Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Divine Sro] 120 cap Server!

Discussion on [Divine Sro] 120 cap Server! within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Divine Sro] 120 cap Server!

Hi everyone! Yep this is ANOTHER thread about another private server!
This one is a simple server with simple rules and a big GM community to provide you with tons of events and a good overall gameplay!

Our current stats are:
350x EXP
350x SP
450x Party exp
50x Gold
100x DROPS

Full client download

Our Forums:
Divine Sro Website: Home

Currently the 12d alchemy is set at the old alchemy system. As of right now we dont have it setup to transfer egy's over to legends but are working on a solution for it. Also our alchemy rates are 1 to 4 100% and slowly drift down after 4. Full list of rules on our forums which are strictly enforced by a big team of gm's. We hold multiple events each day giving away everything from coins to our prize system trophies. Our server is hosted in chicago illinois. So give us a try, what could it hurt. You may enjoy our server and tell your friends to come on over.

We do not sell gold,items, or anything else that would make it unfair for all players. We rather have a active community then a server full of 24/7 botters. We have several rules in place so people dont just go around murdering each other. We try to stem all of our rules to help each player out and to be able to enjoy the most of the sever. If you have any questions feel free to join us on teamspeak or pm me on epvp. Thank you for reading this!
No more then 3 accounts online per IP- punishment if found will be banned for 24 hours first offence and drastically increase on the 2nd and 3rd.

Here is the team:
HardDriver<----- HE IS MEAN!
Greg aka Adicia
Scott
Bungie
MajorHarper
DaddyYankee

Our Teamspeak Infomation is:

IP: 64.79.106.137

We Currently dont have a password set on the teamspeak. But if the teamspeak is abused we will set a password. Please be courteous to everyone in teamspeak. If you have a problem get with a any of the team on teamspeak. We are taking suggestions for events or how to improve our server.

Thanks and Welcome to DivineSro!!

I am not running this server to make money. As all I care about is that there a good community server and the server gets enough donations to pay for the box each month.

Job rates are being voted on atm....You can create a forum account and vote if you would like.

Alchemy-
1-4 100%
5-6 30%
7-8 15%
9-10 5%
10+ 2%

Starting items include:
3 day pick pet
100% movement scrolls
100k sp
5mil in gold
Attack incrase scroll
Wolf
and much more.
Old 02/26/2012, 21:24   #2

i want media
Old 02/27/2012, 01:23   #3

me2
Old 02/27/2012, 02:37   #4

Received Thanks: 1,583
server opening every 2 hours -.- IF your server is the same as all the rest it will die in less than a week.
Old 03/24/2012, 14:53   #5

what is divine sro mean you Divine Soul

?? is the Download a Virus?