12/2012, 18:12   #535

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 3,790
- Forum
Old 11/12/2012, 18:17   #536

elite*gold: 2
Received Thanks: 1,311
Not to mention that idea you guys talk about is really hard to make (The one with equal chances for a party that you made to get sox's)
Old 11/12/2012, 18:24   #537

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 3,790
Quote:
Originally Posted by powerrr View Post
Yea I did overreact there a little and these are actually pretty good ideas, that is if you want the entire server to be running around with SOM items. What you're actually saying is that everyone should have an equal chance of getting SOX wich is by itself the way it should be, however you fail to understand that some people, like I said before, will get things done better and faster than the rest. Now being the brains behind this, you took it for "pseudo-intellectual thinking"? Geez pal, this is a games forum, I'm not here to gain voters for my campaign. And have you actually been hunting these uniques? If you have, then you would know that the best team gets it, you had that right, but you forgot this best team isn't made out of full int bowers ffs, there are str builds tanking, or they jus sit while bowers kill it while it's stuck. And these same people that can play more than the rest will also get the SOM items by doing those quests you mentioned, by jobbing and what not. I for one prefer it like it used to be in the good old days. Few guys running around with a sun and everyone else drooling. Using your failed ideas the entire server is going to be running around with full sox glaive/bls. No thank you, Einstein.

Silkroad has been like this ever since 2007 on iSRO. Any team which is better played, or has better items wins. It's not like a party with equal sets(+0, no sox) is going to kill a unique against a party full of +5 soms or such. There is no way ever to make parties equal, so thanks for your life story but it's not needed here albert
Old 11/12/2012, 18:34   #538

Quote:
Originally Posted by hernaczki20 View Post
hey Xpr we need to drop 7D SOX from mobs..
You can drop sos from mobs
Isy drops som gear
Wep can be earned by trading
Old 11/12/2012, 18:48   #539

Quote:
Originally Posted by GunnerBoi View Post
Silkroad has been like this ever since 2007 on iSRO. Any team which is better played, or has better items wins. It's not like a party with equal sets(+0, no sox) is going to kill a unique against a party full of +5 soms or such. There is no way ever to make parties equal, so thanks for your life story but it's not needed here albert
That's what I'm saying. I think you quoted the wrong guy smartass.
Old 11/12/2012, 22:58   #540

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapitanJack View Post
You can drop sos from mobs
Isy drops som gear
Wep can be earned by trading
you CAN'T drop sos from mobs.

sos weapons/set/accesory = normal isy
som set/accesory = titan isy
som weapon = 3.5b