Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Always the same shit .... -.-

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Always the same **** .... -.-

Guys try to make a special PServer like SevenSro , they changed the colour of the weapons and so on ....
Now there are 18489641658mil PServer , and every PServer is like each other ...
I know its hard work , but if u want a nice PSERVER which is succesfull you must work very hard on it ....

Sry for my bad English , I am from Germany ....

Old 04/12/2012, 19:36   #2

elite*gold: 125
Received Thanks: 4,351
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysteriouZ View Post
Guys try to make a special PServer like SevenSro , they changed the colour of the weapons and so on ....
Now there are 18489641658mil PServer , and every PServer is like each other ...
I know its hard work , but if u want a nice PSERVER which is succesfull you must work very hard on it ....

Sry for my bad English , I am from Germany ....

Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/12/2012, 19:38   #3

Received Thanks: 6,199
SevenSRO was ******* awesome because their weapons looked different? Srsly? That's all you expect from a pserver? Different glow colors?
Thanks
4 Users
Old 04/12/2012, 19:42   #4

Received Thanks: 1,320
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synx7 View Post
SevenSRO was ******* awesome because their weapons looked different? Srsly? That's all you expect from a pserver? Different glow colors?
Sevensro was awesome cause gm was corrupt within 5minutes of server start xD
Thanks
3 Users
Closed Thread

« WarRoad Online | [PVP] Insanity SRO [Instant Lv100] »