Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 13:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for a server that needs a pk2 editor in the team

Discussion on Looking for a server that needs a pk2 editor in the team within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for a server that needs a pk2 editor in the team

Looking for a server that needs a pk2 editor in the team it doesn't matter what version, am also good in database stuff - Add me on Skype: MohamedShorbagy if you have a server and you would need a pk2 editor for your team + I can be an Egyptian reseller

Similar Threads Similar Threads
pk2 editor wants to join a team.
01/13/2012 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
HIRED!
[Recruiting] - Pk2 Editor Team Member!
11/19/2011 - SRO Private Server - 10 Replies
Yeah, i am looking for a PK2 Editor to join my network. You will specifically work for perfection only, not any other server in our network/alliance/friendly servers. Requirements: - Good knowledge in Pk2 Editing. - Must have skype Rest is private, what you get etc etc... add my skype: khalilghanem911
Looking for a pk2 editor to join Server Team
11/16/2011 - SRO Private Server - 10 Replies
Hello Everyone, I am looking for someone who can pk2 edit, knows whats they are doing and has done it before. The reason I am looking for someone to do this is because me and my database coder has alot to do and its taking me to long to edit the pk2 file. So if you have experience in this and are atleast 18 yrs of age and Live in european countries or the USA please give me a shout on here or a pm and we will see what you can do. Also by being the pk2 editor for the server you will be...
[SUCHE] EDITOR & GFX-TEAM
12/19/2008 - Flyff Private Server - 10 Replies
Da manche meinen, mich hier kritisieren zu müssen, diese aber selber noch NCIHTS gemacht haben (Ahiru zB), werde ich das Projekt in diesem Forum, indem eh' nur Kritik herrscht, aufgeben, weil ich einfach kein Bock auf diese "0815"-Sprüche habe. Danke an die, die immer alles runtermachen müssen. #Closed