Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Request pvp server

Discussion on Request pvp server within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Request pvp server

there is pvp server start with fb set and without hamachi?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Second server in server list ( Request the good Certification .ini )
02/08/2012 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
Dear guys , I have one vsro server fuly working ( All world and Region ) On one dedicated server . Now i want ony add another server ( server list select like isro ) With another dedicated server . Help me about my certification / server.cfg for my both server. I join my actual certif server ( Ini ) And my server.cfg ( who are actualy working well. )
[Request] Ready Server or Good Tutorial To make any server noob server whateveer
02/03/2012 - SRO Private Server - 6 Replies
just i want ready files example download setup the server to not change anithing and start play or very easy tutorial pls share Thanks
[Request] Guide for secure server with 2 root server
12/28/2011 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
Heyho epvp. today iam searching for a guide to secure all connections/ports etc. from the root servers, which blocks any hacking attacks. Would be very nice.
[Request]PW server files and guide how to start own private server!
03/14/2009 - Perfect World - 1 Replies
well the title says everything.i founded earlier topics here but links didnt work animore.could try own server and stuff;D:handsdown: