Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Devias Online - 80 Cap

Discussion on Devias Online - 80 Cap within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 10/17/2012, 14:14   #601

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by unyq View Post
Me 3 i want to say my opinion in two big points
1)All IDIOTS know only bot bot and again bot,i don't understant these...In all servers want to use bots does not matter if the server have 2000x or 15x,pff these is the new generations...generations of facebook...in the past if you played the real big sro isro(or the original sro)there is 1x only but is still the best,but is not for all children,and these server is like that and i like these.
2)IF YOU DON'T KNOW TO PLAY sro learn:to play nice(to not disturb the others) or try to hack the childrens or noobs who ''take the big account'' from his big brother or sister,or meybe from his father''(the second choise IS NOT RECOMANDED!!!),learn a international language(from these game i learned almost 5 languages!!! if you are smart of course),and if want to to do in your way no copy others....
3)IF YOU DON'T LIKE A SERVER LEAVE IT WITHOUT CREATING TROUBLE TO ALL PLAYERS AND THE FUTURE PLAYERS ON THESE SERVER.You leave a server because:you don't like it,is not your type,you meybe are noob and you don't know to play sro(and my request for these type of players is GO PLAY MARIO GAME is for your lwl)you played for 1st time and have a account of facebook and you want to demostrated you are a big ...^^,or you simply you are to bored and you like the servers who ALL HAVE UNBALANCED ALL.

My request for thse players is:entry see 1-2h or meybe 2-3min and after leave.
I dont always Bot, but when i do its cuz kids of you which are simply not smart enough to configurate their bot or even get a bot. so pleasse stop complaining if you want to play by hands its your choice, but dont flame about other playings having a better set than you.
Old 10/17/2012, 14:32   #602

Quote:
Originally Posted by unyq View Post
Me 3 i want to say my opinion in two big points
1)All IDIOTS know only bot bot and again bot,i don't understant these...In all servers want to use bots does not matter if the server have 2000x or 15x,pff these is the new generations...generations of facebook...in the past if you played the real big sro isro(or the original sro)there is 1x only but is still the best,but is not for all children,and these server is like that and i like these.
2)IF YOU DON'T KNOW TO PLAY sro learn:to play nice(to not disturb the others) or try to hack the childrens or noobs who ''take the big account'' from his big brother or sister,or meybe from his father''(the second choise IS NOT RECOMANDED!!!),learn a international language(from these game i learned almost 5 languages!!! if you are smart of course),and if want to to do in your way no copy others....
3)IF YOU DON'T LIKE A SERVER LEAVE IT WITHOUT CREATING TROUBLE TO ALL PLAYERS AND THE FUTURE PLAYERS ON THESE SERVER.You leave a server because:you don't like it,is not your type,you meybe are noob and you don't know to play sro(and my request for these type of players is GO PLAY MARIO GAME is for your lwl)you played for 1st time and have a account of facebook and you want to demostrated you are a big ...^^,or you simply you are to bored and you like the servers who ALL HAVE UNBALANCED ALL.

My request for thse players is:entry see 1-2h or meybe 2-3min and after leave.
100% agree kids not know how is the real isro....like 1000x or not like the game,and continue,continue to said "bro up the rates,up the rates,give me free items ecc....a few people,others leave,know how is the real isro with 1x...and if y see they dont create troumble to players....so i think y must for me "live" with these people beacuse the real players like the game are very very few....
Old 10/17/2012, 15:01   #603

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twistedroad View Post
sorry m8, won't hand u the files
Can you at least make a poll about it? whether or not we want the old looks of the weapons? you did claim earlier that you already made a poll/thread about this before but i haven't seen it anywhere... maybe it was during the beta test? idk but all i know is that the looks (plastic/alloy-ish shape) or the weapons is better than those 13DG looking ones (though the bow is actually a 13DG bow..)
Old 10/17/2012, 17:03   #604

I really like this server but 1 tip. Get some better hosting for the download
Old 10/17/2012, 19:24   #605

Quote:
Originally Posted by fadyi View Post
Can you at least make a poll about it? whether or not we want the old looks of the weapons? you did claim earlier that you already made a poll/thread about this before but i haven't seen it anywhere... maybe it was during the beta test? idk but all i know is that the looks (plastic/alloy-ish shape) or the weapons is better than those 13DG looking ones (though the bow is actually a 13DG bow..)
I didn't say I made a pool about it , but I did get quite a lot of complains about them.

Also not all the weapons are 13d, and I'm also working on a new bow and a new spear, current ones are just temporary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by confict View Post
*****, have u seen our download section?

There is like 10+ download mirors
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/17/2012, 22:35   #606

Quote:
Originally Posted by confict View Post
lol i uploaded the client in parts 6 times with 3 aprts each... adn then about 6 one link downloads... and they are almost all still working if not all...

tell me a website where u want it uploaded and ill do it
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/18/2012, 00:06   #607

elite*gold: 125
Received Thanks: 4,351
Thought this server would be nice, but watch out if you drop your goods from a trade you already get a warning for cheating because you're not allowed to abandon a trade in this server, it's just ******* bullshit

Also, every 2 hours you gotta update your client again, and every time I get an error and I gotta restart my pc first... stop doing so many fcking updates, put everything in 1 once a week or like every 3-4 days it's ****** annoying
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/18/2012, 02:21   #608

Quote:
Originally Posted by OutlawNL View Post
Thought this server would be nice, but watch out if you drop your goods from a trade you already get a warning for cheating because you're not allowed to abandon a trade in this server, it's just ******* bullshit

Also, every 2 hours you gotta update your client again, and every time I get an error and I gotta restart my pc first... stop doing so many fcking updates, put everything in 1 once a week or like every 3-4 days it's ****** annoying
XD y cant go afk yea because your bot cant restart the client right? so you are annoying to login and ri-start the bot right? -.-
Old 10/18/2012, 05:51   #609

Sup with all this updates, what you guys are doing lol?o.O
Old 10/18/2012, 10:50   #610

i cant play devias someone can help me the launcher is so much time and then starts to **** and get error if someone would greatly appreciate help.

Old 10/18/2012, 12:43   #611

i cant even update client
Old 10/18/2012, 14:16   #612

elite*gold: 125
Received Thanks: 4,351
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow_KILL View Post
XD y cant go afk yea because your bot cant restart the client right? so you are annoying to login and ri-start the bot right? -.-
Read again, I don't have to restart ******* mbot, I gotta restart my PC because of an error that normally only pops up when you got a client opened, but I checked my task manager I had nothing related to silkroad on... after a restart it works 1 time, if I try it again --> bb error
Old 10/18/2012, 16:33   #613

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambaudy View Post
i cant play devias someone can help me the launcher is so much time and then starts to **** and get error if someone would greatly appreciate help.

try deleting the temppath folder.
Old 10/18/2012, 16:45   #614

Quote:
Originally Posted by OutlawNL View Post

were sorry for trying to keep the server clean from coin abusers. I mean do u really want everyone to be able to get 50 coins in 1 day and have a sod in 3 days or so?

But u r right about the updates, I will have a talk with the team to make a certain day for updates, but sometimes the updates we do are important, so we have to patch it.

Anyway thanks for your suggestion.

And about the client crashing thing and not working for some people, I will be working on a clean client and try to fix the weird errors everyone is getting tomorrow, I believe all the problems are caused from the client itself.
Old 10/18/2012, 18:00   #615

fellow pets patch added. more info soon
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

Tags
devias, private, server, silkroad, sro