SERVER LOCATION: BULGARIA
SUPPORT IN 4 LANGUAGES
English, Bulgarian, Russian and Turkish
-------------------------------
Client Version : 1.208
-------------------------------
Server Rates
All functionability enabled
Race : Both Chinese and European
Silks: You can earn for free by advertising InfiniteSRO
Server Capacity: 1000
----------------------------------------------------------
We care about our community, we don't ignore you and we will always try to keep every player we can happy.
actually this server is pretty decent.dont blame them they just want to get players.i recommend this server to the grind people and its pretty fun playin in the server.though theres alot of turks i just ignore them.
[Possible Exploit][GCPH] Infinite dungeon mission=infinite EXP, rewards, etc. 07/07/2011 - Grand Chase - 8 Replies This is my first post on this site so I apologize in advance if I unknowingly break rules.
-The story
So I was doing dungeon runs to reach level 80 using an SD hack released on this site. I don't know how I came across this bug(or not?) but this made my leveling up much faster.
-The principle
While in a room, I noticed that my EXP bar is blinking and it shows that it is already full and is about to level up but my EXP to level is just about 40%. It made me suspicious so I logged out my...
[HACK]Infinite ammo,infinite nades,mods,etc 11/29/2009 - Soldier Front Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 3 Replies Hello, i found this hack a few days ago for USF and i felt like releasing it to you all.
1.Download the hack
2.Extract it to your USF folder (ex: C:\ijji\ENGLISH\u_sf)
3.Double click
4.Click on hack
5.Have fun ^^\
P.S. If you want to stop it, just click Clear.
Some Features:
Increase ammo and fire of rate for all weapons
[HACK]Infinite ammo,infinite nades,mods,etc 11/29/2009 - Soldier Front Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 8 Replies Hello, i found this hack a few days ago for USF and i felt like releasing it to you all.
1.Download the hack
2.Extract it to your USF folder (ex: C:\ijji\ENGLISH\u_sf)
3.Double click
4.Click on hack
5.Have fun ^^\
P.S. If you want to stop it, just click Clear.
Some Features:
Increase ammo and fire of rate for all weapons
Infinite ammo for all sniper guns