Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Devias Online - 80 Cap

Discussion on Devias Online - 80 Cap within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 10/11/2012, 15:16   #436

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by rayto100 View Post
what is emberassing...its just ilogical and as i seen...the players think the same its emberassing what you guis do...

1.you give as startpack 1 avatar..then you removed it from startpack
and you still trying to do a better gameplay for new players? well everyone got an avatar with ignore..one for pvp...and with luck...meanwhile..new players got nothing
2. you removed the SoD...but you let them the coins...smart one xD
3. we fail 10 times from +6 to +7,and more for the rest of + till +6,and a guy get his SoD and made it +12 in one day, corruption...or mega ultra incredible luck?

the point 1 and 2 show how ''pro'' is your team,and how smart it rly is
Quote:
I see u lack basic logic/reading capabilities.
What part of "i made 5 items +10 in one night" don't you understand?

This srv it's a fail,make no mistake.
-232 players online?Yea right,in the last days this srv has been dead,yesterday pvp zone was empty all day,today it's empty as well
-alchemy farm,players bot 24/7 to farm thousands of elixirs to make their set +9/+10
-exchange bug
-old players bought SoD again with the old coins(fail team ,fail team)

Your entire team knows this,this srv has nothing special nor fun,your afraid of limiting the alchemy + because you know that's everything that keeps the little players you have left playing.Right now all you can do there it's farm,farm,farm then start your sBot alchemy and watch a movie.

Let's not mention the fact that you ban everyone that doesn't agree with your narrow minded opinions.

Savvy?

The fact that u even said we have nothing special prooves once again, that ur ability to read/understand is below any human levels. We´ve got about 10 special uniques, 3 Special Areas/regions, Special Item system... The fact that most of our team even talks to you here is part of the Special Team we´ve got. The other servers out there are made by some low budget ass rack people that dont even speak proper english, nor do they have any skills or ideas (Generelized, ofc there are 1-2 good servers out there as well).

Did you also notice that all your doing is trying to make up some sort of excuse to hate? Why don't you tell us the REAL reason your this angry?
Did you fail alchemy? did you have to farm elixiers? Did you get ksed at uniques? Are you angry at those 7 old players that are strong?

Those 7 players that are left from before the server was released ot the public, are some of the best silkroad players out there (not all of them). They remained on our server evne tho it was made very private.. meaning there were only a few people online. Those people drove us into keep wokring on DeviasOnline.

Furthermore, Devias is most likely the only server that gives u so many free things, and you still complain. You can go to the Abbyss Hall to farm elixiers fast. last time i killed one of the mobs inside i dropped 8 elixiers at once. However since u can only kill those mobs with a pt, you get 1 elixier pet mob, which is a completely fine rate. Job temple gives you silk items, globals, reverses etc... the Minion uniques even drop Silver coins, so peopel that cant play all day can farm coins for Seal of Devias items at the uniques.

When we opened this server, we thought of every kind of player that would join us and how they would be happy. We worked this many ours on it to give you guys the best Silkroad experience possible and all YOU do is hate, cuz u aint got the skills to do shit ingame.

If you dont like it, you always have the option of not appreciating us and leave. Simple. We are there for all normal players, but we dislike haters the most.
Old 10/11/2012, 15:39   #437

Quote:
Just because your main language it's english doesn't mean you can read better than i do lmao.You've proven this twice by now.

Your rates are a fail,it's **** hard to do a +7.The problem it's that it's also possible to do +12/+13.How?Farm thousands of elixirs.Low alchemy rates,huge elixir drop,+12 possible,you would have to be braindead not to be able to put these things together and realize your current alchemy system have a single purpose,keeping players farming.

If i would want a pvp server,i wouldn't have chosen this one,so you might want to check your logic there mr. pseudo-intellectual.
The bold line should help everyone to see your current IQ level.

And your response to a player that accuse your team of corruption it's ban?Hypocrite much?

Now,tell me,do i have to ask you again to get a set of logic?

Savvy?
are u really that retarded?, What the **** does my IQ level has to do anything with a ******* game?

And again I tell u, u have no opinion, u have no topic which u r sticking with, u change your thinking everytime u post new ****.

Please do us and urself a favor and leave, that's the best thing u can do atm instead of stating ur brainless opinions.
Old 10/11/2012, 16:00   #438

Quote:
Originally Posted by royalblade View Post
The fact that u even said we have nothing special prooves once again, that ur ability to read/understand is below any human levels. We´ve got about 10 special uniques, 3 Special Areas/regions, Special Item system... The fact that most of our team even talks to you here is part of the Special Team we´ve got. The other servers out there are made by some low budget ass rack people that dont even speak proper english, nor do they have any skills or ideas (Generelized, ofc there are 1-2 good servers out there as well).

Did you also notice that all your doing is trying to make up some sort of excuse to hate? Why don't you tell us the REAL reason your this angry?
Did you fail alchemy? did you have to farm elixiers? Did you get ksed at uniques? Are you angry at those 7 old players that are strong?

Those 7 players that are left from before the server was released ot the public, are some of the best silkroad players out there (not all of them). They remained on our server evne tho it was made very private.. meaning there were only a few people online. Those people drove us into keep wokring on DeviasOnline.

Furthermore, Devias is most likely the only server that gives u so many free things, and you still complain. You can go to the Abbyss Hall to farm elixiers fast. last time i killed one of the mobs inside i dropped 8 elixiers at once. However since u can only kill those mobs with a pt, you get 1 elixier pet mob, which is a completely fine rate. Job temple gives you silk items, globals, reverses etc... the Minion uniques even drop Silver coins, so peopel that cant play all day can farm coins for Seal of Devias items at the uniques.

When we opened this server, we thought of every kind of player that would join us and how they would be happy. We worked this many ours on it to give you guys the best Silkroad experience possible and all YOU do is hate, cuz u aint got the skills to do shit ingame.

If you dont like it, you always have the option of not appreciating us and leave. Simple. We are there for all normal players, but we dislike haters the most.
You talk to me about "best players" and "skills" on a 8D ch only server?Your hypocrisy has no limit dude.

My understanding capabilities are below human levels?Do you even hear yourself?Your so called special features are present on the most pservers i played,don't even try to take the "we are special" path,your making a fool out of yourself.

You didn't even took the time to even read what i've complained about,you still don't seem to understand that farming thousands of elixirs to get full +12 it's a lame activity.Why don't you limit the +,so players can concentrate on your so called "special features".
Your current alchemy system it's a fail,it is designed to keep players farming for weeks and nothing more.

If your server would have been so special/fun you would have limited the alchemy + and your pvp zone wouldn't have been dead all day long.The entire srv population it's farming elixirs all day long.

As for your "special team" i suggest take a look at your fellow "special" team member.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twistedroad View Post
are u really that retarded?, What the fuck does my IQ level has to do anything with a fucking game?

And again I tell u, u have no opinion, u have no topic which u r sticking with, u change your thinking everytime u post new shit.

Please do us and urself a favor and leave, that's the best thing u can do atm instead of stating ur brainless opinions.
Dude,really,this is getting pathetic.
This is the third time i ask you to read before you open that mouth.

Do pseudo-intellectual and stereotypical psychology says anything to you?You posses both,that's why i could estimate your IQ level based on your trash talking overhere.

Do yourself a favor and stop talking,you're hurting the little reputation this srv still has.
Old 10/11/2012, 16:07   #439

Geh...
why are people so ignorant and stupid these days

just wait couple hours, I will get back home and show u how retarded u r, I got no control from my phone atm
Old 10/11/2012, 16:18   #440

nice server
Old 10/11/2012, 16:20   #441

Quote:
You talk to me about "best players" and "skills" on a 8D ch only server?Your hypocrisy has no limit dude.

My understanding capabilities are below human levels?Do you even hear yourself?Your so called special features are present on the most pservers i played,don't even try to take the "we are special" path,your making a fool out of yourself.

You didn't even took the time to even read what i've complained about,you still don't seem to understand that farming thousands of elixirs to get full +12 it's a lame activity.Why don't you limit the +,so players can concentrate on your so called "special features".
Your current alchemy system it's a fail,it is designed to keep players farming for weeks and nothing more.

If your server would have been so special/fun you would have limited the alchemy + and your pvp zone wouldn't have been dead all day long.The entire srv population it's farming elixirs all day long.

As for your "special team" i suggest take a look at your fellow "special" team member.
have to agree with it... since I started all I´m doing is farm for alchemy to have a chance vs old players... no job, no pvp, no uniques only alchemy farm.

and dont tell me "u dont join the job, uniques and pvp, coz u dont want to" coz is really a matter of possibilities. We cant deal with old players this is a fact.

even with +6 set and +8 weapon it´s still hard living on it. But anyway I´ll keep going on the alchemy slavery till I can finally start to farm the coins for the sod items and then farm again alchemy to make is + \o
Old 10/11/2012, 16:56   #442

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuicideGirI View Post
have to agree with it... since I started all I´m doing is farm for alchemy to have a chance vs old players... no job, no pvp, no uniques only alchemy farm.

and dont tell me "u dont join the job, uniques and pvp, coz u dont want to" coz is really a matter of possibilities. We cant deal with old players this is a fact.

even with +6 set and +8 weapon it´s still hard living on it. But anyway I´ll keep going on the alchemy slavery till I can finally start to farm the coins for the sod items and then farm again alchemy to make is + \o
leave it . dont expend ur time on **** server.
pd. just suggest,
Old 10/11/2012, 18:12   #443

elite*gold: 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuicideGirI View Post

what did you expected? that you could be able to pwn old players within 1week? lemme laugh... ofc you need time, it's like you join any old server, you wont face old strong players within 1week rofl.
About uniques, ctf? you can join them, my friend which joined the server 4days ago killed Uruchi as glavier with 72+5 glavie and set npc... so yeah you r just pimping all the time, thats actually your problem i'd say...
Old 10/11/2012, 18:21   #444

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowStyle™ View Post
what did you expected? that you could be able to pwn old players within 1week? lemme laugh... ofc you need time, it's like you join any old server, you wont face old strong players within 1week rofl.
About uniques, ctf? you can join them, my friend which joined the server 4days ago killed Uruchi as glavier with 72+5 glavie and set npc... so yeah you r just pimping all the time, thats actually your problem i'd say...
I mean usefull uniques... those that drop usefull stuff... not general uniques -.-
btw if u trying to get something with ur sarcasm u r way far from it. u get what I´m saying so dont act like u dont, u r not stupid, at least I dont think so.

whatever idc about the serve, just leave it the way it is and stop changing things everyday, everyday is a new surprise...
Old 10/11/2012, 18:25   #445

elite*gold: 1
Dafuq I wanted to relog because of redbook now it tell me my account is connected?

So people have advange elixiris now?Nice!
Old 10/11/2012, 18:34   #446

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mai_1337 View Post
Dafuq I wanted to relog because of redbook now it tell me my account is connected?

So people have advange elixiris now?Nice!
go on your task manager > process > and make sure sro_client is not there.

and advanced elixirs are not possible to get, cause they are simply disabled.
Old 10/11/2012, 18:37   #447

I'm sorry I didn't take a screenshot but I was clearly on some guys necklace Advanced elixir in effect[+2]...
Old 10/11/2012, 18:41   #448

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mai_1337 View Post
I'm sorry I didn't take a screenshot but I was clearly on some guys necklace Advanced elixir in effect[+2]...
we are already on that. there seem to have been some people who abused the advanced elixirs in beta phase, we disabled them long ago, but yet some people seem to have saved some of them.
We are searching through the whole database now and will DELETE! all those items as fast as possible.
Old 10/11/2012, 18:48   #449

elite*gold: 85
GM, how much cost this Necklace ? i too want buy ......

Thanks
1 User
Old 10/11/2012, 18:53   #450

@up thats what im talking about nice gm made item bro +100% both white stats I wonder if not all hes set is like that.Now don't give me the story he made both stats alone cuz it's very hard to get one stat 100% you need some luck and maybe alot of patience for one status to go 100% but for both...yea right.
I had smc on many servers it's so convenient to add all ur items from that thing.
@up2:why did ur hide ur name only where ur hp is shown but on stall not?xD
Closed Thread

Tags
devias, private, server, silkroad, sro