Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Silkroad Create Privte Server

Discussion on Silkroad Create Privte Server within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 06/26/2012, 04:00   #16

elite*gold: 325
Received Thanks: 8,717
This section is not meant to be used for matters such as this, please use another section.

#closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Need Privte Server
12/27/2011 - SRO PServer Advertising - 0 Replies
I Need PvP Server 110 Or 120 Gave Free Silk Or Apper With Avtars Ty
Making Sro Privte Server
03/29/2011 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
Hello every body!!!!!!!!!!! I need help I want to make a sro private server but I don't know how:( I want someone to tell me how to make a privat server step by step :D From A to Z I will mak a good private server and anyone want to play it just pm me (ofcourse after i know how :p) Thanks!!~
explain me how to create a silkroad server
01/09/2010 - Silkroad Online - 30 Replies
hi all. i wanna do a PTsro (portugal) but i don't know how to do it..can someone explain me how was the tsro rusro csro etc..have been done? i would like that someone explain me how to do it..i would like to do a nice server no bots +exp sp drops etc..no lags.. plz explain me how to do it. ty all do not pm if u don't know how..