Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New Private Server

Discussion on New Private Server within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 02/19/2012, 22:02   #46

elite*gold: 0
server off
no connection
Old 03/01/2012, 15:26   #47

It's my favourite pserver right now. I've never been able to over lvl 95 since I don't bot, that was a ton of grinding on Sparta many years ago. I think this server is so great because someone like me gets a chance to create all those characters and really see the difference in pure str Blader vs. int Spear, etc... It's still very weird when I catch myself drooling over that +12 Legend equipment, then realize, HEY! That's me! Hey UCbroGM! for what it's worth, I think you should let all of us keep everything, there's only a few of us. just give me a couple of days to make sure I have one of every build HAHA!!
Old 03/02/2012, 16:42   #48

the server is amazing as it is now but the problem is after the open-beta it's similar to most of the other pservers out there.
i am playing since more then a week on this server btw...

My suggestion to you is:

up the EXP rates to 400x after the open-beta and you will get MUCH more players...believe me
Old 03/02/2012, 17:13   #49

Yep, u will get alot of players Btw. testin tha server.. part1 finished..