Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 04:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Searching for a server with new pet system

Discussion on Searching for a server with new pet system within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Searching for a server with new pet system

As the title says, I'm searching for a server with the new pet system. The server itself has to be stable and all those main things. If you know any, please leave a comment in this thread with the name of the server or link!

- Thanks in advance :-)
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/18/2012, 16:44   #2

Creddy has the new pet system i believe.

*btw this is not the right section to post buddy*
Old 03/18/2012, 16:50   #3

Yeah, I know Creddy got it, but maybe a PvE server instead of pvp :-)
- Sorry for posting in the wrong section, I was insecure of where to put it in, and since this section is filled up with p-servers, I putted it in here :-).

Similar Threads Similar Threads
P-Server with Invasion System/suche p-Server mit invasions System
10/10/2011 - Shaiya Private Server - 4 Replies
hallo, ich suche einen p-server mit invasion system. Hello im looking for shaiya p-server with invasion system
MineCraft-Server 24/7 rate System, nonlag, city and region system
07/05/2011 - Minecraft Server Advertising - 2 Replies
Welcome, our new Server Europe is online and it growth. We are looking for new Members and maybe VIP's who want to build on a realistic City. Everyone could buy Region's or get one for a bit of work. We are a friendly community and so please visit us: Server: mc-craft.eu Website (Livemap): *removed
[Searching]Votereward System for Privateserver Site
02/02/2009 - MapleStory - 0 Replies
I Think the Name says all ... Thx allrdy
{Searching For} System Msgs colors/Zoom CT1.5 Hellbound
05/23/2008 - Lineage 2 - 6 Replies
I have d/led and installed Lineage Utils (Current) yet I get a Crit error when trying to load Lineage2 after altering the Systemmsg-e.dat file, does anyone else know of a way to Decrypt and encrypt the systemmsg-e.dat or a program that will change the system msg text colors For CT1.5 Hellbound. also does anyone know (besides D stuff) a way to increase Zoom for The Ct1.5 client. for some reason I cant get the Dstuff programs to work. Thanks in advance ~Piasa~