Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 15:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

InsaneSRO- Do you want turkish/egyptian banned? POLL

Discussion on InsaneSRO- Do you want turkish/egyptian banned? POLL within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

View Poll Results: Do you want Turkish/Egyptian Ip banned?
Yes 175 70.85%
No 72 29.15%
Voters: 247. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11/10/2011, 16:17   #16

elite*gold: 0
İf u use exc bug and say ''ALLAH YOK'',he uses the zerk.You are all racist. VOTE ''NO''
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/10/2011, 16:21   #17

I'm turk and I voted no bcuze we are people same as u guys ... u always writing allah yok no allah fck allah ... okay screw allah I'm not belive in but they do... and show some respect to their religion ... and they will show same respect for your moms...
Thanks
3 Users
Old 11/10/2011, 16:24   #18

MKNocivo.. Exchange bug user, you should be the one to be banned, piece of ****
Old 11/10/2011, 16:28   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by joaosousa45 View Post
MKNocivo.. Exchange bug user, you should be the one to be banned, piece of ****
ur still butthurt cuz i got GM position and u did not! AHAHA
and yea i do use exchange bug umad?i dont cry when some guy uses ex bug on me so im cool with it and yeah im racist against muslims only
i have np with being with asians,black people or other race so foq off oqe or bb?

o yea , i also started using ex bug bcuz everytime i was standing in pvp area,i went to browser,came back and i was dead,some random **** killed me, that happened alot of times when i was at the screen and then they got pwned and cried i used bug
Old 11/10/2011, 16:29   #20

to see voter names.
Old 11/10/2011, 16:40   #21

elite*gold: 138
omg -.-
i dont like most of turks too but OF COURSE THEY ATTACK U IF YOU INSULT THEIR ***!!!
u r so **** dumb ...u wonder they attack u when u write "allah yok" ? u can even read that in your screenshot !
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/10/2011, 16:42   #22

you srsly dont understand
they attacked me and my friend while we were standing, then they used devil + zerk and killed us --' then i said that ******
Old 11/10/2011, 16:44   #23

think again............. i shouldnt vote...............
sry.............
Old 11/10/2011, 16:44   #24

elite*gold: 138
omg u fail so hard !
1st : u insult their ***.
2nd: you are using exchange bugg WHICH IS NOT ALLOWED !!

Thanks
4 Users
Old 11/10/2011, 16:46   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKNocivo View Post
you srsly dont understand
they attacked me and my friend while we were standing, then they used devil + zerk and killed us --' then i said that ******
u seriously dont uderstand ... if they used zerk and devil so u can use too... they are part of the game(zerk and devil).. that is not a reason for ban all of them...
Old 11/10/2011, 16:47   #26

ahahah ur the one that fails
as i said , before they started attacking me and OQE were STANDING IN ******* DW SOUTH, then those retards came and started killing us for fun, me and him zerked,then they did the same but they were 5v2 and then i said allah yok problem?
@up
IM NOT TALKING ABOUT THOSE ONES, IM TALKING ABOUT OVERALL, EVERYDAY THERES A GROUP OF TURKS ATTACKING SOME RANDOM PEOPLE, LOGIN AND SEE FOR URSELF FFS
THAT WAS JUST A EXAMPLE --'
Old 11/10/2011, 16:48   #27

i wanna **** you mom preessed yes for you mom
Old 11/10/2011, 16:52   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiaNNy.RockZ View Post
omg -.-
i dont like most of turks too but OF COURSE THEY ATTACK U IF YOU INSULT THEIR ***!!!
u r so **** dumb ...u wonder they attack u when u write "allah yok" ? u can even read that in your screenshot !
wrong, the way they abuse the game is what make us hate them. they will attack us from nowhere in group until 3-5x after satisfied they will find another victims. they don't give a **** about non-turks players simply as that.

think this way, although im new sro player but my believe is we won't hate them if they don't created troubles in the first place. make sense to you?
Old 11/10/2011, 16:53   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfkadir12 View Post
i wanna **** you mom preessed yes for you mom

@MKNocivo
Okay man I understand u there are so much dickheads like this but u should make some good turk friends and u'll got the point what I'm talking about...
Old 11/10/2011, 16:54   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiaNNy.RockZ View Post
omg u fail so hard !
1st : u insult their ***.
2nd: you are using exchange bugg WHICH IS NOT ALLOWED !!

HAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHHA I DONT LIKE TURKS, BUT YOU FAIL SO HARD +1
Thanks
2 Users
Closed Thread