Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:01

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!


Message to GlorySRO

Reply
 
Old 02/09/2012, 21:37   #31
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 2,278
Received Thanks: 442
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolill0 View Post
@BeGodOfWar hmm thought you didn't played on DuckRoad? Ah and "The Best" of course using the Exchange Bug in PvP ... [Palmface]... LMFAO ... Dude you're the dumbest Guy i ever saw here [Like KingLi]

@rushcrush most People don't like your Server because there are to much Goldbots , they farm Holy Bible Elixir to pimp their Gear to +20-+25 [Unbalanced ftw]

Your whole Server is Unbalanced how often i have to say this? A Warrior can't kill a Rogue with Dare Devil Double Crit. And a Wizard is way to Powerful with an +20 Staff.

Life Turnover + Sun Staff 13D +20 = 17-18k Mag.Atk and now call that "Balanced".

"@all flames i got question :-
why most of egyptians/turks are hate ? because they are muslims ? or why ? and i have no idae too why turks are hate from all germans also they says fck allah and shit words to make them angry ! then turk language troll made faq faza faq maza faq sestar and now not funny anymore ! you germans[not all]/any other nationality think you can control on anything you want but , epic fail!"

You know why we hate them?

1. Most of them can't write/speak English
2. They do whatever they want like ignoring the Rules
3. They're way to Childish or how should i call this ... They are destroying the whole Community!

Example :

I use my Wizard to farm a Friend and now someone is asking "Plz Pwlvl".
I answer with this : "No". He : "Fck mother. I fck you sister".

Of Course i would invite him into my Party if he ask it in this way.

"Mind if you can invite me to help me a bit?". But no ... That's not working.

Got it memorized now?

And again to rushcrush seriously i wouldn't call that "Gameplay" Because it's a One Hit PvP for Wizards [Only S/S with Snow can survive a Meteor].

.... Seriously Smoke Weed and Chill the fck Down okay?

And again to BeGodOfWar @ German People don't like Turks because they do whatever they want in our Country like they don't want to work but they're getting Money for nothing or Teenagers are way to Aggressive. That's our Reason why we hate them [Most of us] Of Course we have good ones of them like we have Bad German's in our Country so you can't say a Country is 100% Perfect.
you free to play or not anyway lol
and i dont think so about goldbots .etc



rushcrush is offline  
Old 02/09/2012, 21:44   #32
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 1,600
Received Thanks: 1,137
Wow what a Fail such a short Answer ...

Okay again log in into your Server and go to the Red Ground at Alexandria near HW Temple.

If you didn't noticed it it's your Problem that everyone hates you and your Server but don't cry later okay?

And i played there and you want to know why i left there? New Player's don't have a Chance to grow up with their Characters or should i call it in that Way ...

"They don't have a Chance to have fun there because it's dumb that a Premium costs 10b Gold."

Nevermind you're just an Immature Egoistic Brat who says : "No my Server is fine it will stay like it is"

Have fun for the Future with your Server but don't come back here and Cry.

"Community is fcked up , everyone hates each one and i don't get any Money".

That's it im out of this Topic. Said everything i wanted to say.


Lolill0 is offline  
Old 02/09/2012, 21:45   #33
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 2,278
Received Thanks: 442
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolill0 View Post
Wow what a Fail such a short Answer ...

Okay again log in into your Server and go to the Red Ground at Alexandria near HW Temple.

If you didn't noticed it it's your Problem that everyone hates you and your Server but don't cry later okay?

And i played there and you want to know why i left there? New Player's don't have a Chance to grow up with their Characters or should i call it in that Way ...

"They don't have a Chance to have fun there because it's dumb that a Premium costs 10b Gold."

Nevermind you're just an Immature Egoistic Brat who says : "No my Server is fine it will stay like it is"

Have fun for the Future with your Server but don't come back here and Cry.

"Community is fcked up , everyone hates each one and i don't get any Money".

That's it im out of this Topic. Said everything i wanted to say.
yeah everyone hate me
not your problem lol
rushcrush is offline  
Old 02/09/2012, 21:56   #34
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 116
Received Thanks: 44
Wtf did i just read? What's with this thread, don't you guys have like your own forum or smtin ?


Goplay is offline  
Old 02/09/2012, 21:59   #35
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,867
Received Thanks: 1,089
Quote:
Originally Posted by OutlawNL View Post
If you play sro from 2006-2007 you know why Haze insults allah, and if you were from a country who do speak fluently English you would understand how anoying it is others can't or just don't wanna learn English. I'm from the Netherlands and i speak English it isn't hard to learn i didn't learn it at school, and you guys from turkey/egypt mostlikely always reply when the question is ''Hey, why don't you speak english?'' English is no qood language arabic is one allah is one. They are ANTI-western countries they are to selfish to learn another language. the langua-franca <-- or how you ever spell that is English so you should learn it or don't go to an English/german forum.
In People all of them speaking arabic , should i be like _|_ and speak english? ..... yea my english not very good , its bad r little bad but here in egypt as all know there is no learning , schools closed / teachers wont give any lessons , revolution everytime ! why? because mubarak fucked him self up ... Your words are right 100%
@Hazy even any thing happen to him why did he insult Allah ? not with like "allah isnt exits" no , " fck allah , allah yok " i wont say more because it hurt me
@ always reply when the question is ''Hey, why don't you speak english?
because we think by that you are insulting us , because we arent like you in english skills ( not you im talkin general)
how should i learn english in internet? by youtube?
@end of my fucking replys ,, some of germans are receptive to it and some are mad everytime from us ..
@one was writin if im farming my char turk says please pwlevl me (idk his member name)
in this case you can insult him , not his father/mother or his god !
Religious freedom was something not by force ! you can believe any god you want as your religion says ... Muslims believe with Holy Quran so we are believe with everything in it
Christians believe with Holy Bible , so they are believe with everyword in it

sorry for long writing and sorry if any grammer in those lines are wrong !
•ᵔBeGodOfWarᵔ• is offline  
Old 02/09/2012, 22:04   #36
 
elite*gold: 125
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 4,388
Received Thanks: 4,351
Quote:
Originally Posted by •ᵔBeGodOfWarᵔ• View Post
In People all of them speaking arabic , should i be like _|_ and speak english? ..... yea my english not very good , its bad r little bad but here in egypt as all know there is no learning , schools closed / teachers wont give any lessons , revolution everytime ! why? because mubarak fucked him self up ... Your words are right 100%
@Hazy even any thing happen to him why did he insult Allah ? not with like "allah isnt exits" no , " fck allah , allah yok " i wont say more because it hurt me
@ always reply when the question is ''Hey, why don't you speak english?
because we think by that you are insulting us , because we arent like you in english skills ( not you im talkin general)
how should i learn english in internet? by youtube?
@end of my fucking replys ,, some of germans are receptive to it and some are mad everytime from us ..
@one was writin if im farming my char turk says please pwlevl me (idk his member name)
in this case you can insult him , not his father/mother or his god !
Religious freedom was something not by force ! you can believe any god you want as your religion says ... Muslims believe with Holy Quran so we are believe with everything in it
Christians believe with Holy Bible , so they are believe with everyword in it

sorry for long writing and sorry if any grammer in those lines are wrong !
Learn English on the internet is in your opinion a joke? Dude i learned my English on the internet i didn't learn shit on school... I taught it myself, and by talking in sro with other players and watch movies and ye also youtube.

Why you talk about germans? I'm not a german anyways, they are mad because turkish people fuck up germany from inside out it also happens in the Netherlands they just fuck up this community most thiefs are from turkish nationality just saying.

Try to say that to another muslim once a turk said PLWLW PLÝS NEED LWL UP, i said no. He said fuq mathýr syster ass. I said gtfo retarded dipshit go fck yourself. He said allah will punish you. I said i don't believe in allah and i dont give a fuck about your religion. You know what he said ? Allah is all he creator no believe in him you burn in hell..

As far as i c he's the dumb fuck there!
OutlawNL is offline  
Thanks
8 Users
Old 02/09/2012, 22:11   #37
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,867
Received Thanks: 1,089
Quote:
Originally Posted by OutlawNL View Post
Learn English on the internet is in your opinion a joke? Dude i learned my English on the internet i didn't learn **** on school... I taught it myself, and by talking in sro with other players and watch movies and ye also youtube.

Why you talk about germans? I'm not a german anyways, they are mad because turkish people **** up germany from inside out it also happens in the Netherlands they just **** up this community most thiefs are from turkish nationality just saying.

Try to say that to another muslim once a turk said PLWLW PLÝS NEED LWL UP, i said no. He said fuq mathýr syster ***. I said gtfo retarded dipshit go fck yourself. He said allah will punish you. I said i don't believe in allah and i dont give a **** about your religion. You know what he said ? Allah is all he creator no believe in him you burn in hell..

As far as i c he's the dumb **** there!
Well , other true words
Im not makin joke from learning english on internet , also im watching movies etc. talking with players normally at skype / yahoo call /in game chat/facebook chat !
about PLWL PLYZ NEED LWL UP right , there are many noobs like you said , gtfo the only word for them !
@turks ****** up germany inside .. i wasnt in germany before so i have no idea about it
@you arent from germany
who told you im talking directly to you? im talking general bro !!


@last thx for your advice and i will take it in my mind
•ᵔBeGodOfWarᵔ• is offline  
Old 02/09/2012, 22:24   #38
 
elite*gold: 125
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 4,388
Received Thanks: 4,351
You can't talk in general about Germany than you should talk about Germany and not generaly since generaly you talk about everyone here and everybody here is from other countries.

And to go back at the part of i said turks are most thiefs in our country it's true but we also got some kral turks ^_^
OutlawNL is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/10/2012, 07:01   #39
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 192
Received Thanks: 298
hahaha do you think I'm mad?XD no I'm not...
I was in the "Gloryteam" once and made some video about thier srvs.
Deta(headgm) were my "friend"
I didn't need his ******* money. so i brought there a lot of ppl then they forget me
and i don't care if my english isn't perfect, I just want to say **** you and **** your money maker **** too!
Silkroad NEVER be the same....
SilverRocks is offline  
Old 02/10/2012, 16:12   #40
 
elite*gold: 125
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 4,388
Received Thanks: 4,351
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverRocks View Post
hahaha do you think I'm mad?XD no I'm not...
I was in the "Gloryteam" once and made some video about thier srvs.
Deta(headgm) were my "friend"
I didn't need his ******* money. so i brought there a lot of ppl then they forget me
and i don't care if my english isn't perfect, I just want to say **** you and **** your money maker **** too!
Silkroad NEVER be the same....
How do you say you brought people to the server when your vids ain't watched that many times -.-''


OutlawNL is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Reply

Tags
glorysro



« TRB - Silkroad [69 Gap XDDD] | GrindRoad v2 Private Server[NEW] »

Similar Threads
GlorySRO Bot???
12/17/2011 - SRO Ask the Experts - 0 Replies
which free bots work for GlorySRO 80cap ?
Unibot 4 GlorySro
12/09/2011 - SRO PServer Ask the Experts - 0 Replies
Hi guys!I found awesome bot 4 vsro but i wonder if someone can fix it for glorysro.Thank you :handsdown: Site for unibot:unibot.net
GlorySRO
11/28/2011 - SRO PServer Advertising - 1 Replies
Well i know that Yo123 will delete this post but i give a try Try to enjoy my new shit ^_^ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lupO5Ip8Ay4&feature=feedu



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 13:01.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2018 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.